Manchester City

mrbojangles

I saw an interview in the last few days with him on Argentinian talk show which carried an Engish translation .I am starting to wonder if he is the full quid.Perhaps he should think about where he came from in his early life and wonder what it would be like to go back there. Loud whispers are that the team would like Kompany to take over the armband,because of Tevez'z continual bad mouthing and can just imagine the dummy spit if that happens .Shame great player,small brain.

I saw an interview in the last few days with him on Argentinian talk show which carried an Engish translation .I am starting to wonder if he is the full quid.Perhaps he should think about where he came from in his early life and wonder what it would be like to go back there. Loud whispers are that the team would like Kompany to take over the armband,because of Tevez'z continual bad mouthing and can just imagine the dummy spit if that happens .Shame great player,small brain.

Agreed.

As far as the great player thing is concerned, i think he went some way to proving that at City and West Ham, but when he was with us i remember him more for the goals he should have scored and didn't, than for those he did. Some United fans were more forgiving because of his industry and hard work. I wasn't one of them. The extra brownie points he earned for the running on the pitch were negated by the running his mouth off, off the pitch.

Most City fans would also agree with Kompany (or De Jong) being given the armband.

As for Tevez. The version I heard was that he said he is unsure whether he will stay or go but once he does eventually leave Manchester, he'll never go back, even on holiday. And why should he? I've only been back once in 2 1/2 years and that's not because I miss the beautiful beaches but because I have family there.

Also, myself and the City fans I know wouldn't have a problem with Tevez leaving and would wish him luck. He came and did a great job of helping us to get to the Champions League and winning a Cup and if he wants to move on now we are entering a new pahase, that's fine. We just hope that it is resolved soon, so that we can concentrate on next season.

I've only been back once in 2 1/2 years and that's not because I miss the beautiful beaches but because I have family there.

I'm slowly coming to loath your lot mrboj but don't knock Manchester. Great city....lovely people and the best ruby in England served up at the Nawab in Failsworth.

That's enough reason for anyone to return I reckon. ;)

Just don't visit in any other season than summer.....any one of those three days will be fine! :D

best ruby in England

Thats a big call. :D What about in Birmingham? They have great curries or the curry mile in London. There is/was a place in Acton Town that would say done one of the best curries i had in England. :D BTW out with the UK. Good and i mean good Indians are hard to come by. Take Thailand for example. I never once had a decent Indian in Bangkok ever. And i tried. Singapore was good, Penang was not bad, But there was this little hole in the wall place in Laos(not there anymore) Was up there with the best i had in Asia. BTW I'm a curry snob. :lol:

best ruby in England

Thats a big call. :D What about in Birmingham? They have great curries or the curry mile in London. There is/was a place in Acton Town that would say done one of the best curries i had in England. :D BTW out with the UK. Good and i mean good Indians are hard to come by. Take Thailand for example. I never once had a decent Indian in Bangkok ever. And i tried. Singapore was good, Penang was not bad, But there was this little hole in the wall place in Laos(not there anymore) Was up there with the best i had in Asia. BTW I'm a curry snob. :lol:

:D Best ruby no question.

Curry snob? B) I'm a connoisseur as well natually having been raised on curry n chips.....Rusholme btw is just for the tourists....although the Sri Lankan place aint bad. :D

Don't worry lads yer signin everyone soon and gettin back on topic naer doooot!

I'm slowly coming to loath your lot mrboj but don't knock Manchester.

Bit harsh Smokes. Why's that?

As for the Curry mile. I should imagine Tevez only eats Corned Beef, so it's no good him going there. :D

I'm jealous mate. Pure and simple....I wanna see Messi in a Spurs shirt. :rolleyes:

Also, try Saffron on Cheetham Hill Rd, not far from Victoria Station. It's an all you can eat place for a tenner and take your own booze (well, the last time I went it was). Lots of Asian's use it as well, so it must be pretty good.

I'm slowly coming to loath your lot mrboj but don't knock Manchester.

Bit harsh Smokes. Why's that?

As for the Curry mile. I should imagine Tevez only eats Corned Beef, so it's no good him going there. :D

Tevez said in that interview that there is nothing to do in Manchester (I'm from Yorkshire but still think a guy that makes that kind of statement is a tw@t!). And apparently there are only two restaurants. Think he meant Argentinian restaurants.

Good player but seems to be pretty loathsome as an individual. SAF sussed him as a troublemaker early on - RM should follow suit and sell him to a Spanish club (where there is a higher count of boring beef and mozzarella restaurants) while City can make any kind of serious money.

PS - we have a few epic curry houses around where I live (when in UK) on the Bradford side too!

Edited by SantiSuk

Tevez said in that interview that there is nothing to do in Manchester (I'm from Yorkshire but still think a guy that makes that kind of statement is a tw@t!). And apparently there are only two restaurants. Think he meant Argentinian restaurants.

I live in Saudi and if I wasn't able to get hold my favourite foods and other stuff ;) I wouldn't stay here either. Don't think that would make me a tw@t.

Good player but seems to be pretty loathsome as an individual. SAF sussed him as a troublemaker early on

Why did SAF still want to keep him then?

PS - we have a few epic curry houses around where I live (when in UK) on the Bradford side too!

Yep, I should think there would be :D

OK - got the SAF bit wrong then if what you say is correct. I was under the impression that some pointed comments by SAF about 'sometimes having to get rid of players when the face doesn't fit' (or something to that effect) around the time were referencing the non-largie Argie, but maybe I was reading too much into it at the time.

So, do you agree there is nothing to do in Manchester Mr Bo? :rolleyes: Must say I'm a bit surprised you seem to be leaping to his defence but maybe you'll change your mind when he walks out on the club.

So, do you agree there is nothing to do in Manchester Mr Bo?

Plenty for me to do SS but I've never checked out the Argentinian scene. I can't see it being too big. :D

Must say I'm a bit surprised you seem to be leaping to his defence but maybe you'll change your mind when he walks out on the club.

Not really leaping to his defence, just agreeing with some of his points of view. And I've already said I will wish him luck if he goes, cos he's done a great job for us.

Sitting on the fence it is called^

Which bit?

One minute I am leaping to his defence then accused of sitting of sitting on the fence :blink:

Well Don't sit on his face pal!!

That bugle could do some damage!

PF (Nicked our kids handle so don't ban him!)

Ban him ban him!! All of 'em!!

Oops I meant buy him buy him!!

Or whatever!! :D Up to you.....

So............................whats the big news then?

Who is being headhunted Mr Boja?

Not too sure to be honest Red. It's all just rumours at the moment. But we also need to concentrate on off loading those who are surplus to requirements.

Not too sure to be honest Red. It's all just rumours at the moment. But we also need to concentrate on off loading those who are surplus to requirements.

You'll be hoping 'Arry don't go down then. mad.gif

Are you in for Neymar?.....keep seeing his mug on the news lately....

You'll be hoping 'Arry don't go down then. mad.gif

Are you in for Neymar?.....keep seeing his mug on the news lately....

i think you'll find Neymar will be off the Real Madrid

Hallo friends of British soccer,

just heard rumours that Jerome Boateng (former player of Hamburger SV) might sign a contract with Bavaria Munich (Bayern Muenchen). Anybody can confirm this?

Yes he wants to go there because he never really got a look in at City last year. But he's saying that City are being difficult because we some money back for him. :blink:

Hallo friends of British soccer,

just heard rumours that Jerome Boateng (former player of Hamburger SV) might sign a contract with Bavaria Munich (Bayern Muenchen). Anybody can confirm this?

Yes he wants to go there because he never really got a look in at City last year. But he's saying that City are being difficult because we some money back for him. :blink:

Only newspapers, but I read that they want 20M yet only paid about 11M??? That doesnt make sense if its true.

Another article I read says Mancini is pissed at Cook and Marwood because they are asking ridiculous prices for the deadwood that City have!! I dont know how true that is either, but I know that there is a lot of crap that City have to clear out this summer!!

I reckon the EPL is in classic asset bubble (top of) territory. That point on the curve where assets don't sell but sellers are still convinced that prices are going to go up. Another year and it will start to unwind.