Police charges for those accusing the police of using scapegoats

Lite Beer

Complete nonsense how can they track you down? Bully tactics. Freedom of speech, now you can't critize the police. Pm Prayuth what has happened to Thailand?

Defamation can be both criminal and civil.

I can only assume you are not in Thailand and never have been if you think this is new.

• Like 1

Better start building a lot of prisons. This thing has gone global.
The simple way to end all the speculation would be to let an external agency come in and check the DNA from the scene (already done) and that of the suspects.

Get a match - end of story and a big pat on the back for those involved.

Then everyone can move on especially those close to the murdered pair.

Hope he hasnt been paid ( by letting him off the island) to not say anything once he leaves

If he doesnt say anything then Sean is worse than the murderers

Speak up Sean

1601245_858535440837181_3304054307077533

Or been allowed to live / leave in return for keeping schtum?

Sean simply has to be speaking to someone. if not he could be deeper in this that initially thought. I hope the truth comes out at the end of the day, whatever it is

Do you have a date, time and location? Who is the police officer and who took the pic?

don't know officer or who took the pic but most likely press because this was the morning after he was allegedly threatened by Mon and his mate, just before he left the island. There were several reporters there, many of who said it had been the most surreal night of their life!

Hope he hasnt been paid ( by letting him off the island) to not say anything once he leaves

If he doesnt say anything then Sean is worse than the murderers

Speak up Sean

Or been allowed to live / leave in return for keeping schtum?

Sean simply has to be speaking to someone. if not he could be deeper in this that initially thought. I hope the truth comes out at the end of the day, whatever it is

Got it.. If he doesn't join the conspiracy theorists he has joined the conspiracy!!!

Would you like to purchase some tinfoil hats? I will be starting a new amity company just for the TVF conspiracy theorists!!

Maybe I do need a tinfoil hat. I have never bought into any previous conspiracies. These 2 suspects alone combined with the injuries to the victims just do not seem to add up (to me), and that's before even querying the motive. Plus the rumours apparently eminating from the island

Edited by bunglebag

"...anybody accusing the police of arresting scapegoats could be charged with insulting officials..."

Wow, if they had laws like this in my country the media would have nothing to say and most of the population would be in jail. Insulting "officials" is something of a national pastime. I guess this is the Thai version of transparency. 555

Maybe I do need a tinfoil hat. I have never bought into any previous conspiracies. These 2 suspects alone combined with the injuries to the victims just do not seem to add up (to me), and that's before even querying the motive. Plus the rumours apparently eminating from the island

This is Thailand the land of conspiracies. Heck the last coup was a conspiracy just as all the ones before it were.

This time yesterday CSI LA had 120,000 friends now it has 250,000 friends. Look at TV posts on Ko Tao murders most are viewed over 50,000 times. Joe public wants the real culprits jailed, not scape goats. And as for this being a U.K matter not so CSI LA Facebook is mostly in Thai. Thailand expat TV and Thai nationals CSI LA Facebook are calling for real justice to be served.

It probably is their way to comply with the chief's requests. I bet a lot will now not say anymore they don't have faith in the BIB

Police chief urges officers to make people have faith in police again

Who had faith in them ever ,you cannot regain what you never had.

• Like 1

Sean is pivotal in this case, as ive stated previously its strange that he has just disappeared off of the face of the earth.

Maybe he fears for his life? Maybe he fears for the welfare of his friends who are still on the Island? Who knows?

What we do know is that one day he will have to tell everyone what happened on that terrible night. I hope he can come forward before the lives of 2 more people involved in this fiasco are lost.

SEAN! if your reading this go and speak to someone in the press and tell them what happened, your silence is deafening, come forward and do the right thing and end this speculation one way or another.

Edited by bigjules007

This time yesterday CSI LA had 120,000 friends now it has 250,000 friends. Look at TV posts on Ko Tao murders most are viewed over 50,000 times. Joe public wants the real culprits jailed, not scape goats. And as for this being a U.K matter not so CSI LA Facebook is mostly in Thai. Thailand expat TV and Thai nationals CSI LA Facebook are calling for real justice to be served.

In a land of 68 million you appear to think that 250k, many of whom are not in Thailand is significant..

As for TVF... Conspiracy theorists abound.

Sean is pivotal in this case, as ive stated previously its strange that he has just disappeared off of the face of the earth.

Maybe he fears for his life? Maybe he fears for the welfare of his friends who are still on the Island? Who knows?

What we do know is that one day he will have to tell everyone what happened on that terrible night. I hope he can come forward before the lives of 2 more people involved in this fiasco are lost.

SEAN! if your reading this go and speak to someone in the press and tell them what happened, your silence is deafening, come forward and do the right thing and end this speculation one way or another.

If Sean came back to Thailand he'd be the scapegoat. If he revealed where he is now Thai police could extradite him as a witness or suspect in the murder case. He's staying low cause you would do the same in his circumstances. Thailand, fair trail don't go together. Sean is s hiding for a big reason to stay free.

• Like 1

No "maybe" to it IMHO.

In a land of 68 million you appear to think that 250k, many of whom are not in Thailand is significant..

As for TVF... Conspiracy theorists abound.

Have you tried masterbating it eases tension. There, there, soon be Christmas.

No "maybe" to it IMHO.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, as am I :)

If Sean came back to Thailand he'd be the scapegoat. If he revealed where he is now Thai police could extradite him as a witness or suspect in the murder case. He's staying low cause you would do the same in his circumstances. Thailand, fair trail don't go together. Sean is s hiding for a big reason to stay free.

Stop talking poop, Thailand cannot extradite him, he hasn't been convicted of anything, or is under any charges or suspision of aything and besides even if they could all he has to say if he goes back his life is in danger,

no western country assuming that's were his is will allow it, further, if the RTP tried to start proceedings, a lawyer could keep this extradition in the courts for years...your watching too many movies.

• Like 1

In a high profile case always good to have a professional translator!!

Wow, that's pretty sad...

The fact that the Police are threatening people for demanding the truth is sickening,

So glad to be leaving and won't be returning, total Farce...

It's common knowledge that police here are taking money form everyone, including 500 baht from each illegal burmese worker...

Thailand you have lost the plot....How stupid do you think people are...Talk with your feel people...you're opinion isn't welcome only your money...Now shut up or you will be charged....AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH....Does anyone in power understand how the rest of the civil world think?

Stop talking poop, Thailand cannot extradite him, he hasn't been convicted of anything, or is under any charges or suspision of aything and besides even if they could all he has to say if he goes back his life is in danger,

no western country assuming that's were his is will allow it, further, if the RTP tried to start proceedings, a lawyer could keep this extradition in the courts for years...your watching too many movies.

So its just me posting bs?

Sorry, why join TV?

I should add CSI LA as my friend on Facebook instead!