Why do Thai women act suspicious towards men good their own why?

michaeltheR

On another thread we discussed what Thai women are looking for in a man. However I am a person who wants to be independent and I do not see the point of going into a relationship only to be a provider. However whenever I tell Thai women that I have several priorities in my life but women are not my first three. Thai women will look at me as though I got measles.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone translate the title for me ... then reference same to the OP?

Signed

Confused (apparently as so are the Thai Lassies)

Man going his own way is basically a man who enjoys life without the hassles of dating or relationship with women. Does not mean he has not set though. It's just that he does not see women as a priority

I can't see where your problem lies . Are you devastatingly handsome and women are all over you ?

Perhaps you like drinking in bars where there are lots of women looking for business .

Many Thai women are looking for a rich , kind and generous husband . Are you trying to have a relationship without sex or making any commitment ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Probably they think you are gay and I don't mean happy here.

Yes I noticed that Thai women usually assume men to be gay if they are not dating or in a relationshi. Somehow they cannot grasp that there are an iincreasing number of men who rather enjoy their freedom instead of appeasing women.

Amen to that. The reality for men as they age and get into their 50's, the sex drive is not what it was when they were in their 20's/30's/40's...it's not there is no sex drive later in a man's life, it's just not as pronounced. Some guys will resort to taking testosterone, steroids, etc. to try and "regain" that pronounced drive. Others take it in stride as a natural evolution of life and perhaps make use of the little blue pills when needed. I have found this period of life to be about the best ever; I never would have thought back in my 20's/30's turning 50+ would be the best years of my life for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which is if a woman becomes too much drama, too demanding, unappreciative, non-reciprocating, etc., I am able to walk away at the drop of a hat with no regrets. The diminished sex drive tends to be replaced by more wisdom and discernment. Very refreshing.

I am over 60 and am proud to admit that I have never had to resort to using any little blue pill I hope that is the case until I am placed in my wooden suit !

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes I noticed that Thai women usually assume men to be gay if they are not dating or in a relationshi. Somehow they cannot grasp that there are an iincreasing number of men who rather enjoy their freedom instead of appeasing women.

Amen to that. The reality for men as they age and get into their 50's, the sex drive is not what it was when they were in their 20's/30's/40's...it's not there is no sex drive later in a man's life, it's just not as pronounced. Some guys will resort to taking testosterone, steroids, etc. to try and "regain" that pronounced drive. Others take it in stride as a natural evolution of life and perhaps make use of the little blue pills when needed. I have found this period of life to be about the best ever; I never would have thought back in my 20's/30's turning 50+ would be the best years of my life for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which is if a woman becomes too much drama, too demanding, unappreciative, non-reciprocating, etc., I am able to walk away at the drop of a hat with no regrets. The diminished sex drive tends to be replaced by more wisdom and discernment. Very refreshing.

Amen my brother. It is refreshing not to be led around by our "pull toy". And liberating. Is this aspect of second childhood? I am still an idiot, but at least not in that department. Guys that go for testosterone and all that to try to get that drive back seem a bit like slaves uncomfortable when shackles taken off. "What am I going to do with my life if I'm not chasing women and being manipulated out of my resources?"

I am over 60 and am proud to admit that I have never had to resort to using any little blue pill I hope that is the case until I am placed in my wooden suit !

And why are you telling us. ..what's your point

Oh...so even at your age you lack the wisdom and discernment that most older men have.....

Okay....next..

Signed

Man going his own way is basically a man who enjoys life without the hassles of dating or relationship with women. Does not mean he has not set though. It's just that he does not see women as a priority

Going your own way is one thing....I think the confusion is what does "good your own way" mean as it appears in the header.

Signed

Going your own way is one thing....I think the confusion is what does "good your own way" mean as it appears in the header.

It was the damn autocorrection on my tablet. And I could not edit the title afterwards

All women react that way not just Thai women. The only women that don't are happy with being sponsored and like to share it around! Why be surprised with their reaction?

In your attempt to avoid generalizing about Thai people you've instead generalized about most of humanity.

• Like 1

All women react that way not just Thai women. The only women that don't are happy with being sponsored and like to share it around! Why be surprised with their reaction?

In your attempt to avoid generalizing about Thai people you've instead generalized about most of humanity.
Possible but not intentionally.

Ho ho Mr Cocky, just give it a few more years over sixty and maybe you won't be so . . . ermm . . cocky!

bra, on 30 Sept 2014 - 09:44, said:

"However whenever I tell Thai women that I have several priorities in my life but women are not my first three. Thai women will look at me as though I got measles."

Any woman in the world would look at you as though you had measles or worse if you told her she was that low on your priority list. She expects to be number one and rightly so. With your outlook do not even attempt to have a relationship more than a one night stand with any woman. You wont have to try hard.

Surprisingly though, most women of Asian culture have several priorities, of which the man is not in the first 3, but they don't announce it!

1. Money

2. Marriage

3. House

4. Children

5. Car

6. Family members.

The man is farther down the list and only realises he is not the first priority after he has provided for 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.

At least the OP is honest and upfront.

• Like 2

If women are not high on your priority list, then why are you so concerned about what they think?

Good question. Michael, be frank. Is it the fact that you would like to have the freedom to engage in as many no-strings-attached sexual relationship as you'd like (read freebies) without having to deal with such useless things like commitment and responsibility? If so, we'd understand.

Because if women are really that low on your priority list, why not just avoid them altogether?