Koh Tao: Police look for man in VDO footage as a key to provide clue of murder

webfact

I don't see anything strange by people joining a forum to discuss a case like this... some people (including myself) are simply wannabe detectives that can't resist a story like this... Personally i've been a member for quite some time before.. but currently i'm 99% focused on koh tao murders,.. and I assure you, I've never even set foot on Koh Tao ... I could provide CCTV footage of it if you want wink.png

ps. The student from bangkok,,, HOW IN THE HELL IS HE NOT DNA TESTED .... It doesn't make any sense...

1) the cops are corrupt and they are covering up for him <-- if this is the case,, why can't they just fake his dna sample and say his dna doesn't match

2) the cops are not covering up for him <-- Then why in the hell are they not taking dna from him?

3) the cops are so incompetent that they rule him out without dna <-- is this even possible? i mean... if this is the case it's beyond hilarious ....

I suspect that somehow the crime scene guys are not covering up for them and they are in charge of dna ... But the local police are in charge of pointing out suspects that the CSI guys will collect..

So , we have two groups of police..

Local cops in the pockets of head "man" who's son and friends killed the tourists

CSI unit from bangkok (not influenced by head "man")

CSI unit have the real DNA and would be responsible for ensuring DNA from possible suspects are handled properly..

Local cops are in charge of queuing up suspects for CSI to DNA sample...

CSI can't go on their own and take samples of the son of head "man" .. and local police don't want to, because they are protecting him...

It would be interesting to get the details about how they have ensured DNA is not tampered with etc.. Who is in charge of DNA sampling and how it's handled .. without that info all the DNA stuff is just nonsense....

If they come out tomorrow and say they have a match or non match it doesn't mean ANYTHING unless they also provide some info on how and by whom the DNA is handled...

oh yeah, and the above is a conspiracy theory .. because I believe there is a conspiracy to cover up the crimes.. and above is my theory on it ..

Edited by hobz

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything strange by people joining a forum to discuss a case like this... some people (including myself) are simply wannabe detectives that can't resist a story like this... Personally i've been a member for quite some time before.. but currently i'm 99% focused on koh tao murders,.. and I assure you, I've never even set foot on Koh Tao ... I could provide CCTV footage of it if you want wink.png

ps. The student from bangkok,,, HOW IN THE HELL IS HE NOT DNA TESTED .... It doesn't make any sense...

1) the cops are corrupt and they are covering up for him <-- if this is the case,, why can't they just fake his dna sample and say his dna doesn't match

2) the cops are covering up for him <-- why in the hell are they not taking dna from him?

3) the cops are so incompetent that they rule him out without dna .. ... is this even possible? i mean... if this is the case it's beyond hilarious ....

Student in bkk wasn't on island at the time of murders.

He was on cctv in bkk condo and his uni doing exams.

2) the cops are covering up for him <-- why in the hell are they not taking dna from him?

3) the cops are so incompetent that they rule him out without dna .. ... is this even possible? i mean... if this is the case it's beyond hilarious ....

So you are in category 3 here... Hilarious ... I can photoshop you into CCTV in Lebanon the day of the murders.. Doesn't mean you were there...

If the CCTV from bangkok is real.

Why did it take so long to produce only a still photo of it? Why not release video?

Why did the village headman say his son left _the morning of the murders_ for bangkok? (can someone find source for this... I dont have source for this)

The police said he was a suspect, why did it take him like 2 weeks to come forward and report to the police? Specially when he admits skipping classes because of the reporting of him being a suspect..?

Could be that he was legitimately afraid of being framed by cops or something... and he wasn't sure what to do ..

Let's pretend he was innocent and sitting in bangkok when all this took place... He starts getting news that he is suspect etc... He knows how corrupt the system can be .. and he is afraid of being framed.. so he starts producing evidence of his innocence before reporting in ... just in case... he doesn't want to produce DNA on his own.. willingly .. because he is afraid he will be framed... ?

Edited by hobz

So you are in category 3 here... Hilarious ... I can photoshop you into CCTV in Lebanon the day of the murders.. Doesn't mean you were there...

If the CCTV from bangkok is real.

Why did it take so long to produce only a still photo of it? Why not release video?

Why did the village headman say his son left _the morning of the murders_ for bangkok? (can someone find source for this... I dont have source for this)

The police said he was a suspect, why did it take him like 2 weeks to come forward and report to the police? Specially when he admits skipping classes because of the reporting of him being a suspect..?

Could be that he was legitimately afraid of being framed by cops or something... and he wasn't sure what to do ..

Let's pretend he was innocent and sitting in bangkok when all this took place... He starts getting news that he is suspect etc... He knows how corrupt the system can be .. and he is afraid of being framed.. so he starts producing evidence of his innocence before reporting in ... just in case... he doesn't want to produce DNA on his own.. willingly .. because he is afraid he will be framed... ?

his layer show cctv vid to police and he was in class with students

atats what they said

anybody think they have just taken a photo of the pictures above?

hence the curvature of the screen showing curved time stamps?

Yeah that's what i assume.. looks obviously like that... I dont see how anyone would &lt;deleted&gt; up in photoshop so badly that they created that curvature.

He looks just like the influential guy hanging out at the murder scene.

He looka like a young Thai man , not a 48 year old man like the guy who was hanging around with the police.

No this is a young man in his 20's. Problem is no clear face pic so it can be anyone.

• Like 1

He looks just like the influential guy hanging out at the murder scene.

He looka like a young Thai man , not a 48 year old man like the guy who was hanging around with the police.

No this is a young man in his 20's. Problem is no clear face pic so it can be anyone.

This looks like the son in BKK.

It's not even a good effort at amending the date and time on the CCTV still shot - is it !!

post-221894-0-39731300-1412116545.jpg

Is the son of the headman the boy to the right , wearing black clothes ?

Could he be the same guy as in the cctv footage from the island?

Oh right ! Of course he was.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/18/article-2760012-2172D2F600000578-519_634x353.jpg

This picture is apparently from Khao San Road (BKK) when the Ware brothers were being investigated. Does the Thai guy in the white t-shirt in front of the guy in the pink t-shirt look familiar? A doppleganger? or was our chum on hand to keep an eye on things?

Taken from a daily mail article from 17th Sept.

On a side note, can anyone confirm if the guy shown in post 144 is Worat. I'm wondering if it is actually his mysterious brother?
Edited by bunglebag

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/18/article-2760012-2172D2F600000578-519_634x353.jpg

This picture is apparently from Khao San Road (BKK) when the Ware brothers were being investigated. Does the Thai guy in the white t-shirt in front of the guy in the pink t-shirt look familiar? A doppleganger? or was our chum on hand to keep an eye on things?

Taken from a daily mail article from 17th Sept.

On a side note, can anyone confirm if the guy shown in post 144 is Worat. I'm wondering if it is actually his mysterious brother?

Can you snapshot the picture please daily mail is still blocked in Thailand.

Phone records and internet companies are going to play a major part so this crime can be solved i believe. And that takes time....The police will be able to intercept all calls made round the time, texts msgs sent ect. and what devices were connecting to wireless internet in the area. Or phones connecting to towers on other islands

it's pretty clear from thr cctv footage that the person they are seeking had a mobile phone and so did hannah if her phone was taken.

Also lots of people would have being taking photographs that night they were in AC bar...hopefully the police have asked people to forward any media images they have to them, for clues.

My thoughts too. Hundreds of people partying, probably the odd few romancing, dancing, drinking around the beach that night well into the early hours. Hundreds of mobile phones, photos and videos recorded by tourists that night, inside and outside the clubs. Word of mouth, witnesses, victims friends statements, mobile phone records of at least David and Hannah. Last words discussed to friends about plans for the night when heading off alone? A horrific murder scene which left the brutalized bodies, DNA, murder weapons, clothes, shoes, sand markings. On a small island, with a relatively good amount of CCTV from a reported 25 cameras, and to top it off, video evidence of an Asian man just walking and running around the murder scene at the time they were killed. Oh, and he also appears to be wearing the victims shorts.

But they don't know what happened, why, or who done it.

They know full well who the suspect in the photo is!

attachicon.gifWorat.jpg

This is the best truth I've seen.....Well done Ruthie...get these mongrels..

• Like 1

People need to repost the collage of Worat

I think its definitely him in the CCTV footage

How come he has different colour shorts?

Have they compared his DNA to those on the shorts left at the scene of the crime. They are his aren't they and he swapped them for Davids

Two innocent kids got murdered here. What can we do guys!!! There must be something we can do to make them take note

Edited by sid1281

People need to repost the collage of Worat

I think its definitely him in the CCTV footage

How come he has different colour shorts?

Have they compared his DNA to those on the shorts left at the scene of the crime. They are his aren't they and he swapped them for Davids

Two innocent kids got murdered here. What can we do guys!!! There must be something we can do to make them take note

post-221731-0-73714500-1412198226_thumb.post-221731-0-29140600-1412198260_thumb.post-221731-0-60120800-1412198278_thumb.

Edited by DISKO

And tell me why would the cctv footage look like Worat or anyone else? ALl we see in on CCTV is a boy in his 20's walking and running. His hairstyle can be compared to 1 million asians , you can look at any picture from facebook that bellongs to the headmans relatives or anyone else.

You cant relly tell from the video who it is , now they caught the burmese guy and I suspect he look like the same guy , and same hairstyle too.

So maybe the police did a good job after all,

What is the real moral to this story? Well, one of them is that we are not going to see any meaningful change, to the fabric of Thai society. Many of us were incredibly hopeful that we would see some positive changes. And I think it is quite possible that Prayuth, and his top guys have their hearts in the right places, and want to see this change take place. Many expats, and many Thais really want to see progress, and want to see this country moving forward into this century. Yes, we will see some land crimes solved, and some illegal beach vendors removed. But, in terms of dealing with the massive corruption issues, the kind of power guys like the headman of Koh Tao have, and their ability to abuse that power, and positive changes at an institutional level, and at a national level, where it really counts, many of us now doubt it will happen. This case proves, that many are still above the law, and even the Army cannot touch them. That is the devastating moral to this story. A very disappointing outcome indeed.