Be careful in Bangkok

stevie14

Where in Bangkok?

To the OP. I am not saying you are to blame for this, and there is absolutely no excuse for the Thai guys behaviour, or the BIBs, but if you had not had a few, how many is a few 4 6 8pints or what? then this may not have happened, or maybe the Thai guy mistook you for someone else. I am not saying this is the case, but is there something else you are not telling us?

• Like 1

Where in Bangkok?

Where in Bangkok?

What a silly question MrT.

They don't give GPS in your dreams.

Obviously the OP had a bad dream, being chased with a meat cleaver and a machete.

I would have waken up having pissed myself but the OP seems more brave, he came up on TVF to tell us all about his bad dream.

Don't worry OP, say 3 Hail Mary's before you go to bed next time and all bad dreams will go away.

Probably hallucinations from the Big Mac meal.
  • Like 1

i believe you buddy , i also believe that these guys on thaivisa actually have lifes, hobbies and jobs to fill in their time when not wearing fancy executive suits living the hiso life with there filthy rich half thai/chinese white skinned hi-so wife who is the daughter of the the biggest bankging investors on thailand, whilst not on special ops mission's for the british special forces they are finishing there 5th masters degree.

Well Playa if I hit someone with a meat cleaver around the back of their head there's no way they would ever get up again and secondly you should ask the teacher you are assisting how to use a spell checker.

• Like 1

Where in Bangkok?

Where in Bangkok?

What a silly question MrT.

They don't give GPS in your dreams.

Obviously the OP had a bad dream, being chased with a meat cleaver and a machete.

I would have waken up having pissed myself but the OP seems more brave, he came up on TVF to tell us all about his bad dream.

Don't worry OP, say 3 Hail Mary's before you go to bed next time and all bad dreams will go away.

Probably hallucinations from the Big Mac meal.

if thats what big mac does do to you im glad i never eat that

what they put in that relish an secret sauce cant posibly make you that silly

maybe OP added his own magic mushroom

• Like 2

hay stevy i am the meatboy on her and it was not me.iam the only one who has a visa which alows me to carry a cleaver and a machette,so stop drinking the home made whisky,but its a good job you had your helmet on.w00t.gif

now were did i put that barrel of cider.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

i believe you buddy , i also believe that these guys on thaivisa actually have lifes, hobbies and jobs to fill in their time when not wearing fancy executive suits living the hiso life with there filthy rich half thai/chinese white skinned hi-so wife who is the daughter of the the biggest bankging investors on thailand, whilst not on special ops mission's for the british special forces they are finishing there 5th masters degree.

Well Playa if I hit someone with a meat cleaver around the back of their head there's no way they would ever get up again and secondly you should ask the teacher you are assisting how to use a spell checker.

who do you work for ? ATF , CIA, FBI,SFS, UKSF, SR, spelling police???