North Korea admits to Kim Jong-un’s ill-health for first time

Lite Beer

Thousands of civilians mourn and cry with tears in the amount of causing possible flooding to South Korea.

Guys, what's so good about cheese? I wouldn't mind trying if it's really as good as he says it is.

Any recommendations? Brands? And what way to eat it for the most delicious taste.

Haven't been much of a cheese guy..... the only cheese I know is the ones bought at supermarkets and you put on the sandwich. But tasteless.

I love it...this despot is going to do himself in with his lack of self-control...a glutton...in a country with people living on a near starvation diet...what a guy!

Take it easy on the poor guy. Remember how the kids at school used to taunt the only fat kid in the class.

Imagine what it must be like to be the only fat guy in the whole country ... ... ...

. . . and every wanting to eat you.

Thousands of civilians mourn and cry with tears in the amount of causing possible flooding to South Korea.

Guys, what's so good about cheese? I wouldn't mind trying if it's really as good as he says it is.

Any recommendations? Brands? And what way to eat it for the most delicious taste.

Haven't been much of a cheese guy..... the only cheese I know is the ones bought at supermarkets and you put on the sandwich. But tasteless.

You need a good strong blue Stilton. So strong the gums start to bleed

Wonderful stuff!

Kim Jong Un sick with gout, senior source reports

SYDNEY: -- NORTH Korean leader Kim Jong-un is believed to be suffering from gout, South Korean media have quoted an informed source saying.

Yonhap news agency said recent video footage showed the leader, who is in his early 30s, walking with a limp, and noted that he missed a public appearance at the country’s parliament in the week.

“Kim Jong-un is suffering from gout, which is why he is limping on both legs,” the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“I understand that he is suffering from gout, along with hyperuricemia (a high level of uric acid in the blood), hyperlipidemia (elevated concentrations of lipids), obesity, diabetes and high blood pressure.”

North Korean state media confirmed on Friday that the nation’s leader was unwell, but did not specify his ailment.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/kim-jong-un-sick-with-gout-senior-source-reports/story-fnh81fz8-1227073509344

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2014-09-29

From Thai bashing to Kim bashing, the TV experts do it all.

I'm not fond of Thai bashing but this nut case Kim deserves all the verbal bashing coming his way. He also deserves to be bashed by the same 120 hunting hounds he used to eliminate his uncle and his five aides.

BEIJING -- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle was stripped naked, thrown into a cage, and eaten alive by a pack of ravenous dogs, according to a newspaper with close ties to China's ruling Communist Party.

Hong Kong-based pro-Beijing newspaper Wen Wei Po reported that Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by 120 hunting hounds which had been starved for five days.

Kim and his brother Kim Jong Chol supervised the one-hour ordeal along with 300 other officials, according to Wen Wei Po. The newspaper added that Jang and other aides were "completely eaten up."

Source: NBC World News Friday Jan 3, 2014 1:39 AM

Word is that he inherited a massive fine wine collection from his father, the last despot. Over 10,000 bottles of first growth Bordeaux, and the top red Burgundies. I would estimate the value of his wine cellar to be in excess of $5,000,000. So, cheese is not his only problem. Have the N. Koreans not heard of allopurinal, and colchicine? That is what the rest of the world uses to treat gout. Maybe they do not have any available in that decrepit, broken down shadow of a country. I cannot say my heart goes out to him. When a super wealthy, super powerful man spends his days stuffing his gut, and watching his population starve, there will not be much compassion from the masses. Poor, poor fat man.

having a family history, one is curious the description Kim fatso is Gout-afflicted both feet simultaneous?

I know it is possible, but still a rarity...

heh heh - should have rationed some water into that red wine diet

Quick Quick - someone feed him barrels of raw tomatoes, and lots of legume (green bean). That'll completely stuff him.

It's hard to have sympathy for the guy that ordered stuff like this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9630509/North-Korean-army-minister-executed-with-mortar-round.html

Lets look closer - there is no family successor, so who will the generals groom to take his place ? This is a nuclear armed nation we are talking about....

• Like 1

Let us all join hands and wish upon him all the pain and suffering his fellow countrymen experience, before dying a painful and prolonged death.

I cannot wait to be the first to say R.I.P. - ROT IN PURGATORY!

Edited by ParadiseLost