Parents say their sons are innocent but beaten to confess

Lite Beer

Any more news on the son of the mafia guy?

Apparently he has booked a flight on Jetstar Airlines to fly to Austraila for the 26th Oct .

If the police don't stop him it is one more strike against them.

On the other hand he will be in farang land and Australia and England are very close friends, same Queen. It the British police have enough evidence on him they might just arrest him and send him to England to face charges.

It would not surprise me :)

Apparently he has booked a flight on Jetstar Airlines to fly to Austraila for the 26th Oct .

On the other hand he will be in farang land and Australia and England are very close friends, same Queen. It the British police have enough evidence on him they might just arrest him and send him to England to face charges.

It would not surprise me smile.png

And this is why diplomacy is important. This is why being friendly and helpful to other countries pays off. I can't imagine there are many nations feeling they owe Thailand anything.

IF he is involved as so many suspect, then he can run, but he can't hide (for long)... once he is out of Thailand it might even make it easier to take him to justice... question is how strong evidence would have to be for an interpol "red alert"/international arrest warrant to be able to start such proceeding...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Look at those simple people. Have they brought up their sons to become rapists and murderers??

I refuse to believe it.

Please keep posting, so the two guys (together with Hannah and David) are never forgotten!!

As you say, look at these simple people. For them to make the statements they did at the press conference without heavy coaching is highly improbable. So the legal circus begins in earnest, where presentation becomes more important than actual facts, where twisted words mean more than real evidence.

For clarification, if the above seems cold hearted, I strongly believe there is something terribly wrong with the investigation to date and the investigation needs to go a lot deeper. It may be possible that these two lads were present in their drunken state and got involved with something, it may be that they were ordered to do something, it may be a complete stitch-up.

All I am hoping for is that the real truth about this heinous crime will be uncovered in the full.

well if you want your post to focus on the 'mabees' then be fair and include the other maybe that's been floating around - the son of the local big man.

That was not what the post was about, but as you have brought it up, I don't think any influential person got their hands dirty that night. That's not to say that nobody of influence may have been involved.

On that issue again, I also believe that if somebody is in the least suspect of being involved in a crime like this, they should be made give a DNA sample and not be allowed to hide behind privacy laws.

But, perhaps I think too much.

Everything revolves around the DNA : 2 sets of semen. If it matches the Myanmar guys' DNA that's it, end of story! If it does not they should be released or charged with lesser crime. This is the only way to solve this - The DNA EVIDENCE is king here.

Looks like no comments from the parents on their son's DNA matching the semen found in one of the victims. Also no comments about how they may have been forced to participate by a rich Thai.

Let it go to trial ... they have lots of lawyers and groups looking out for them as well as media who have put the case under a microscope.

Yet another post harping on about the Police planted seamen, Please provide a link from the rich Thai - it would be most interesting to see. The Police's trumped up charges MAY work but the whole world with the exception of your various guises knows its corruption at its worst!

Rumours are just that. Rumours. Seeing as we haven't even rumoured a source for these rumours . . .

With respect to you - these are not rumors - this is a clear recorded statement made by the parents that their sons are innocent! There is no other source of quotes that i can find direct from the accused.

Wow. The invisible people become visible. I get the feeling this won't end well. crying.gif

I am afraid emotions are running to high in defense of these guys incarcerated. For sure Andy Hall and his followers can help finance a defence, but in the end if they are guilty then they should stop this Thailand bashing.

.............and how will we know IF they are guilty when we have a corrupt Police force that constructs cases for money?

• Like 2

We want the truth!!

Until then... BOYCOT KOH TAO!

A completely stupid post. If they are guitly what will you say then. "Oh people I was wrong, my appologies to all the good operaters of guest houses and hotels for the last twenty years, my bad". Social media is faceless and yet powerful. For sure pressure the BIB, but I think it's pretty pathetic to add salt to the wounds of innocent business owners and operators surely suffering in the shadow of this horid event.

and I think its pathetic that youre happy to trust the police to be honest and NOT protect mafia - BOYCOTT KOH TAO!!

• Like 1

Everything revolves around the DNA : 2 sets of semen. If it matches the Myanmar guys' DNA that's it, end of story! If it does not they should be released or charged with lesser crime. This is the only way to solve this - The DNA EVIDENCE is king here.

Agreed, and I bet you it will be a match...... it will either be swabbed samples, contaminated samples, planted samples......or whatever! I think they urgently need the OJ Dream Team to get them of the hook.

The DNA is safe in our British Police hands which is a true match to the Killers & hasn't been messed with like it obviously has been by the RTP .... If the Son of the influential Thai Mafia won't give a sample then take one from his father who offered the 1 Million Bht for any proof his family was not involved ... Case solved & everyone knows it & the money will go to the innocent Mayanmar Family's ... Or so it should .... :-)

• Like 1

Wow. The invisible people become visible. I get the feeling this won't end well. crying.gif

I am afraid emotions are running to high in defense of these guys incarcerated. For sure Andy Hall and his followers can help finance a defence, but in the end if they are guilty then they should stop this Thailand bashing.

Pardon my stupidity but how can the post that you replied to be construed as Thailand bashing?

Because it doesnt fit his corrupt protection of the Thai Police force!

Looks like no comments from the parents on their son's DNA matching the semen found in one of the victims. Also no comments about how they may have been forced to participate by a rich Thai.

Let it go to trial ... they have lots of lawyers and groups looking out for them as well as media who have put the case under a microscope.

"Looks like no comments from the parents on their son's DNA matching the semen found in one of the victims"

Welcome back JTJ. Nice piece of deflection above. Do you believe that two young Myanmese migrant workers and/or their parents are well versed in issues such as DNA matching and what it means?

Well versed enough to understand that if they didn't do it then the DNA must be BS and maybe shouldn't have "expressed confidence" in the justice system.

But your right, maybe they are completely ignorant and even had to be explained they were going to be taken in a magic flying machine to Thailand.

And what am I deflecting from? That the kid with the chocolate around his lips denies to his parents he ate the cookies? Well in this case the kid whose semen was found in a murdered women at a place he was seen around at the time of the murder, didn't do it.

Newsheadline.................POLICE PLANT COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

The DNA is safe in our British Police hands which is a true match to the Killers & hasn't been messed with like it obviously has been by the RTP .... If the Son of the influential Thai Mafia won't give a sample then take one from his father who offered the 1 Million Bht for any proof his family was not involved ... Case solved & everyone knows it & the money will go to the innocent Mayanmar Family's ... Or so it should .... :-)

But maybe his 'father' is not his biological father (genitor), IMO a sample collected from his mother would be safer...

• Like 1

You even like your own posts now?

Nothing better to do.

Might want to recheck your facts. Closing your eyes to reality and then pretending something other than reality is true doesn't make it so.

Seems to work for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Yes, the parents are correct in saying their sons are innocent, and incorrect in saying they feel the Thai system will grant their sons justice. The jig is up. The cards have been played. The police have already made up their minds, and I suspect so has the judge. Life in prison is a reasonable thing to expect in this case. But, the unfortunate part, is the sentence will be imposed on the wrong guys. They are innocent as the day is long. The swine families are being protected.

They recanted. The punishment will likely be death

...............you hope!

Agreed, and I bet you it will be a match...... it will either be swabbed samples, contaminated samples, planted samples......or whatever! I think they urgently need the OJ Dream Team to get them of the hook.

Don't forget the two accused did give a DNA sample two times, first time, when they were among the lot of other people a sample was taken off (except the few ones who mattered...?) there was clearly no match for any of both, the second time, when they were singled out, and had a finger pointed at by anyone wearing a brown or green uniform with a lot of brass on the shoulders in the land (...!), look here, it was a perfect match, delivered at the speed of light also... One might have divergent personal opinions about the culpability of these two Myanmarese, but wouldn't you say, in any case, they should have the benefit of the doubt? Or don't you have any doubt about how this (erm...) 'investigation' was done?

• Like 1

IF he is involved as so many suspect, then he can run, but he can't hide (for long)... once he is out of Thailand it might even make it easier to take him to justice... question is how strong evidence would have to be for an interpol "red alert"/international arrest warrant to be able to start such proceeding...

As if 'influential' Thais on the run travel under their real identity... While they can buy very good 'fake'(?!?) IDs and passports for small money...

It's obvious that there are Thai plants on this forum, from reading some of the responses. I am not surprised they are trying to do damage control. I don't believe a Falang can be so obviously naive to state some of the idiotic and pathetic posts. So be aware people. They are reading this too.

Except that the posts that seem to be from Thais (such as love1012) criticises the RTP. From what I have been reading, the defenders of the faith RTP seem to be westerners.

Don't forget the two accused did give a DNA sample two times, first time, when they were among the lot of other people a sample was taken off (except the few ones who mattered...?) there was clearly no match for any of both, the second time, when they were singled out, and had a finger pointed at by anyone wearing a brown or green uniform with a lot of brass on the shoulders in the land (...!), look here, it was a perfect match, delivered at the speed of light also... One might have divergent personal opinions about the culpability of these two Myanmarese, but wouldn't you say, in any case, they should have the benefit of the doubt? Or don't you have any doubt about how this (erm...) 'investigation' was done?

Yep, and I have a sneaky feeling that if my private thoughts are correct, a lot of heads will roll on this one. If skulduggery is found by those who should protect "all', then the gov will not stand by them cos the world is watching on this one, thats for sure.

Edited by transam