Where can I rent a motorbike for a month without any scams ?

how241

Hello, I'm looking to rent a motorbike for a month in Pattaya. It will only be used in Pattaya only. I know there are many places but I'm looking to get some recommendations from board members who have recently rented a motorbike and didn't have any problems. Thank you

Just do a quick search for Kessaya motorbike rentals on google it's run by a Brit named Mark. Good bikes great price and he will deliver for you. Top notch guy.

Thanks, but I already called him and he is booked solid thru the New Years. Thanks

Just do a quick search for Kessaya motorbike rentals on google it's run by a Brit named Mark. Good bikes great price and he will deliver for you. Top notch guy.

Thanks, but I already called him and he is booked solid thru the New Years. Thanks

pm me if you are still looking and let me know what month as I have a friend with a coffee shop who has a xoomer and fino for rent I believe.. also what price range?

If your planning on being on a motorbike in Pattaya for a month - Scams are the least of your worries.

Can you please explain more? I live in Pattaya for 6 years and drive my Honda Click everyday and have never had any problems. This rental is for a friend who is a very experienced and careful rider. Edited by how241