Forever Florists Or Fawlty Towers?

jingjoe

Having seen forever florists ad's running on this web site, I reckoned they'd be worth a go.

Maybe I was out of luck when I ordered and paid for a Teddy Bear, yet my friend in Pattaya recieved a "dog" instead.

Oh dear, at least the little card I asked to have worded "In Friendship" couldn't be stuffed up could it?? Umm yeah, they wrote on the card "In Friend S H I T".

Thanks Forever Florists, some of your best work... D'OH :o

I don't believe in co-incidences. I note on their privacy policy that they state they will NEVER give out your PHONE NUMBER <deleted>... no mention of email address.

My ISP email address has now been bombarded with crap for 3 days... a POX on you Forever florists!! :o

My ISP email address has now been bombarded with crap for 3 days
I use spamcop.net to report those spammers who manage to pass through Gmail’s filters, and they get shut down pretty fast.

First, check if at the bottom of their mails Forever Florist have a link for easy unsubscribing from their mailing list.

---------------

Maestro

I don't believe in co-incidences. I note on their privacy policy that they state they will NEVER give out your PHONE NUMBER <deleted>... no mention of email address.

My ISP email address has now been bombarded with crap for 3 days... a POX on you Forever florists!! :o

Forever never give out your contact number for free, but may sell out customers privacy for a fee. This is how e-commerce make money.

Edited by Thaising

Having seen forever florists ad's running on this web site, I reckoned they'd be worth a go.

Maybe I was out of luck when I ordered and paid for a Teddy Bear, yet my friend in Pattaya recieved a "dog" instead.

Oh dear, at least the little card I asked to have worded "In Friendship" couldn't be stuffed up could it?? Umm yeah, they wrote on the card "In Friend S H I T".

Thanks Forever Florists, some of your best work... D'OH :o

Sorry mate can't stop laughing.Are you still friends?

I am the Managing Director of Forever Florist Thailand and I would like to address the issues outlined above.

Firstly with regards to JingJoe’s complaint; I can confirm we have never received any such complaint from any of our customers as if we did JingJoe would have received either a full refund and/or a replacement for the ordered item. Forever Florist Thailand are whole heartedly committed to our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy and provide either a full refund and/or a replacement for the order if the customer or recipient are not 100% satisfied with the product or service received. Please see our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy at www.forever-florist-thailand.com/guarantee.htm

I invite members who wish to satisfy themselves of our quality and service to view our verified sales results from PayPal (our payment provider), which shows our successfully completed orders from fully verified members. This currently stands at 318 unique fully verified PayPal customers which is rising daily and is a testament to our dedication and hard work which goes into each and every single order we fulfil for our customers.

With regards to the issue of selling, distributing or any other misuse of our customer’s personal details including telephone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses or any other personal information we NEVER sell, distribute or provide any details to any outside organisation under any circumstances. That has always been, is currently and always will be the policy held by Forever Florist Thailand.

I would like to ask jingjoe for the link to where on our web site where he says Forever Florist will never give out your phone number but no mention of email address?

Finally I would like to add Forever Florist Thailand strive to provide the best service and quality of flowers and gifts for delivery to every province in Thailand and unfortunately it is a shame that certain other individuals or organisations that cannot meet our high standards have to resort to using these tactics to try to harm the very good reputation of Forever Florist Thailand.

I would like to invite all who require any further information or have questions or concerns about any of our products, services or policies to visit www.forever-florist-thailand.com and use our live person chat facility where we provide live assistance to our customers 20 hours a day 7 days a week. (the only provider in Thailand who offers this level of service) For those who prefer to use Yahoo Messenger our ID is foreverfloristinternational or you can call us during office hours on +66 (0) 1344 1826 and we will be happy to discuss our policies with you. Finally my direct email address is [email protected] and I will answer all queries fully and promptly.

Best Wishes

Richard

Well, mistakes are made everywhere in the world. And if you expect perfect service every time then you live in La La land. That said, if the OP didn't complain to the company, how can they rectify the situation?

Seems a mistake was made, the company offered to refund the money if he had made a complaint and some people still aren't happy about it. :o

FORUM RULES

Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed.

topic closed

/admin