Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

police realese video of suspect just now at 10.5 seconds he looks up at the camera . i suggest he seems to already know the camera is there . see for yourself

Link please

And he's defiantly trying to cover his left arm as he goes past the camera IMHO

Link ?

Sorry you beat me to it !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hours after the murders Sean posted: My mate Dave lost his life on koh Tao. We were meant to meet up when we found out we were both there at the same time but I fell asleep.

He was killed that night. I feel f****** terrible.

I loved you so f****** much brother. I know you tried to save her.

You are the most honourable guy Ive ever met. I will miss you terribly.

Im sorry I didnt come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking.

Maybe Sean talked to the person who witnessed the murder or maybe Sean witnessed it and returned after the murders holding Davids head, then ran back to his room with his guitar, his clothes stained with David's blood.

if sean was there why did he write.. "Im sorry I didnt come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking.

Because you would want to distance yourself as much as possible. I would think. Facebook gets this information into the public domain. He used facebook again to assist with his rescue. Make no bones about it he saw what these "friends " were capable of first hand. He was being harassed ever since which led to the last night of harassment we heard about from KT. I believe this choice to stay or run was a defining moment for Sean - not to get all philosophical or anything. I think he knows the outcome of his choices and he let them both down.

He's not all over CNN and BBC he s not here assisting with an investigation. Why investigate - he knows exactly what happened and he s terrified. In a million years I could not leave a country that I knew for almost two years to leave it in the Thai polices hands to solve. never. Self preservation is his thinking not investigation or catching the criminals that did this to his "brother".

I rather think he didn't want publicity as he'd just been convicted of a very serious crime that he didn't want the world to find out about.

A serious crime doesn't result in community service hours and secondly I don't see him being on the down low when with public notices posted at the murder scene on facebook and later to the world.

Anyway speculation indeed ! As advised it simply makes sense to me if I put myself in his position.

Regardless of anything that Sean has done in the past, if a person is connected to a crime in any way (knowing the victims, etc.) and they arn't straight up, then they need to be considered a person of interest, simply because we don't know what he really knows and he might have crucial information or he might not know anything.

• Like 1

The link for Hannah's friend, Lucy Dunkley, saying that the friends who were out there with her said David was obviously smitten with Hannah, is to a news paper I don't think is allowed here? I will post it but just remove if not allowed sorry

http://dailyreportage.com/thailand_murder_probe_detectives_vow_the_net_closing_the_h_1235555.html

Sorry, it says the page is unavailable.

The link for Hannah's friend, Lucy Dunkley, saying that the friends who were out there with her said David was obviously smitten with Hannah, is to a news paper I don't think is allowed here? I will post it but just remove if not allowed sorry

http://dailyreportage.com/thailand_murder_probe_detectives_vow_the_net_closing_the_h_1235555.html

He may well have been. She was a gorgeous young woman. This isn't being disputed if he was smitten with her or not.

I have no doubt he could have been

I just read it............

Are we talking about the YouTube video? Looks like he just sort of scratches his chest both times he walks past. I'm not convinced that he looks up at the camera but I am looking at a tiny iPhone screen.

Also his shorts don't appear too big for him as they may have in the previous still shots that were released. I don't think David was exactly tubby though so his shorts could still fit this bloke.

ENOUGH!!

Sperm here, sperm there, necrophilia, bodyposition indicates, consensual sex with multible partners and so on.

Show some bloody respect for the victims and their families.

This thread has reached a stage, where no one really care about the victims anymore. It has become a media event, where most are posting almost in a frenzy.

For all I care keep playing detectives, but please show respect. This is not about getting "likes" or post the most smart comment!!

Reading isn't compulsory.

This is an interesting case, so as a long time resident of Thailand, I like to follow it.

I thought in my naivity, on an open and public forum, if I didn't agree with some posters way of posting IMO way to many intimate details, that I was free to post about it!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Well if that guy on the CCTV is supposed to be the guy who supposedly changed his pants from the black ones to David's white shorts then that's not a good sign. Because he going back and forwards over an hour and those shorts he is wearing dont look over sized for him.

They don't ?

He looks like marky mark in those shorts !

Are we talking about the YouTube video? Looks like he just sort of scratches his chest both times he walks past. I'm not convinced that he looks up at the camera but I am looking at a tiny iPhone screen.

Also his shorts don't appear too big for him as they may have in the previous still shots that were released. I don't think David was exactly tubby though so his shorts could still fit this bloke.

If that guy is connected to the crime he would have to be the witness that didnt partake because why otherwise would you keep on running around near the scene, especially if the accomplices have buggered off.

so this story has gone full circle the scottish guy certainly seemed very paranoid saying he was threatened by the thai mafia maybe he has done 2 much yaba and hes got psychosis and went crazy we will see!!!!

A distinct possibility. I took too much once and got psychosis and that is EXACTLY the delusions I had - Thai mafia were trying to kill me.

Pschosis is very hard to understand unless you've been there.

Police have just requested that anyone who can identify the man in the cctv footage to contact them.....

So like many have thought on here the cctv footage isn't Tuwichian...attachicon.gifnewfootage.jpgattachicon.gif687466.jpg

Why the red circle around the knee in the first picture ?

What is this meant to be indicating ?

Patch of blood on his shorts

I circled a brand name tag that were on his shorts...not blood.

Police have just requested that anyone who can identify the man in the cctv footage to contact them.....

So like many have thought on here the cctv footage isn't Tuwichian...attachicon.gifnewfootage.jpgattachicon.gif687466.jpg

Why the red circle around the knee in the first picture ?

What is this meant to be indicating ?

Patch of blood on his shorts

I circled a brand name tag that were on his shorts...not blood.

Good idea. If one of David's friends recalls what was written there or if in fact anything was written there that could help quite a lot I would say, disko.

Not judging him in any way its just he made all these contradictory statements he didn't even need to make that naturally he would be considered a suspect in a normal criminal probe.

I havent seen any contradictory statements by Sean, do you have links to them?

Just go through the threads and you should find them

Ive followed pretty closely, I realize a lot of speculation on thaivisa contradicts what he has said but I havent heard him contradict himself, can you link to where he has?

Here is another link that should work:

Quote:

"Hannah’s devastated friends revealed they have been told that David was “smitten” with her."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thailand-murder-probe-detectives-vow-4318764#ixzz3Eiv2Kqrv

I say enough about the guitar because it was stated by police that Seans wounds were old and closed

To suggest the Thai police didnt swab the guitar, is just silly

If he lived there 18 months,

he knows everyone there including the local police

if he was in some prior situation, they probably are aware of it,

and the cleaning of the blood from his wounds was also prior to the crime.

not cleaning the blood off the guitar, is something you would have to ask him,

I play the guitar, and I wouldnt leave yesterdays sweat on my guitar, much less blood

I am waiting for police and DNA and for nature to take its course,

speculating further and rehashing what can only be a few different scenarios, after I have already put out my theory, just isnt smart anymore,

last time, simple theory,

David and Hannah walked by the attackers, or were found disrobing, in any case, if accurately reported, David was hit from behind with a rebar. rebar is all over the place as they build with concrete there. in fact, if you dont watch where you wa.lk in BKK, you can wind up with one in your leg.

They say David put up a fight, but he could also have had his knuckles scraped as they dragged him from the rocks to the water to drown him. he died from drowning.

I think, if he died from drowning, he couldnt fight back at that point. You would be amazed at how strong a man can get, when he is being drowned, unless, he is nearly unconscious already from getting hit in the head with an iron bar. I dont care if it is two or three guys killing him, I believe he was close to unconscious

The girl was probably hit, to keep her from screaming. which began the attack on her.

If David's shoe was on, then, he was probably fully clothed when attacked, and lost a shoe doing the struggle. They were on sand, and in a fight, on sand, shoes are an impediment.

I dont believe he had a condom on, with one shoe.

I do believe, they were on that beach for the reasons below

they may have been just walking and talking,

they may have been at the death scene, kissing,

they may have accidentally stumbled upon a drug deal,

they could have been there, for a sex drug deal of their own,

the killers either lured them to that spot, or

the killers watched them go that very secluded spot, knew why they were going to a secluded spot, and were overcome with blood lust and decided he was no match for them, especially if they came up on him from behind with an iron bar, and they attacked with the intent to rape and kill them. I do not care why, as assigning motive, isn't important

there is no evidence he David used the condom, but, I did speculate that the rapists wouldnt, so, the next theory is, the condon was used on her, but for all we know, it was on the end of the hoe, or, the third rapist was interrupted

it is also possible, the police decided to keep evidence to themselves, unlikely, but possible,

I think Sean knows who did it which is why the mystery of his exit off the island,

I think the two guys he says did it, did it.

I dont know if they will ever get prosecuted, if it is them, and I dont know if this case will ever get solved,

I do know one thing:

this case is an international event, and, with the PM putting his foot in his mouth, and with Andy from Twitter fully interviewing Sean,

this case has both the chance to be solved, and, this case has the ability to reform Thailand's approach to the falange, and while I hope the find the gruesome killers, I am as equally hopeful that real change will occur in Thailand, and with the police, because I like Thailand, and I have friends there, and I want to return, but

I don't like the way it is run, I dont want to be stopped for random piss tests by cops with money on their mind,

and I dont want any problems caused by a corrupt police dept.

I am hopeful this case does more to change Thailand, and that all mafia's are imprisoned, starting with the pimps

The condom issue relies very much on whether these murderers were acting spontaneously or were organised or had done this before.

if there is no DNA on the inside of the condom

there is no condom issue

They claimed there was her DNA on it, but no one else's. What a thought that is.

The funny thing with stupid people is....

When you're stupid, you don't like to believe that you're stupid so you go through your life believing that everyone else is just as stupid as you.

You make decisions & statements based on that belief no matter what the cost because you are in fact defending the deep down knowledge that you are... stupid.

Carry this thought through the statements made by the police so far & you won't go far wrong.

• Like 1

There must have been two similar, green towels on the crime scene, one of them thrown over Hannah's face, and the other in a bundle on a rock close to the water and the body of Dave.

If not, then the people who first arrived at the crime scene and started snapping away, must have been busy carrying one (possibly contaminated) green towel all over the crime scene, which sounds totally weird.

Do you have a photo that has both of them in it?

It probably is just the towel was there so they chucked it over her head

Thanks for posting this picture. Interesting if you look at a distance you see two distinct areas of blood. If you look on a closer level, the left side shows drag marks to the left of screen. The right side of the blood stained sand shows erratic drag marks and quite a lot of them leading to the sea. That side also contains the men's clothes. The underwear appears to be boxers and perhaps denim jeans or shorts with a belt and what looks like David's tshirt.

The left side of screen with the drag marks to the left shows a lot more blood. One wonders as another poster said if Hannah was shot in the head dragged to the rocky enclave and raped. To hide the shooting ...well you know the rest.

I actually think it's obvious on studying this picture that both were physically attacked here at this very spot.

Could the image of one of the "runners" on CCTV be of someone holding a wallet or Hannah's small purse as is seen on the table along with her iPhone in the last picture she was in with the group ?