Reopen Tak Bai case, Angkhana urges

Lite Beer

Sounds like a your A typical Thai Muslims making trouble again.

Compensation was paid and charges were dropped, it happened Ten years ago, get over it and move on, and learn your place Khon Islam.coffee1.gif

And had it been your father or brother died in such terrible circumstances, I'm sure you'd let it lie too!!

Sounds to me like you think all Muslims are trouble makers. bah.gif

Not all Muslims are trouble makers, but all trouble makers ARE MUSLIMS...

need I list where, how and when?

You should stand when you speak, your voice will be less muffled......coffee1.gif

Compensation was paid and charges were dropped, it happened Ten years ago, get over it and move on, and learn your place Khon Islam.coffee1.gif

Oh what a sad excuse for a human being you are.

I lived in a Thai Muslim community for two years in Krabi.

My experience with Southern Thai Muslims is extensive, I still have a lot of Thai Muslim friends that I visit every time I go back to LOS.

My wife's family were once Muslims, dating back generations coming from Songkla, Pattanni and Pattalung.

And Yes, I can tell you for sure that there are a lot of A typical Thai Muslims that are trouble makers, hate Thai Buddhists and want a separate Muslim state in Thailand.

Personal Examples of my experience.

1. My wife purchased land and wanted to build a house in a Thai Muslim Area in Krabi, The local A Typical Muslim trouble maker, made so much trouble for my wife over this land that she had a mis carriage, and was sick and depressed for months after.

2.My wife was driving back from her mothers house in her pick up truck when a Motor cycle with three people on it overtook her on the left, the rider was so close to her car that he hit his head on the left hand rear view mirror and crashed his bike, my wife stopped and asked them if they were ok, they were already on the phone calling the local A typical Thai Muslim trouble maker,

My wife went to the local Police station to report the accident.

At least two hundred people related to the bike rider came to the Police station looking for blood.

They trashed my brand new Pick up and I had to pay 5000Baht to the bike rider at the demand of the local trouble maker, there was no damage to the bike or the riders as they were doing less than 20kms and fell over in the grass.

My car was a wreck and needed a full panel and paint job, I sold it as soon as I drove it out of the paint shop.

DONT EVER TELL ME I AM A SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF.

So you lived in a Muslim community for 2 years, and that makes your experience 'extensive'?

I'm sorry your wife miscarried also, but that does still not give you the right to make the comment; 'ALL TROUBLE MAKERS ARE MUSLIM'.

That in itself is a very blind observation, and a conceited one at that.

You ought to have thought a little more before making such a rude and untrue remark. There are plenty of non-Muslims around the world who equally make as much trouble, and you don't seem to have taken that into account, because you still have a huge chip on your shoulder, alledgedly.

Troublemakers? Next time you have a few minutes to spare have a look at how well Denmark's forward thinking into multiculturalism & integrating Muslims into liberal Danish society went. (Hint it ended in bloodshed & firebombing.) link herewith. http://www.sullivan-county.com/id3/denmark.htm complete with counterposts and replies. Or just google the two words "Muslim Denmark" & read nearly anything that comes up.

Edited by The Deerhunter

Gotta feeling you would not be so cavalier if you had family and/or friends who died that way. Get a heart.

Some of my favorite Thaksin quotes regarding Tak Bai:

At a televised press conference, on the subject of the soldiers firing into the crowd, he explained that they were actually shooting into the air, and that when the bullets fell back to earth they then hit the protesters.

On a (then) upcoming ASEAN summit, he said "If anyone mentions Tak Bai I'm walking out!"