Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

"Crazy approach really....its going to cost you this season against quality opposition."

R2D2, your ability to see the future, is that from tealeaves or rubbing your magic orb?

Excuse me bareback? Are you trying to say those quoted words in the above posting are mine?

Those 3 dots just aint my style bareback I believe you have your wires crossed but I've been wrong before on all counts but I'm fairly sure that's not my content and lets face it,  your method of quoting is a bit shiit really. No offence intended.

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not one of Vince's dozen appearances today then.

Crazy approach really....its going to cost you this season against quality opposition.

He's back in training, so that's good news.

You do realise we have only let 2 goals in this season. I know I shouldn't talk about our defence until after 33 games but it's not bad up to now

44 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

He's back in training, so that's good news.

You do realise we have only let 2 goals in this season. I know I shouldn't talk about our defence until after 33 games but it's not bad up to now

I did say against quality opposition...although r2d2 seems to have misquoted as usual.

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Reckon Aguero has scored 21 goals in his last 23 appearances in all competitions for Manchester City.

Might be wrong but he's only 2 or 3 off breaking City's all time best.

What really annoys me is that he doesn't get the credit he truly deserves. I know it's early but if Silva, KdB and Aguero get overlooked this season I'd be amazed

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Hate to burst your bubble lads but...

first 5 last season - 15 pts

200m

First 5 this season - 13 pts

Long way to go.

I'm a realist Rc so not bursting any bubbles here bud. Of course there is a long way to go but I'm really happy with the way we are playing and the depth of our squad.

2 hours ago, wilai said:

To be fair Ronnie, it was Trigg (aka Bredbury Bore) doing the misquoting not RC:smile:

Bb Bredbury bore or bareback but with all these errors I'm thinking of going back to calling him grandad. Misquoting, quoting in the wrong threads, I'm half expecting bareback to announce he's back in uk and at home soon. At old Trafford! 

23 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm a realist Rc so not bursting any bubbles here bud. Of course there is a long way to go but I'm really happy with the way we are playing and the depth of our squad.

Said like a true-blue...:thumbsup:

been here before...see it before....good luck though,but you never know with Citeh :whistling:

26 minutes ago, petermik said:

Said like a true-blue...:thumbsup:

been here before...see it before....good luck though,but you never know with Citeh :whistling:

Their defensive frailties will be exposed again this season.

Mind you they might just score more than they let in this time around.

46 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Their defensive frailties will be exposed again this season.

Mind you they might just score more than they let in this time around.

Vinny has been out for 3 games now and we haven't let a goal in yet. Oh and scored 15 whilst he's been out

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Exactly my point mrboj.

I might have to invite Alfredo on here to explain it to you in detail. :post-4641-1156694005:

No, no, no, please don't. I know the point you are making Ronnie, I am just trying to explain that at the moment it doesn't look as if our defence is as dodgey as you would like to believe

• Haha 1

Just now, mrbojangles said:

No, no, no, please don't. I know the point you are making Ronnie, I am just trying to explain that at the moment it doesn't look as if our defence is as dodgey as you would like to believe

What about Bredbury bravo though BJ? Completely misquoting posters, posting in the wrong threads and I heard he's been going to bed in pyjamas bearing a red devil.

I doubt he is that kinky.

Tom Cleverley who played 64 minutes for Watford commenting on the match on Saturday.

Tom Cleverley has described Manchester City’s display in their 6-0 hammering of Watford as one of the best he has faced in his career.

The Hornets were swept aside as City took their tally of goals to 15 in their last three games thanks to a Sergio Aguero strike and goals from Gabriel Jesus, Nicolas Otamendi and Raheem Sterling.

It was a performance of attacking potency which suggested City will be in the running for the title come the business end of the season.

Cleverley, who has played against the likes of Real Madrid in his career, was impressed with what he saw from Pep Guardiola’s side.

“In my whole career that is one of, if not the best single performances I have played against,” Cleverley said.

“Every area of the field they are organised. Even the nasty side of the game, they can do that with players like Fernandinho. They started well last year and didn’t manage to win it, so let’s see.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/watfordfc/watfordfcnews/15540072.Cleverley__City_performance_one_of_the_best_I_ve_seen/

Did the job last night with a totally different team and some rusty players. We totally dominated the first half but let them get back into it, don't think Pep was happy they let up on the pressure. WBA could have equalised again and even got in front, that's probably why he didn't play any of the youngsters. Shame that.

The first goal was amazing team play. West Brom couldn't get the ball off us and we ended up having it for over 2 minutes, stringing together about 52 passes before Sane put it in the net.

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Did the job last night with a totally different team and some rusty players. We totally dominated the first half but let them get back into it, don't think Pep was happy they let up on the pressure. WBA could have equalised again and even got in front, that's probably why he didn't play any of the youngsters. Shame that.

The first goal was amazing team play. West Brom couldn't get the ball off us and we ended up having it for over 2 minutes, stringing together about 52 passes before Sane put it in the net.

Has bareback hacked your account MBJ

Gosh you do have a really good team this season...hope they can all stay fit enough to do well in the CL......& looking forward to seeing that match up with your neighbour.

A..Gooner

My daughter asked if you can get pregnant from having anal sex?

"Of course," i replied. "Where do you think Man Utd fans come from?"