90 Day Reporting paperwork

Just returning from Jomtien to do my 90 day reporting. Brought all the paperwork copies, was all handed back to me and told that they have my passport information, so next time all I need to do is bring my passport, no need for all the copies....sweet. We shall see in 90 days how this all pans out, eh? Oh ye of little faith...:-(

Yes, the 90 day reporting desk has three officers only one of which has the computer with your info on it (unless they have upgraded recently?) the other two officers work the old system and still need(ed) the usual paperwork.

Yes, the 90 day reporting desk has three officers only one of which has the computer with your info on it (unless they have upgraded recently?) the other two officers work the old system and still need(ed) the usual paperwork.

They now have a portable keyboard ....sharing is caring...:-). I did notice that the information on me was incorrect....address? Just wondering what else might go astray??? :-(. Garbage in, garbage out....ho hum.

Have done 2 reports and infact it is working passport only required,WOW.

But still take proof of address just incase although the officer pointed out to me that my address is logged so not needed.

Edited by Brit_Doggie

No paperwork at Lopburi.

Hand them the passport, they scan barcode with hand scanner, (which can be passed around) printer prints out paper, is signed, bottom of paper is torn off and stapled to passport, thank you very much, out the door in less than 2 min.

No keyboards or computer involved.

• Like 1