DNA samples from two Myanmar workers match with those collected from British victim

webfact

2-3 days after the incident, a DJ from the bar even posted on facebook that Chris was a culprit saying that the police got him and he was jealous that DM was all over Hannah so he killed DM. Later on that DJ deleted his post, funny that he works for that AC bar (if my memory is right) and he also posted an apology to Koh Tao residents for his misleading information.

• Like 1

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been reported in the news few days after the incident that semen found inside David's as well. Later on, no one talked about this. Now all old news has been removed from websites.

Maybe because it was incorrect news? Its not always easy to translate from thai to english.

No balo, I'm Thai and the Thai reporter was saying that but it was on the first day of the incident. Anyhow, I'm doubting about Mr Miller's phone whether it was at the scene, if his friend (Chris) could verify this, will be very useful information.

Here is a screen shot from the TV channel with the phone found at the suspect address... I have not seen the pictures of David's phone so cannot corroborate ...

post-143602-14125835771255_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

3 said they did it confessed.now they say 2 done it interesting

Here is the story RTP told us in the news. 3 of them went to buy cigarette and beers, then went to the beach, playing guitar. One went back home to see his wife (he's the one you can see buying cigarette at the shop, cctv footage). The two saw DM and Hannah were making out and got horny so took DM down with the hoe then rape Hannah. Now my question is, why Hannah didn't run when they were taking down DM. Was she high? was she drunk? were there someone else holding her?

Edited by ooddyonly

It's been reported in the news few days after the incident that semen found inside David's as well. Later on, no one talked about this. Now all old news has been removed from websites.

Maybe because it was incorrect news? Its not always easy to translate from thai to english.

No balo, I'm Thai and the Thai reporter was saying that but it was on the first day of the incident. Anyhow, I'm doubting about Mr Miller's phone whether it was at the scene, if his friend (Chris) could verify this, will be very useful information.

Here is a screen shot from the TV channel with the phone found at the suspect address... I have not seen the pictures of David's phone so cannot corroborate ...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1412583570.587187.jpg

Who does this phone belong to ?

post-220854-0-65160300-1412584230_thumb.

post-220854-0-22160600-1412584233_thumb.

• Like 2

3 said they did it confessed.now they say 2 done it interesting

Here is the story RTP told us in the news. 3 of them went to buy cigarette and beers, then went to the beach, playing guitar. One went back home to see his wife (he's the one you can see buying cigarette at the shop, cctv footage). The two saw DM and Hannah were making out and got horny so took DM down with the hoe then rape Hannah. Now my question is, why Hannah didn't run when they were taking down DM. Was she high? was she drunk? were there someone else holding her?

why would they pull DM into the water ?

in the re-construction ONE of the burmese did this. before the rape of HW.

was certainly not easy - dead/unconscious - and more than 180cm tall.

Edited by testosterone

2-3 days after the incident, a DJ from the bar even posted on facebook that Chris was a culprit saying that the police got him and he was jealous that DM was all over Hannah so he killed DM. Later on that DJ deleted his post, funny that he works for that AC bar (if my memory is right) and he also posted an apology to Koh Tao residents for his misleading information.

Now that is interesting. As another possibly story put forward involves some DJs / in-crowd having a get together on the beach after the bar had closed, which would not be that unusual. Can you remember anything about the DJ in question? One of the DJs has a few pictures of handguns on his profile!

Edited by bunglebag

They have boldly made all these statements to the media. If they are so confident in their case, publicly show the DNA sample analyses to the public and have an INDEPENDENT agency verify them. This is an absolute frame up if they refuse to show indepedent results.

I most probably missed it. Do we know when their DNA was taken? I believe in the real world it takes about three days. Which I suppose makes their timing about right.

One other thing, if these lads were prime suspects why were they not DNA tested 3 weeks ago?

If it smells like a sewer, it probably is a sewer.

jb1

Justice... What is that?

This is a good read...

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller?recruiter=20483733&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

They have boldly made all these statements to the media. If they are so confident in their case, publicly show the DNA sample analyses to the public and have an INDEPENDENT agency verify them. This is an absolute frame up if they refuse to show indepedent results.

I most probably missed it. Do we know when their DNA was taken? I believe in the real world it takes about three days. Which I suppose makes their timing about right.

One other thing, if these lads were prime suspects why were they not DNA tested 3 weeks ago?

jb1

Justice... What is that?

This is a good read...

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller?recruiter=20483733&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Not a particularly good read. No government other than that of Thailand can investigate a criminal case in the kingdom. While the kingdom may choose to allow observers or may accept help in a case you can forget any investigation with the weight of law behind it from any other source than the RTP.

jb1

Justice... What is that?

This is a good read...

Not a particularly good read. No government other than that of Thailand can investigate a criminal case in the kingdom. While the kingdom may choose to allow observers or may accept help in a case you can forget any investigation with the weight of law behind it from any other source than the RTP.

You need to contact Thailand's human rights commission with a petition signed by someone of great power such as UK ambassador Kent. Then if they agree they will contact the department of special investigations. The cars will be reinvestigated with outside help if the current PM grants permission.

There is another way to bring Hannah and David their families and friends justice.

Boycott Ko Tao

This way no tourist dollars enter the pockets of the real murderers the gangster family we all know who did this but bribed the police and got away with one of the most despicable crimes possible on two innocent beautiful young people.

There is another way to bring Hannah and David their families and friends justice.

Boycott Ko Tao

This way no tourist dollars enter the pockets of the real murderers the gangster family we all know who did this but bribed the police and got away with one of the most despicable crimes possible on two innocent beautiful young people.

Huh

You claim to know exactly who killed them? You are morally obligated to go there and give all of your first hand evidence to the police!!

Now that is interesting. As another possibly story put forward involves some DJs / in-crowd having a get together on the beach after the bar had closed, which would not be that unusual. Can you remember anything about the DJ in question? One of the DJs has a few pictures of handguns on his profile!

Sorry about double quotes, I'm new here.

No, I don't remember any media talk about the police bring in the DJ for questioning at all. And yeah I saw pictures on his facebook as well. One particular DJ also showed off lots of banknotes on the facebook photo.

Boycott Ko Tao

Huh

You claim to know exactly who killed them? You are morally obligated to go there and give all of your first hand evidence to the police!!

Not just me every tabloid newspaper in the U.K. Even before the Sean McAnna allegations people on the island were mentioning the AC bar owner did it. The evidence is largely on TV posts. I see you have over 17,000 posts, aren't you proud of TV helping the families of the victims by trying to find the culprits. More posts about these murders have been posted on TV than anything else. I personally say a big thank you to TV for being brave enough to let people post what they think as freedom of speech is important in Thailand.

Pls continue sifting for more evidence so we can solve this case.

• Like 1

Getting back on track, what are they actually claiming the DNA matches with?

Murder weapons?

Bodily fluids?

Clothes of the poor victims?

If they are so confident, independent verification and case is well and truly closed.

Norfolk Enchance

• Like 1

I have zero experience of DNA but picking up a few things over the past weeks..... Would it be evident from DNA on the victims if there was a correlation between the attackers? I.E if they were from the same ethnic group.......I guess what I am saying is that the 2 Burmese are from the same "clan" (if that is the right word?) that would be obvious in DNA yeah?

Edited by changnaam

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1412583570.587187.jpg

Who does this phone belong to ?

Can anyone confirm what phone Mr DM had? Iphone 4 or 4s because in the picture here is 4.

not hw, just a look alike. in the comments below, someone posted another photo of the woman front view and definitely not hw.

In the comments below the picture it states not Hannah, but someone from 2011

Boycott Ko Tao

Huh

Not just me every tabloid newspaper in the U.K. Even before the Sean McAnna allegations people on the island were mentioning the AC bar owner did it. The evidence is largely on TV posts. I see you have over 17,000 posts, aren't you proud of TV helping the families of the victims by trying to find the culprits. More posts about these murders have been posted on TV than anything else. I personally say a big thank you to TV for being brave enough to let people post what they think as freedom of speech is important in Thailand.

Got it... Rumors and gossip.. Tabloid 'journalism'...

You need to go to Koh Tao and give your evidence to the police.

Boycott Ko Tao

Huh

You need to look at CSI LA Facebook.

Got it... corrupt police, saving face politicians, high season bookings down, pressure to solve case by any means, mafia family bribes, I need to go to KO Tao? Never again will I go there and give my money to Worst and Mon's mafia family.

In today's BP newspaper they say the phone found outside the suspect's home belonged to David Miller.

If this is the case, my view on the guilt of the two suspects has somewhat strengthened.

David's phone was at the crime scene -established early on. This is police a** covering yet again with creating confusion. Ignore these red herrings is my advice !

how many phone's did David have ?

Is anyone able to verify the black object that looks like a phone next to the black shorts at the crime scene ?

Getting back on track, what are they actually claiming the DNA matches with?

Murder weapons?

Bodily fluids?

Clothes of the poor victims?

If they are so confident, independent verification and case is well and truly closed.

Norfolk Enchance

Cigarette butt found on the beach near by.

Boycott Ko Tao

Huh

You need to look at CSI LA Facebook.

Got it... corrupt police, saving face politicians, high season bookings down, pressure to solve case by any means, mafia family bribes, I need to go to KO Tao? Never again will I go there and give my money to Worst and Mon's mafia family.

Tabloid journalism and anonymous Internet rumors... Tacked onto defamation.... I rather doubt you have ever been there.

If the DNA match is transparent, let a British police doctor collect DNA directly directly from the two accused and match it to the DNA they already hold taken from the deceased. Then the whole world would accept that the two Burmese lads were guilty. How about at the same time getting the DNA of the Koh Tao headman's son - just to proved that it WASN'T him. Job done.

Who is to say the DNA "collected from the British victim" actually is that ? They could simply take some from any one and claim it was found in the scene. Match guaranteed, maybe they can even use only one test and save the money.

Edited by DrTuner

I find it hard to believe that those two overcame both David and Hannah. More people were involved. Hannah would've made run for her life or at least started screaming and making noise while they were dragging David to the sea. The numbers simply do not add up.

Anything other than your keen deductive skills to back that up?

Multiple scenarios can explain how 2 men could have done this.

Are any of the toxicology reports available. ? I wonder what was in the victims system at the time of death. ? Obviously if they were severely inebriated it would affect their ability to fight back.