Manchester City

mrbojangles

I'm getting really hacked off with Mark Hughes. Once again Stoke are down and out with no chance of winning and he still doesn't give Guidetti a run out. Why on earth loan him from us if he isn't going to give the lad a chance?

I feel the same about Tim Sherwood.

I'm getting really hacked off with Mark Hughes. Once again Stoke are down and out with no chance of winning and he still doesn't give Guidetti a run out. Why on earth loan him from us if he isn't going to give the lad a chance?

I feel the same about Tim Sherwood.

I know your team is cr@p mate, but I dont think Sherwood playing in midfield would improve your team significantly enough to make a difference.

• Like 1

Its ridiculous.

I want to see if he is as good as he has seemed to be.

There are rumours that Feyenoord are tryin g to get him back to Holland.

That would be a shame. Displacing Negredo and Aguero is one thing, but not getting a game behind Odemwingie is just daft.

Hughes is a muppet.

Its ridiculous.

That would be a shame. Displacing Negredo and Aguero is one thing, but not getting a game behind Odemwingie is just daft.

Hughes is a muppet.

Doesn't it beg the question why he was loaned out to a muppet like Hughes and a club like Stoke.

What are they going to teach him? How to kick lumps out of the opposition!!

That boy Charlie Adam looks a bit dodgy.

Comes back from suspension and the first thing he does is try to injure Schurrle.

Stoke were back to their best yesterday against Chelsea.

Poor.

I hope Adam if the recipient of the seasons worst foul. He's tried it enough times on other players. Twice on Bale, both potential leg breakers and another dreadful "assault" on another one of our players. Its happened too many time to be accidental. He's a malicious player who dishes out pain to make up for his own lack of ability

Its ridiculous.

Hughes is a muppet.

Doesn't it beg the question why he was loaned out to a muppet like Hughes and a club like Stoke.

I think at the time there were a couple of other clubs interested.... Sunderland and West Brom if memory serves. But I think the fact that Hughes had worked with Guidetti when he was at City and the fact that Stoke didnt have any goalscorers which should have meant him getting guaranteed playing time.

Now in the meantime he got injured and Stoke bought Odemwingie, but he is fully fit now and should be getting more game time.

Its ridiculous.

Hughes is a muppet.

He was probably promised to be given game time. I think Stoke even signed Ireland so that they could get Guidetti on loan as they already 2 players on loan. It was win-win for everyone, as it meant Guidetti would get some much needed premiership experience and Stoke needed him at the time.

alright coc munchers what's your predication for Sunday?

City in a close one Bob, but nothing would surprise me. Both teams have so much firepower, and at times questionable defense, that the first team that scores might run away with it. Should be a corker.

We'll have to watch out for some serious bookings early, given how fired up all the players will be. Particularly your lads.

City in a close one Bob, but nothing would surprise me. Both teams have so much firepower, and at times questionable defense, that the first team that scores might run away with it. Should be a corker.

We'll have to watch out for some serious bookings early, given how fired up all the players will be. Particularly your lads.

Citeh have the advantage of "been there done that" Liverpool have the Anfield effect on a special occasion and momentum. I expect the atmosphere inside the ground will be one of the most incredible in recent memory.

This being the biggest match in a very long time for Liverpool could be the difference if the players let the pressure tell.

Is Augero fit to start?

Citeh have the advantage of "been there done that" Liverpool have the Anfield effect on a special occasion and momentum. I expect the atmosphere inside the ground will be one of the most incredible in recent memory.

This being the biggest match in a very long time for Liverpool could be the difference if the players let the pressure tell.

Is Augero fit to start?

It's just too close to call this one BB. Nervous already and have taken Sunday and Monday off work. The Mrs thinks it's cos the daughter is off school but it's so I can get blottoed tongue.png

As for Aguero. Not sure yet but I really hope he is not just fit but 100% We will really need him fully loaded and firing on all cylinders. There won't be many chances in this one and every one you do get will have to count. No room for Dzecko to require 6 chances to bag one.

• Like 1

I keep hearing the talking heads say that they wouldn't start Aguero. I'm not sure about that, but it would be nice to see him off the bench full of energy in the second half, if need be. I doubt he's going to be ready for 90 minutes anyway.

Is Augero fit to start?

It's just too close to call this one BB. Nervous already and have taken Sunday and Monday off work. The Mrs thinks it's cos the daughter is off school but it's so I can get blottoed tongue.png

As for Aguero. Not sure yet but I really hope he is not just fit but 100% We will really need him fully loaded and firing on all cylinders. There won't be many chances in this one and every one you do get will have to count. No room for Dzecko to require 6 chances to bag one.

Blottoed, I'm going to have to get that recipe off you this summer whistling.gif I'll be doing one at lunch on Sunday, while at work I'll be enjoying match build up biggrin.png

Although you have the fire power, without Aguero I fancy us more. Like you say too tough to call, never thought I's have said that 8 months ago!

I keep hearing the talking heads say that they wouldn't start Aguero. I'm not sure about that, but it would be nice to see him off the bench full of energy in the second half, if need be. I doubt he's going to be ready for 90 minutes anyway.

I hope he does come on at half-time, give us chance go 3 goals upbiggrin.png

I wonder what Suarez is thinking and what he's going to do.

Can't wait.

Absolute fireworks.

thumbsup.gif

he's going to set a world record for nutmegs on demichelis.

Yep.

And whatever our good man rixalex from UNITED says thumbsup.gif

...that isn't all he's going to do, IS IT !!!!!

Catherine Wheels, Sparklers, Roman Candles, and Rockets.

thumbsup.gif

I wonder what Suarez is thinking and what he's going to do.

Can't wait.

Absolute fireworks.

thumbsup.gif

he's going to set a world record for nutmegs on demichelis.

Yep.

And whatever our good man rixalex from UNITED says thumbsup.gif

...that isn't all he's going to do, IS IT !!!!!

Catherine Wheels, Sparklers, Roman Candles, and Rockets.

thumbsup.gif

Huh?:huh:
  • Like 1

You guys do realise that all this excited talk about how amazing this game will be, is most likely ensuring fate hands us a dour drab goal-less draw.

If you think Liverpool and City at Anfield, both fighting for the EPL Title on the 25th Anniversary of Hillsborough is going to be a drab goal-less draw, I can't help you mate.

Lack of belief beyond belief.

Give me your prediction of Liverpool v Chelsea.

cheesy.gif

You guys do realise that all this excited talk about how amazing this game will be, is most likely ensuring fate hands us a dour drab goal-less draw.

If you think Liverpool and City at Anfield, both fighting for the EPL Title on the 25th Anniversary of Hillsborough is going to be a drab goal-less draw, I can't help you mate.

Lack of belief beyond belief.

Give me your prediction of Liverpool v Chelsea.

cheesy.gif

It was a joke. Tongue in cheek. I'm expecting a hum dinger. But it might not be. Often the games we have most expectations for, are the games that let us down... at least from a spectacle point of view. Perhaps because the weight of expectation weighs too heavily on the players. Anyway, with regards predictions, I don't have any. Makes no odds to me who wins and who loses. If I had to give a preference, it would be Liverpool to win, just because I admire the spirit they have got going there and the way they have played this season... but if City go out there and get the job done, they'll deserve the title.. the title that I have been predicting is theirs for months.

Could be a damp squib then.

Huh?biggrin.png

Well this is sport. Anything can happen.

I don't think the sad 25th anniversary business will make any difference though. Not enough players on the pitch for whom it means enough to affect them. And even if it does, doesn't usually translate into inspired performances, at least not judging by other games with historical significance of one sort or another that I've seen over the last few years.

No, if anything is going to inspire the chaps, it'll be thoughts of personal glory within arms reach.