Thai college uniforms become Japanese cosplay fetish

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I sort of have mixed views about this.

Girls showing off their body parts is one thing... doing it in the name of their alma mater is another.

I think there is a time and a place for everything and this is not one of those times or places for it.

I think any educational institution of repute would warn their students once about attire and then give them the boot if they do not comply. The reason for this is simple; educational institutions are not only there to teach the sciences, engineering and such, but also to prepare our children for assimilation into society with etiquette, respect for self and others, among many other moral and ethical standards.

Letting the students do this is giving the institution a bad reputation and image; and everything it has worked for to attain a higher standard of excellence is simply being corrupted by mixing this behavior with it.

There are fathers out there who love their daughters and when sending them to places like this would more than likely not want this going on around their daughters. I would certainly be one of them.

This, to me, is simply another black mark for Thai education, if you can call it that, and in my view, no self-respecting father, who wants his daughter to become self-reliant and successful woman, would send his little girl to a place like this.

Not me. No way. I am not a prude by any means, but as I said, there is a time and a place for everything and this is not one of those times or places for it.

Girls showing off their body parts is one thing... doing it in the name of their alma mater is another.

I think there is a time and a place for everything and this is not one of those times or places for it.

I think any educational institution of repute would warn their students once about attire and then give them the boot if they do not comply. The reason for this is simple; educational institutions are not only there to teach the sciences, engineering and such, but also to prepare our children for assimilation into society with etiquette, respect for self and others, among many other moral and ethical standards.

Letting the students do this is giving the institution a bad reputation and image; and everything it has worked for to attain a higher standard of excellence is simply being corrupted by mixing this behavior with it.

There are fathers out there who love their daughters and when sending them to places like this would more than likely not want this going on around their daughters. I would certainly be one of them.

This, to me, is simply another black mark for Thai education, if you can call it that, and in my view, no self-respecting father, who wants his daughter to become self-reliant and successful woman, would send his little girl to a place like this.

Not me. No way. I am not a prude by any means, but as I said, there is a time and a place for everything and this is not one of those times or places for it.

From what I've witnessed in Thailand, you don't get ahead by using your brain.

• Like 1

More photos please laugh.png

Try Google. I'm sure you'll find plenty. Sometime I wonder if people on this forum know about Google search.
Sometimes I wonder if people on this forum know about the sense of humor. Edited by Tchooptip

The outfits referred to in the OP are not, as most people know, Thai university or college uniforms. They are massively altered either by the shops that sell them or the students themselves. Official Thai university uniforms are very conservative, modest clothes.

they are accepted by the universities

Ask the university authorities and you will find that officially they're not, but what if they are reluctantly tolerated, that doesn't make them the Thai university uniform.

Sorry, but having taught for many years at Fashion Institute of Technology, where the 90% female students know far more about what is appropriate attire than any male administrator or politician, I must say it is time for Thai univerisity students to shed these demeaning uniforms and wear whatever the hell they want. I must also confess I spent a few months teaching at an English language university in LOS, and it was the most depressing educational experience I have had since boarding school; to preserve my self respect, I quit, and got a far better job in another country. Bottom line is that Thai students need to decide if they want to learn or merely become brown nosing kow towers. Their administrators have failed them miserably, so it is up to the Thai students if they want to have self-respect like their colleagues in Hong Kong.

quote name="cup-O-coffee" post="8509470" timestamp="1412870342"]

Thai University students as sexual commities?? What a surprise! If Thai universities were remotely serious as academic institutions,pf course, this might not be a problem. Suggestion: why not eliminate the uniform for unversity students and

have them learn critical thinking?

Thai University students as sexual commities?? What a surprise! If Thai universities were remotely serious as academic institutions,pf course, this might not be a problem. Suggestion: why not eliminate the uniform for unversity students and

have them learn critical thinking?

You are asking WAAAYY too much.

From what I've witnessed in Thailand, you don't get ahead by using your brain.

My Thai wife did. She may not have high intelligence but she has plenty of smarts.

I only came here for the photos. :)

Some of us simply have an attraction to women in uniform. It's no different than a woman that is attracted to men who are fire fighters, military or airline pilots. Many people in general are attracted to people in nice, attractive uniforms.

The university students are much more attractive than those nasty tattoo clad farang tourist, bar girls with stretchmarks and your HiSo gals in maternity dresses.

That said, I HATE prudes!

The outfits referred to in the OP are not, as most people know, Thai university or college uniforms. They are massively altered either by the shops that sell them or the students themselves. Official Thai university uniforms are very conservative, modest clothes.

The schoolgirls who use the BRT bus from Sathorn to Technic Krungthep mostly wear long skirts, well under knee length mostly. Only a few with real short skirts. A lot of 'own' clothes though (tight jeans, tight shirts, which probably requires a change of outfit before attending classes.

Mind you, at any time only interested in their smartphones it would seem.