Kuwaiti man beaten by Pattaya bar guards over 'sex shows'

webfact

Kuwaiti Man Beaten By Pattaya Bar Guards Over 'Sex Shows'
By Khaosod English

CHONBURI — A Kuwaiti tourist was beaten by security guards at a nightclub in Pattaya early this morning in a dispute over the club's false advertising for a “sex show,” police say.

The man, a 30-year-old military officer from Kuwait, was admitted to Pattaya Hospital to treat wounds on his head and right arm. The injuries appear to have been caused by beating and knife cuts, medical workers say.

According to Pol.Col. Suchart Yaemsakdi, a detective officer at Muang Pattaya Police Station, the victim said he and three other Kuwaiti officers were visiting Walking Street, the red light district of Pattaya, at around 3 am this morning when a Thai man invited them to see a "sex show" at a bar called Spice Girls Agogo for 500 baht.

"But when they entered the bar, they realised that there was no stripping as promised," Pol.Col. Suchart said.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1413967436

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-10-22

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A one line Pattaya bashing Troll post has been removed,

And a subsequent post discussing moderator actions relating to that was removed also ....see this rule...

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

petercool - moderator

“Four other guards reportedly joined the fray, beating and kicking the man, before fleeing the scene.”

The cowards strike once again. Never one on one. wai2.gifwai.gif

"My supervisors are paying a lot of attention to this case, because it causes damage to the image of tourism in Pattaya," Pol.Col. Suchart added.

Ahh, yes. The image.

And the list of countries grows:

Brits. raped and murdered

Australian rapes

Chinese muggings

Japanese murdered and dismembered, and thrown into the water like trash

Koreans dying do to negligence

Kuwaiti beaten

Indians drugged/robbed/mugged

Lest we forget the Blue Diamond Affair.

And all those pesky "suicides"...

Going around the world in their own little fashion.

Quite the image…giggle.gif

TIT LOS

..and the recent case involving the young Burmese/Arakanese young men.

I reckon its doing big things for the tourist industry. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Having had to endure a 6 hour stop over in Kuwait airport I suspect those guys will cop it when they get home for being in an establishment that sells alcohol.

having being going there for 22 years.... i know they won't. Drugs and Alcohol widely available in Kuwait

"Crimes and assaults against foreign tourists are common in Pattaya". .............should read Thailand.

I guess returning the money, smiling and shaking hands is not part of the service culture............... beating the crap out of a foreigner is.

I've been working in the Middle East since 1992. If you think all Arabs strap up and hate the west you're very wrong. 90% of them are decent people. I've been to many lads houses for meals, been ran around Dubai in lambos and Ferraris, been out in the Gulf on my old Field Supervisors cousins $15M Yacht which was rammed with alcohol, high end hookers and all that goes with that.

believe it or not most Arabs actually hate the stereo type we have especially the younger generation.

Don't get me wrong there's many that do hate us, just as there is in any country when Johnny Foreigner works and "steels jobs" and all that.

Maybe 90% of the ones you have met, but no way that 90% are decent people, the way they treat their women and children, foreign workers and minorities, or accept the same.

The arabs from Kuwait, saudia and the other gulf states are the most racists individuals you can find on this planet. Very unpleasant people. No doubt they must have been rude and even racist to the Thai at the bar. Good they got a beating. I understand that saudias need visas to Thailand because they rapped and killed women in Nana. Keeping these nasty arabs out of Thailand would be the best policy

They need a visa like any other foreign national. but in the case of Saudis even more so since the big Saudi gems scandal and the ensueing carnage in Thailand as the thieves killed each other,,,,,, many coppers involved in this little gem as well......

Edited by SupermarineS6B