Rain

BugJackBaron

I sat outside my house on the darkside watching the incredible lightening in the distance. Didn't know if it was over Pattaya or not - but it seems you really copped it last night according to 'black fox' post. Just shows you how local this stuff is. Here I am 7 kms outside Patts and we had some modest rain - that's all. Hope you have recovered!cheesy.gif

I sat outside my house on the darkside watching the incredible lightening in the distance. Didn't know if it was over Pattaya or not - but it seems you really copped it last night according to 'black fox' post. Just shows you how local this stuff is. Here I am 7 kms outside Patts and we had some modest rain - that's all. Hope you have recovered!cheesy.gif

I did he same from my balcony in Jomtien. Nice show but it scared the daylights out of my lady. :)

last nights storm did quiet a bit of damage outside yensabai condo it brought down a large tree at the entrance gate which in turn snapped about six concrete poles carrying power cables and they in turn damaged two cars and one motorbike.

It blew out a window, frame and all, from the 8th floor of the condo next door to my place. What a mess!