Crazed Polish man causes chaos in Pattaya Soi 6 Bar Zone

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wonder what the ladyboy had in his underwear - must be quite freaky. Or is he a distant relative of Karl Friedrich Hieronymus Freiherr von Münchhausen?

i think the pole misunderstood the ladyboy when he/she asked the pole to fix his/her water works.w00t.gif

What strikes me as sad about this article is that it seems the writer thought that the "items" he threw over the balcony were more newsworthy than the fact that he threw himself over it.....that only comes later in the story as if that piece was of information was of far less importance. Glad he wasn't badly hurt though.

Most news articles are written in chronological order, easier to make sense of what happened. Wouldn't it be a lot more bizarre if he threw himself over the balcony AND THEN started throwing stuff off the balcony. ?

I don't agree. It is a story that he is reporting. It would be correct to state, "Crazed man jumps from balcony. Prior to throwing himself off his balcony, he used the time to throw his possessions onto the street below." I don't know why it would have to be chronological order to tell a story.

People would be surprised how many people 'take a must needed holiday', and then go bezerk anyway.

High level of stress before arrival and in some cases over stressed on arrival, doesn't need much to ignite a frenzy.

They need medical care after 'cooling down' in a Thai police cell.

Sad really!

Since one Rouble is now 40 to the dollar, less than the Baht looks like the Polish are coming.

Look out Ladyboys!

Actually they use Zloty and never Rouble. Rouble is the Russian currency. Because they are a member of the EU their currency is more or less fixed to the EUR.

Its not pegged to the euro which is why they avoided the crash.

The moral of the story is get rid of the LB's on Soi 6! There seem to me more and more of them. Move them all to 6/1 ghetto or,even better, to a concentration camp somwhere in Issan.....

What have you got against Isaan. It's nice and laid back here, no LB's, very few prostitutes ( except when they come back home from Pattaya on holiday ) even the police are nice, everyone in the village knows you by name, always time for a friendly chat. No way would i go back to a tourist haven again.

Since one Rouble is now 40 to the dollar, less than the Baht looks like the Polish are coming.

Look out Ladyboys!

Actually they use Zloty and never Rouble. Rouble is the Russian currency. Because they are a member of the EU their currency is more or less fixed to the EUR.

Its not pegged to the euro which is why they avoided the crash.

He was waiting to get pegged on something though

I hope they crack down on prostitution once and for all. That will stop all the garbage tourists from coming to Thailand.

There was no indication he was there for prostitution.

He was simply a budget traveler booked at an economy hotel and had hired the ladyboy as his guide to the various museums and Temples.

I hope they crack down on prostitution once and for all. That will stop all the garbage tourists from coming to Thailand.

There was no indication he was there for prostitution.

He was simply a budget traveler booked at an economy hotel and had hired the ladyboy as his guide to the various museums and Temples.

A cynic who would think otherwise

• Like 1