Australian Meat Cleaver Incident at Central Pattaya Car Wash

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anger management problems...............a small piece of cloth and some thinner would have done the job (on the window of course).

Can't blame the car wash.....the sticker was removed

SEND HIM HOME HE IS A NUTTER

behaves like a typical Aussie. Met plenty of them in oz

what a stupid comment, typical Aussie my arse! I think you must have stepped off the plane a little too early and hurt your pointy little head. Typical Aussies are nothing like this wretched example. You must have lived in the rough Arab neighbourhoods in Australia, they have plenty of scum living there.

• Like 2

He is not an Australian, send him home

Thanks for the free meal. My buddy and I had an over under of 9 posts when this was going to be mentioned.

Lol, i thought this would be mentioned by the 3rd post.

Get over it guys, Mohammed, Nguyen, Chang, Goldberg are Australian surnames.

Sounds like the MO used for the Koh Tao case.

Get information only from Thais.

Believe what the Thais say, because Thais do not lie, and no Thai would ever put a foreigner into a position to have to use a cleaver to postpone a beating or worse.

Additionally, when writing a story, never ever get a statement from the foreigner, if they are living and able to speak coherently.

Added to the fact that the foreigner was let go, I would say that he had good enough reason for not being detained.

My vote goes to the foreigner for being quick minded enough to fend off the pack of cowards who were about to give him a beating for no reason at all, as well as not cleaning the window as they should have, and trying to get him to pay.

Reminds me of two Thais who beat up the foreigner who was naive and gullible enough to sit with them and drink all night, expecting them to share in the bill.

Generally speaking, it's odd typical that when the Thais don't get a chance to have one up on the foreigner, it is the foreigner who is labeled by a Thai making a statement to another Thai, and no one ever gets to hear out the foreigner.

Are you for real? You like, like me were not there, so whatever you are writing is based only on assumptions. A real Thai basher hey? How in the hell do you know there was a pack there, and that they were going to give him a beating for nothing. Maybe you should do a Google check on this fine upstanding import and see what you come up with. And a real hero, using a meat cleaver. If anyone has to carry a weapon in their car, then it is clear that they intend, at some time to use it. Both activities are criminal offences, and you, you Wally, appear to suggest that this I ok.

I really think you must have two, no one could b e this silly using only one.

The point that most of you missed is that any lazy muppet could have just pealed off the sticker leaving the horrible sticky glue behind, the Ausy could have done that himself, he expected the cleaner to remove it properly and was annoyed about the laziness of the cleaner.

I bet the meat cleaver was a small pen knife

At least the cops thought it was funny.

Edited by media

Anger management problems...............a small piece of cloth and some thinner would have done the job (on the window of course).

Can't blame the car wash.....the sticker was removed

SEND HIM HOME HE IS A NUTTER

I agree. But please send him all the way home to the middle east which is where these mad bastards come from! Edited by raybal5

Australian Aborigines, native people of Australia who probably first came from somewhere in Asia more than 40,000 years ago. Genetic evidence also suggests that c.4,000 years there was an additional migration of people who were related to the inhabitants of modern India. In 2001 the population of aborigines and Torres Straits Islanders was 366,429, 1.9% of the Australian population as a whole.

The rest of the real "Australians" are all immigrants or decendants of immigrants. Stupid argument that Walid Chami isn't an Australian name. Actually no less "Australian" than Smith. It was only a few hundred years ago that Australia was plundered and inundated by foreigners who stole the country from the Aboriginals, the true Australians.

I wonder how many the new real "Australians" are decendants of the criminals sent from England.

Are Australians racist? Absolutely! Just ask any of the "new Australians" what he thinks about Aboriginals.

If Australians visiting Bali and Koh Pha Ngan are typical, then they deserve all the nasty comments they receive from others. I found many to be nasty, arrogant, violent, highly aggressive, stupid, self righteous, druggies, drunks, exagerated image of self importance and ready to start a fight, just to name a few of their high points.

Edited by Rimmer
  • Like 2

He should go down to soi 6 and get some relief from his anger.

Dont send him home we need quality here.coffee1.gif

His name sounds real like an old Aborigines name , you got a pretty good mix of ppl in down under already.

First the prisoners and then guys like him. Is almost like Koh Tao only a bigger Island.

Congratulations clap2.gif

Australian Aborigines, native people of Australia who probably first came from somewhere in Asia more than 40,000 years ago. Genetic evidence also suggests that c.4,000 years there was an additional migration of people who were related to the inhabitants of modern India. In 2001 the population of aborigines and Torres Straits Islanders was 366,429, 1.9% of the Australian population as a whole.

The rest of the real "Australians" are all immigrants or decendants of immigrants. Stupid argument that Walid Chami isn't an Australian name. Actually no less "Australian" than Smith. It was only a few hundred years ago that Australia was plundered and inundated by foreigners who stole the country from the Aboriginals, the true Australians.

I wonder how many the new real "Australians" are decendants of the criminals sent from England.

Are Australians racist? Absolutely! Just ask any of the "new Australians" what he thinks about Aboriginals.

If Australians visiting Bali and Koh Pha Ngan are typical, then they deserve all the nasty comments they receive from others. I found many to be nasty, arrogant, violent, highly aggressive, stupid, self righteous, druggies, drunks, exagerated image of self importance and ready to start a fight, just to name a few of their high points.

You're describing the bogan tribe, they are a minority in Oz.

• Like 1

Migrant bashing, Aussie bashing - wow! Many times in the past when I've enciuntered a problem, Aussies were nearly always the first people to offer to help. And let's not forget that 300,000 or more Aussies turned out for that famous walk across Sydney Harbour Bridge in support of Aborigenes - 15 years ago, was it? And a member of one of the crews I coached in Sydney many years ago was Egyptian - came to Oz when he was a child. He and his parents were solid, lovely people who were well liked by everyone in the club (his mum would turn up on Sunday mornings with Egyptian sweets and snacks - delightful woman).

Just balancing the scales a little.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for clearing that up. I don't know I was describing the Bogan tribe. Perhaps you can explain in greater detail what I meant.

I thought I was refering to the over 400 Indigenous peoples of Australia groupings that existed before the British colonisation of Australia in 1788. BTW, there are now only about 200 left. I hate the word "colonisation". It makes a despicable act sound pleasant and righteous no matter who does it.

I was also referring to the Anglo Europeans that stole Australia. I made the assumption that the trash I have encountered and observed in Bali and Koh Phan Ngan might be typical Australians.

Thank you so much for clearing that up. I don't know I was describing the Bogan tribe. Perhaps you can explain in greater detail what I meant.

I thought I was refering to the over 400 Indigenous peoples of Australia groupings that existed before the British colonisation of Australia in 1788. BTW, there are now only about 200 left. I hate the word "colonisation". It makes a despicable act sound pleasant and righteous no matter who does it.

I was also referring to the Anglo Europeans that stole Australia. I made the assumption that the trash I have encountered and observed in Bali and Koh Phan Ngan might be typical Australians.

Look up the meaning of 'bogan'. I am Australian & have visited both Bali & Koh Pha Ngan. You may like to reconsider not being so insulting to an entire nation of people.

Whatever country you're from, for sure one could find historical wrongs or are you just having fun being a troll?

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

I did look it up. It isn't a term I was familiar with.

The term bogan (/ˈbɡən/) is Australian and New Zealand slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for a person with an unsophisticated background, or whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplify a lack of manners and education.

Pretty much describes the typical Aussies I have encountered.

Edited by aguy30