Entrance to 'Non-Hunting Area'?

infinity11

There appear to be two places that are designated "the non-hunting areas"

One "West" of Silver Lake just says that it is a "garden area" and looks like this photo from Google Earth (Street View), if you have a GPS use the coordinates on the bottom. The sign in this picture is coming from the opposite way, since the sign coming from Silver Lake is distorted in Street View for some unknown reason:

post-10942-0-71869400-1413952639_thumb.p

The second one is on the road leading into or out of the Wat Yannasangwararam complex and can be accessed either after you have made your way through the Wat complex or from Road 3002 that connects to Highway 331

post-10942-0-57426000-1413953948_thumb.p

thanks

sorry if i got my compass off or wrong

if i am coming from pattaya

i turn left on 1003 to silver lake

as i pass silver lake, on the left side is one non hunting area fenced in before 331

can you or someone give me directions from pattaya to the entrance of this and the second non hunting area which i suppose is the garden area

cheers

Edited by infinity11

Its not on the Silver Lake Road that entrance is closed.

At the Chinese museum take the left hand road down the side of the wall and follow that road for about two miles, the entrance is on the right hand side on a sharp bend.

post-22250-0-01092500-1413978358_thumb.j

• Like 1

Its not on the Silver Lake Road that entrance is closed.

At the Chinese museum take the left hand road down the side of the wall and follow that road for about two miles, the entrance is on the right hand side on a sharp bend.

Excellent, thanks.

Can someone post clear and easy directions to the Chinese museum from pattaya.

When you say at the Chinese museum take the left hand road, would that not be depending on the direction one is facing?

Or will it all be clear and easy as pie once i find the CM?

Cheers.

P.S. I just looked at the pic you posted, cool!

Did YOU put in the labels?

VERY nice touch.

Edited by infinity11

Take the turn off Sukhumvit to Watt Yan, that is the turn before Buddha Mountain/Silver Lake road.

Just before the temples and before all the people trying to get you to buy fish food is a small roundabout, take a right turn there and go across the lake, follow the road past the helicopter pads and you will see the Chinese Museum in front of you.

Keep going straight at the museum keeping its big high wall to the right of you, the reserve is up there about two miles on the right on a sharp left hand corner.

Yep I put all the label stuff in for someone else who was looking for some nice trails to walk.