25 baht sangsom whisky cokes

farangbigwig

Just to be pedantic.....SangSom is actually "Special Rum" not whisk(e)y - look at the bottle! Yes I know Thais refer to most spirit drinks as whisk(e)y....never understood why though? crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

And yes it is vile stuff....but I love it.........with Sprite! xpartytime2.gif.pagespeed.ic.V_K7hML3fS.

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1

Walk past "D Apartments"up the small soi off soi Bukhaow and 100 metres on your right you will find the Cabin or Oiy,s place 25 baht open from around lunchtime-till late whistling.gif

Is it this no thrills place? tongue.png

http://goo.gl/maps/nwMJU

Yes that,s the place thumbsup.gif its owned/managed by Noi and she will sell you a half or full bottle and store it for you-works out even cheaper so I,m told clap2.gif

Yes that,s the place thumbsup.gif its owned/managed by Noi and she will sell you a half or full bottle and store it for you-works out even cheaper so I,m told clap2.gif

Does she have a price for Saeng Som with orange juice?

I have a mate who favors that.

Could probably impress him with this hint biggrin.png

Does she have a price for Saeng Som with orange juice?

I have a mate who favors that.

Could probably impress him with this hint biggrin.png

Call in and ask-I only go in occasionally when a pal from the UK comes to visit-he likes the place rolleyes.gif

yeah, crazy Daves has a sang som set for 250b which I am sure you can get more than 10 drinks out of it

I don't drink it - in fact my mate asked me to get him a bottle of decent rum (well, so he thinks) at mcr airport and I have still managed to keep my hands off that and its been over 2 months

20141001_181336.jpg