I want to make a confession.........

Costas2008

Probably think cause your an outlier on the bell curve of normal, that being a few standard deviations off centre means you are deviant in the moral sense... Just cause it sounds similar .

I don't know costas maybe cause of the TMI factor in your posts

Pants the Great Wall

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costas, have you considered providing an airport meet n greet service for the beau's?

That's a brilliant idea.

How didn't think of it before?

Songhua, any chance going into partnership?

Think of the money we can make.

Do we need work permits for that, partner?

We are in the money, we are in the money........Yipeeeeeeee

• Like 1

I think we ought to petition the UK government asking if Costas can become an Honorary Englishman. He certainly has the requisite sense of humour cheesy.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif

I'd like to vote you up for a nice guy award, never a harsh word from you.

Costas is a mad nutter, humour is natural for the funny little hairy dude !

• Like 1

I think we ought to petition the UK government asking if Costas can become an Honorary Englishman. He certainly has the requisite sense of humour cheesy.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif

I would be proud to be an Englishman, but you forgot to mention my stiff upper lip....an extra point for the consideration of the UK Government.

Thank you Mr ND, I love you toowub.png

But, last time we were together, you were telling me how much you admire, my hairy chest, my hairy arms, my hairy legs.

Have you changed your mind about me?

Just give it to me straight............I always have Mr Sustento to fall on....................smile.png

Edited by Costas2008

Costas, have you considered providing an airport meet n greet service for the beau's?

That's a brilliant idea.

Mate, sadly I can't get a WP on my visa but I could whip up some laminated signs and loan you a 2007 pickup.

Also, how about some type of package deal to include home-stay and chaperone services until the lucky gents have sorted out the sin sod and got their own place built?

• Like 1

But, last time we were together, you were telling me how much you admire, my hairy chest, my hairy arms, my hairy legs.

Just give it to me straight............I always have Mr Sustento to fall on....................smile.png

w00t.gifcheesy.gif

That's a brilliant idea.

Mate, sadly I can't get a WP on my visa but I could whip up some laminated signs and loan you a 2007 pickup.

Also, how about some type of package deal to include home-stay and chaperone services until the lucky gents have sorted out the sin sod and got their own place built?

Partner, are we going to sell them some condoms also?

We don't want any accidents happening....................

You are good......where were you all my life?

If I knew about you before, I wouldn't have worked so hard in my life.......and for what? just a measly pension I getsad.png

• Like 1

w00t.gifcheesy.gif
Mr S looks like you have a new fan, he might even share his TGAU Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

So that was you Costas telling me all those lies about loving me and what a hansum man i was, my heart is broken I will never trust a dating site againsad.pngbah.gifw00t.gif

It took me a little time, but now I remember you................

You were the one promising to build a big house for me and my small family of 50 people, buy a lorry to take all of us around, pay me sin sod of 5Million Baht and never be jealous of my other boyfriends...........

How did you get out of my grasp.......I will never know................

Forget about the dating sites.......are you still interested for an innocent, loving wife?

Got plenty of them.

• Like 1

The lengths people will go to in order to get their leg over.

indeed, quite strange to me, life always seemed like a target rich environment, there right in front of you. No need to go global, or online, as if add communication and distance to ones challenges... i do not geddit

BTW I'm a huge fan of your name sake :)

I tried to help a Thai lady (ex girl friend) find a man on the dating sites a few years ago. I got so angry with the Farangs i had to give it up and told her she would never get a man with me at the helm. The guys were just obnoxious, all they wanted was for her to flash her boobs on the camera or asked questions like "will you massage my banana every night" . I would write back asking them if they want to ask questions of me why not ask if i like movies or going for walks or dancing or whatever...stuff like that if you are seriously looking for a wife. I ended up telling most of them to get stuffed The girl had to spend our time together on the internet calming me down and just shrugged it off. With the BS these ladies have to put up with from guys on the internet is it any wonder they are the way they are. I ended up not telling her half the stuff that was being spewed out. Almost made me ashamed to be a Farang living in Thailand

• Like 1

The irony of this story is this: Many of the girls shown of the dating sites...may actually be a man/woman working in an internet sweat shop...

Many of them use the word "dear" very often...they do not SKYPE...and do not waste anytime asking for money...

A popular scenario...is to pretend to live in the US...then when you contact them...their story changes to living with their mom in Ghana...their father is deceased...and they need help...

They all celebrate when one of the lying thieves makes a score on some old lonely foreigner...happens all the time...

• Like 1

Personally I don't believe that this is true. Started off quite believable but then when you got to the part that 3 have married already. Guys "fall in love" quickly but take a little longer to tie the knot.

• Like 1

get a work permit or else!

He is only doing a favor for a friend for no compensation. If I give my neighbor a ride to the airport do I need a work permit. If I give them some leftover food do I need a Orkney permit. If I feed their cat while they travel do I need a work permit. If i do I will just elect to be a law breaker.

For a more serious treatment, read Hello, My Big, Big Honey, by Dave Walker. A bit dated, but then so am I. A good read if you want to know how things were done before the internet, and before the Thermae changed venues, and before, and before, etc.

Costas are any of them fit??

Only seen 3 of them as I was invited to their wedding.

And I couldn't stop thinking.........I know you better than she does..........

Yeh thats just the point. You have given them an illusion of what their girl is about. And now they are being married. They don't know the girl they are marrying. The girls don't care they just want the money. When it all goes wrong and the truth comes out ,some guy is going to come looking for you. No one makes a "confession" about something they did good. So you already know its time to stop ........or just translate what the girls want to say,dont make the story up yourself.( its very deceitful what you're doing mate,feel sorry for the guys you are making a laughing stock of.)

• Like 1

i saw the title & thought it would be funny! dude.....why are you doing this? not funny. truly half of us farangs are a little shy of a full deck. are they gunna name their babies after you? what was you reason for doing this, attention maybe? i read your posts, you are very funny. this is not. what happens when a farang finds out it was you they were trying to wet their willy with? hmmmmm..... didnt think of that did ya? :-)