Koh Tao: All three migrant workers confess to rape and murder of British tourists

webfact

Actually if you look again, the jasmine rice bag appears in the photo with the hoe at the garden bed and seems to have been moved with the hoe to the new location under the tree.

It does not look like the same bag. The jasmine rice bag has a mostly orange base colour, where the other bag has yellow/white/black on the front as base colours with a red 'frame' around.

Just open both pictures in two browser tabs and enlarge/compare.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Some posts in violation of the above have been removed.

why have they got helmets on if they came by helicopter

Probably the same reason they have bullet proof vests on.

I imagine there are various people who would like them dead for various reasons.

Bullet proof vests on an island in the middle of the gulf of Thailand that's just 3 miles wide. There must be pirates living there.

Let me put it this way, Thailand`s reputation is at stake here and the police are under intense national and International scrutiny. There is no way that the police would fake evidence or frame someone in this case, or if they attempted to do so would be completely insane, because I have no doubts that the police will have to justify all their evidence and details of their investigations to the world on this one, including those who have doubts like yourself.

In my honest opinion using common sense and logic, the police have investigated this case and played this out by the book, they already had high suspicions that the said guys are the murderers, the police just bided their time until they had enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.before they made the move to arrest and charge these monsters for the brutal murders of the tragic victims.

Some may try to counteract my comments by saying the police just bided their time to fake the evidence, then it`s just a case of drifting round in circles. In this case I am convinced that the police now have the true murderers in their custody, this is not a set up to protect anyone of others as there is too much at stake here, the police would never leave themselves that vulnerable, trust me on this one.

You and I are 180 degrees apart on this topic. I've been coming to Thailand for a third of a century and have resided here for nearly 20 years. I see the past 19 days as bumbling to the 10th degree. Worse than that, I see the cops being pressured by the powerful family boss to eliminate his brood as suspects. The headman's son has still not been DNA tested. His alibi is as flaccid as wet toilet paper. The headman's brother was all over the crime scene the following morning. No cop has been DNA tested even though some are friends with the Headman and his brood. Like Thaksin, the cops have no face left to lose. They've lost it all already, so they pick up 3 powerless young men and use all their craftiness to build a case against them, even fine-tune directing the re-enactment of the crime. "No don't put the hoe over there, put it over here where we found it. Oh, and don't walk away now, didn't you forget something? Yes, like we told you, you're supposed to take the shorts off the farang you just butchered and put them on. Yea that's right."

The framing of the 3 Burmese kids is descpicable. I hope there's at least a good attorney, though it's doubtful there will be a real trial. The cops can now say to everyone, "There. We got the confessions. Didn't we tell you we'd get the criminals?" Smiles and back slapping all around.

Well no one ever mentioned there being two hoes . this video is from the next morning,so is live video per se.

How does this happen?

There is often reported that there were probably two weapons used, possibly a wooden club. A half-meter long wooden bar with blood on it was discovered but later no longer mentioned in any reports. If you hold such a hoe near its blade you have a club, still strong enough to do some damage.

But there were also some cuts on Davids's head and face that could be consistent with near-misses or half-hits he fended off, if the backside of the hoe was used to hit him. If the other side was used he would have had an injury like Hannah's.

Just speculating here like the other armchair detectives...

I used a Thai style hoe for about 6 weeks straight this year as we terraced a hillside. The sharp side is good for digging but if you need to break up lumps you turn the blade upwards and then you have a powerful weighted club, you can break rocks with it. No need to hold the blade end. A hoe is definitely two weapons in one.

This. Just my thought. Holding it by the blade using the handle as a club could have been weapon number number three, possibly of choice if you only would want to knock out somebody.

As that hit did not prove hard enough, David still got up and tried to wrestle him then he would just get the hoe in his hands like should and swing it. And I would expect the backside, with the cuts coming from the back of the blade where it affixes to the handle.

To kill Hannah, I expect that two were holding her down by the arms as one of them killed her with the sharp side. No wounds were visible on her arms. She had another cut in the face, maybe the first hit only grazed her cheek.

Police chief Somyot said the suspects had made no request for lawyers.

"They haven't asked for lawyers. If they had asked for lawyers we would have provided lawyers for them as this is their basic right."

Who needs a lawyer in a death penalty case right ? whistling.gif

Actually if you look again, the jasmine rice bag appears in the photo with the hoe at the garden bed and seems to have been moved with the hoe to the new location under the tree.

It does not look like the same bag. The jasmine rice bag has a mostly orange base colour, where the other bag has yellow/white/black on the front as base colours with a red 'frame' around.

Yeah, have to agree with you now. They are similar though - both have that yellow banner across the bottom. I must add that in comparing red to orange, one could also argue that the blood is more orange in one photo compared to the vivid red in the other. The beach sand is very different in colour too.

Anyhow, here's a different view of the hoe in the garden bed for anyone who may care to decide if it's the same as the one under the tree. I'd say with 80% certainty that it is.

post-92450-0-21686900-1412339472_thumb.p post-92450-0-73959600-1412339490_thumb.p

Again, if it's been moved, why?

Edited by Tazwa

"They haven't asked for lawyers. If they had asked for lawyers we would have provided lawyers for them as this is their basic right."

I heard that one wanted his comfort blanket back, one wants his teddy bear and lastly one wants his mom.

This thread is absolutely the most priceless thread I have ever read.

You conspiracy theorists on here have hit a new all time record.

Well we have beatings electric shock treatment photo experts forensic experts beatings cover ups bemused faces finger pointing the expression on the guys face means he didn't do it or how about he is actually pointing at the real perp.Why even some dragged the shin family into it.

You guys are really the most negative bunch of blokes On planet earth.You never give credit just whinge whinge whinge .

You guys get your rocks off by just arguing and you are lost in thai visa fantasy world.

They have confessed the DNA will prove they did and a good job done by the cops despite the media hiccups so give credit where credit is due.

Was that your girlfriend I heard in the background?

why have they got helmets on if they came by helicopter

Probably the same reason they have bullet proof vests on.

I imagine there are various people who would like them dead for various reasons.

Then why risk it for such a useless, pointless exercise such as a crime scene reenactment? Maybe they are hoping somebody will do a Jack Ruby these guys. Ooops!

Yeah, have to agree with you now. They are similar though - both have that yellow banner across the bottom. I must add that in comparing red to orange, one could also argue that the blood is more orange in one photo compared to the vivid red in the other. The beach sand is very different in colour too.

Anyhow, here's a different view of the hoe in the garden bed for anyone who may care to decide if it's the same as the one under the tree. I'd say with 80% certainty that it is.

hoe 3.png hoe 7.png

Absolutrly. On the first day they stated one pick and maybe a bar.

The picture has always been of it behind that fence. And then bingo, it reappears towards the fallen tree where these blokes supposedly concocted this plan. What utter nonsense.

Let me tell you something I haven't told anyone. At the end of this year's dry season, I set some little fires in a park area - in order to clear some trails, and render the park more enjoyable for hikers. Admittedly it was dumb. I got caught, and villagers detained me for 1.5 hours (no roughness) waiting for police. After cops arrived, another hour went by. It became dark. I admitted my mistake, but everyone wanted a photo shoot. So we went half mile back to the crime scene. The fires I had set 2.5 houra earlier had long since gone out, as I knew they would (I've had a lot of experience doing control burns).

But guess what: The cops and villagers made some big bonfires (in a nearby spot) for the photo-op. They made me stand alongside them in front of the bonfires for the obligatory photo. Who can say with a straight face that Thai cops don't fabricate evidence in order to dramatize their achievements?

Later, I got off with no fine or wrist slap. BTW, the paths are easier to hike now.

10653396_1576587039230997_75592340885510

Just a wild guess, but unless the guy in the video has a twin brother or a clone, than it is pretty likely the guy in the CCT image is the same guy pictured on the right.

I also read in one of the earlier hundreds of media reports that the CCT guy was wearing a pair of shorts taken from one of the victims So if these guys are not the murderers or at least not on the scene, than how can anyone explain this one?

Again as I keep saying; all will be revealed as the updates are published.

It appears both the guy on the left and the guy in the video have curly/wavy hair, but the guy on the right has straight hair--are you suggesting a beauty shop appointment in between?

The eye brows are different and so is the tip of the nose.

Smooth as silk.

Conveniently for all parties there

except for the burmese

Mr. Kent went on to praise the Royal Thai Police in solving the case and have shown exemplary professionalism as a crime fighting unit.

People from the UK must be so proud of their ambassador to Thailand.bah.gif

Perhaps Mr. Kent is more qualified to address Thai culture than any of you.

have shown exemplary professionalism as a crime fighting unit.

Really? I think many (most) especially the parents of these poor victims would disagree with his comments. If in fact he did actually say these ridiculous things.

Witch I am hoping he did not.

Come on now, open your mind. Do you think Mr. Kent may possibly be trying to compliment the Thai police in order to get them to do their best?

NO!

I think he is a suck ass, not only in this case but many others.

I am not from the UK but this guy seems to be a gutless pies of @#%# to me. just MHO, Many others (British citizen) that Mr. Kent represents seem to have the same opinion.

attachicon.gifhoe 3.png attachicon.gifhoe 7.png

I still think these are different bags - but the hoes do look the same. From this angle you can easier compare the caked cement/sand on the blade. It seems the hoe is turned 180 degrees in the other picture so the blood is only showing well on one side of handle. It is also better visible that both have a flat sawed off handle-end, at the other picture the hoe in the garden bed could have have had that rounded.

Edited by Snookyville

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Who needs a lawyer in a death penalty case right ?

I'm already sad about those 3 scapegoats, and then you tell me the cops said they get no lawyers. Might as well just chop their heads off in the back room and be done with them. Yet another nail in the coffin of the Royal Thai Police frame-up of the Century.

well well well maybe Sherlock and Watson have solved this... too many guesses thrown out in the media - no one real police spokesperson... lots of DNA - anyone ever decide to check the garden hoe for fingerprints? or did these 3 guys have the smarts to wipe any prints off? they seem to have left cig butts at the crime scene and if only 65 meters away earlier with lots of witnesses at least they were put near the scene...obviously dna of saliva from ciggie butts and semen should nail them ... but sort of well done anyway - without global media coverage this might have turned into a "too hard to solve" file... but kudo's to the Police for actually making it happen and I hope they got the guys as it sounds like maybe they did ...

This is disgusting. The crime. The 'investigation'. The fit up. The ongoing coverage of this case, including this forum. I'm outta here. The Thai 'authorities' are shameless. The British Embassy/Foreign Office, as care-less/self preservationist as usual. And you were all fooled into believing things would change here. They won't. Truly shameful.

Why am I not surprised the re-enactment is a farce. Look at the photo below, there are no less than 3 cops directing the suspects what to do and how to do it. One brass-looking official is pointing and shouting directions. One cop in black shirt is right behind the suspects with his arm on one of their shoulders. Another cop who looks like an officer is holding the arm of the other suspect (who looks 95 lbs) and directing what he should be doing. It's not a reenactment it's a staged show with the multiple directors physically controlling every more the suspects make. What a sham. If I were top banana, I would discipline every cop involved with this cover-up case!

reenact.jpg

Yup.

100% staged.

After all these years, and after everything I've been through having to deal with the Thai 'authorities', still, I think, really? Have they no bloody shame. Sickening. And given the equally incredible global press on this, the Thais will never be given the benifit of the doubt again. GOOD!

The really pathetic thing is that they are oblivious to the fact that we know they are idiots. The whole world is watching, and they act like fools, on camera!

They actually think they are believable.

Stupid does not know it's stupid.

They could at least have rehearsed a few more days, but Sabai Sabai is a most impatient man.

The kid on the left is blanked out, just waiting for the next order.

The kid on the right is thinking, Hey, Bro, I'm not so sure this is a good idea after all ….

Do you know what I think ? I think you think too much. Just like all the super detectives on Thaivisa that think they know it all.

JUSTICE DLAYED, JUSTICED DENIED 2

JUSTICE DELAYED, JUSTICE DENIED

Melvin Banggollay

Everyone has the inherent right

To avail justice with all its might

With due process of laws delight

for real justice to shade its light.

But sad to say when politics play

or richness and power interplay

With our judicial systems foreplay

Justice delayed in so many way.

Justice delayed, justice denied

Unjust lawyers motto and pride

to show their wit as they ride

in the hall of justice with all stride.

But never for lawyers who abide

as their conscience can't hide,

the truth that merits true spirit

of fair play not to conceal deceit

Let's not circumvent truth with lies

with treachery as masterful device

To set the real culprit out and free

To show were indeed somebody.

Sometimes our wit can discredit

Others with foul plays dark spirit

to prove, our guts and merit

As a lawyer fighting to the limit.

Let the truth always set us free

Let it prevail even its hurts many

For the law may be truly harsh

But its the law over anyone's ash.

This is the real face of lifes reality

that it must take its sting to carry

that Justice be served with dignity

with due process of law and equity.

Lets never circumvent law and order

To prove we have the guts and power

Thought it may be the game of lawyers

For their clients sake as their defender.

Let the law protect one's purity,

Exposed the truth of criminality

And defend ones right and liberty

With all truth, justice and dignity.

Even if that man did all the merit

of the crime he can never discredit

yet a lawyer is bound to defend

within the bounds of law at the end.

In many cases, if the victim is poor

Justice walks like duckling in the floor

But if victims belong to the wealthy

Justice takes a huge leap across reality.

But observe fair play in every ordeal

Invoking every legal justice to reveal

Ones guilt beyond reasonable doubt

Without malice and ANY CLOUD OF DOUBT

you need to someware else you obviously never had dealing with the Thai police so i suggest you shut up untill you have some knowledge

moroon

Well we have beatings electric shock treatment photo experts forensic experts beatings cover ups bemused faces finger pointing the expression on the guys face means he didn't do it or how about he is actually pointing at the real perp.Why even some dragged the shin family into it.

You guys are really the most negative bunch of blokes On planet earth.You never give credit just whinge whinge whinge .

You guys get your rocks off by just arguing and you are lost in thai visa fantasy world.

They have confessed the DNA will prove they did and a good job done by the cops despite the media hiccups so give credit where credit is due.

To be fair to thepolice report of blond hair were made on the first dayofthe investigation which made everybody. Think either plant or farang.

If the police can substantiate the claim of dyed hair they could have a very strong case.

I'm still smarting from hearing the suspects won't get any attorneys. That's lower than despicable. That should cut the last thread of credence Thai cops may have had in this soppy investigation. Shameful. ISIS and N.Korean operatives are probably grinning when reading this news from Thailand, "Wow, there are others who deny due process and summarily execute whomever they want. Not just us. Cool." Actually, I think N.Korea has some semblance of trials and may appoint a lawyer to a defendant. That's more than Thailand affords.

Would you swallow all this shit if it was your daughter?

Credit!!! The amount of corruption, gambling, murder, assisted suicide and general skullduggery these "police" are involved in is beyond anyone's comprehension!

Wake up before u fall off your perch!

Well, as far as I can read in the news reports the parents from Hannah and David seem to swallow the shit.

So what is your problem?

My conclusion regarding the blood stained hoe:

• The location under the tree was where it was found.
  • Police forensically examined it, including swabbing it for DNA (this is seen in the video)
  • The local person who tends to the garden bed showed them where he/she left it last.
  • Police place the hoe in this locatation (garden bed) to show where it came from.

I'm sticking with this unless someone can show that the garden bed photos were taken prior to the video shot under the big tree.

One other thing, only Hannah's blood was found on the hoe and her injuries certainly reflect use of such a weapon. David's injuries look more like puncture wounds (there are some new very graphic images on CSI Facebook that made me feel ill) and I'm unaware as to whether that weapon has been found yet.

moron if it wes your son or daughter you would NOT be saying this crap

I believe this outcome will surely go some way to restoring people's faith in not only the RTP, but also in Thailand as a holiday destination.

Stay safe guys, use common sense and let's all stop with the silly conspiracy theories and get on with the healing process for all involved.

restoring faith in the RTP?

Are you and that so called UK ambassador to Thailand the same person? Just listen to yourself!