raro's Fast Food Heaven has opened!

rarosFFH

Dropped by the other day. Burger was acceptable but I didn't write home about it. I didn't notice the other, much tastier looking items until I had ordered so I will be back and try those.

The dogs are cute btw.

Thanks a lot for your visit and hope to serve you again!

So what about the dogs? Shall we get rid of them? Or allow them to stay?

Dropped by the other day. Burger was acceptable but I didn't write home about it. I didn't notice the other, much tastier looking items until I had ordered so I will be back and try those.

The dogs are cute btw.

I only saw a couple of them; no worries. One was almost like the maître d' and walked me from my truck to the steps. The other one wandered up while I was eating and watched, making sure I chewed properly I guess.

The dogs are cute btw.

Duplicate post.

I will be back next week to sample some other stuff.

Edited by NanLaew

Leave the dogs alone. They were there before you were, are friendly, and not overly dirty.

They have ticks and scared customers away.

frontline will clear the ticks, food a couple of times a day will settle them.

Leave the dogs alone. They were there before you were, are friendly, and not overly dirty.

They have ticks and scared customers away.

frontline will clear the ticks, food a couple of times a day will settle them.

Frontline at at least a 1000 baht a pop, times how many dogs? Treatment every 6 months or so. Are you volunteering to foot the bill?

• Like 1

Raro, unfortunately I haven't been able to visit your FFH as I am busy planning my departure from Pattaya to start living upcountry, but I wish you all the best and a Merry Christmas and I hope that in the New Year I am able to visit your FFH (looking forward to it)

:wai:

Today special Christmas day one purchase get free potato bomb!

I will drop by for that!

MJCM...nice to hear from you and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ..hope to see you one day;)) by the way you missed the potato bomb!wink.png

...but it's still Christmas Eve?

Can I offer a small suggestion ?? A little piece of heaven on earth is a good blue

cheese burger. If you were to offer that I would be there like a shot.. :-) A restaurant in
Pai used to offer a blue cheese burger, and I as well as my friends would always stop there.

In fact I want to go check out Extreme Enduro in your area so will stop by anyway.

20120904-221023-blue-cheese-sauce-thumb-

Ingredients
  • 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
  • 3 tablespoons sour cream
  • 3 tablespoons buttermilk
  • 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 medium clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
  • 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
  • 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
Procedures
  1. 1
    20120901-221022-blue-cheese-sauce-step-1

In a medium bowl, stir together blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. Transfer to a an airtight container and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Use immediately or store in refrigerator for up to a week.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

• 2 weeks later...

I had lunch at Raros today. Ordered a cheeseburger with onions. It was superb. Real cheese and fried onions really hit the spot. Have to say I will be back. Raro and the wife are genuinely pleasant people. Very nice lunch, thanks!

• Like 1