Testoterone.

johnnygimbo

Testosterone is a prescription only medication. You will probably not be able to buy needles and/or syringes at a pharmacy as well.

Once you have the medication prescribed, any small clinic with a nurse in attendance would be willing to oblige with giving the injection.

Not at all advised to have a "mate" do it based on a youtube training course.

Testosterone is a prescription only medication. You will probably not be able to buy needles and/or syringes at a pharmacy as well.

Once you have the medication prescribed, any small clinic with a nurse in attendance would be willing to oblige with giving the injection.

can you tell me if there is any small clinics in the sukhumvit soi 4 area?

Closest clinic to there which many tourists and local expats use is in Soi 11; just called "Soi 11 Clinic" . It is in a side soi (to the left) off 11 about 200m up from Sukhumvit. There is a doctor in attendance who speaks English and some nursing staff; they will also draw blood for a variety of tests which is sent to BRIA labs.

Sorry but your giving out false information here. You can get all the needles you want in any pharmacy.

As for injecting anyone with a bit of sense can do it after some training. Its not rocket science, i know you like to err on the safe side.

Though of course you could do stupid things as getting an air bubble in your veins (real rare especially if you do it correctly)

When I was a lot younger I once did a cycle 10 weeks for muscle of testosterone cypionate (fast acting ester many injections) and since then I know how to inject. Seriously not that hard but I understand people wanting to go clinics for this. Just get a prescription somewhere this should not be an expensive thing.

Once a doctor refused to give me the 3rd of a vaccine from Austria as she wasn't sure that the vaccine from Europe is good enough.....

Went in the next pharmacy and got needle and syringe to do it myself. No problem getting them.

Testosterone.....well....Thailand.....

At minimum I would ask the nurse to teach you how to do it.....if you need it weekly instead of taking knowledge from Youtube.

Closest clinic to there which many tourists and local expats use is in Soi 11; just called "Soi 11 Clinic" . It is in a side soi (to the left) off 11 about 200m up from Sukhumvit. There is a doctor in attendance who speaks English and some nursing staff; they will also draw blood for a variety of tests which is sent to BRIA labs.

I would not recommend this clinic. When I was there, the doctor wasn't interested at all and not willing to tell anything. Discussing things on the counter not in a closed room. Well anyway zero other customer during my stay.

Nurse who took blood: First of all it hurt a lot, second she went into the vene and as it seems on the opposite side out of it. Got a huge black area.

(and I have very large venes.....about everyone can take blood from me).

On injecting Test, nothing can go wrong but I would recommend any random clinic instead.

i am sure you could pay a nurse a few baht to help you do injections

my close friend is a nurse, I walk barefoot a lot and asked her if she had needles for my blisters last year (sewing needles)

she didn't. the next day she showed up with like 50 assorted medical syringes style tip (needles?) from the hospital in a little plastic bag.

not sure what they are called really

Soi 11 clinic will not inject T for you if walk in with it (that's been my experience). Sort of make sense ... what kind of medical practitioner will just inject whatever patient brings in?

If you're going to inject T regularly, it's best to learn how to do it yourself. Plenty of u-tube videos to follow. Or go on TRT at a hospital where they will take care of the whole thing for you.

And I've bought 23G needles and 3ml syringes at pharmacy in lower suk twice before (last purchase was about two weeks ago) .. but I knew exactly what I wanted and requested specifics.

i am sure you could pay a nurse a few baht to help you do injections

my close friend is a nurse, I walk barefoot a lot and asked her if she had needles for my blisters last year (sewing needles)

she didn't. the next day she showed up with like 50 assorted medical syringes style tip (needles?) from the hospital in a little plastic bag.

not sure what they are called really

that is a nice friend smile.png

I recall we had once to plug holes into rubber and tried if these syringes will work. We sent out motorbike guy to buy some different ones.

And he brought back a collection without problems.

It didn't work. I requested bigger sizes: No have. I told them to go to a vet (there must be bigger ones for horses, buffalo, elephants), but no one knew in Bangkok.....not much horses around.....