DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasnt on island and how i know this bcase i know him.people they were not let to scene ,they picked police to the scene bcase it happened next to intouch wich is mons resort.

Also this kind of shit dont happen here well in more decade ive lived there been few thai against thai cases but case like this never!!

at start there was so much confusion that it made it look very messy from public view,still does.

And haircut .. Really like 70 % of thai and burmese young lads have hair like that .

What u bunch of jokers some of you.

My advice is try get a life ,maby go for walk or help your neigbour just do somethin nice.

if someone thinks posting here and reading this <deleted> makes u expert of thailand. Well that says alot..

Ive falloved this forum from beginning never have felt attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1414993385.309211.jpgi would need comment here but this is getting so ridiculous that felt have to say something.

After all these weeks i am tired now to argue against the wall of stupidity.

• Like 1

So now we have moving CCTV of Warot. It would of taken a speed boat or a flight to make sure he got back to BKK that morning. This now raises doubt of his complicity.

I still firmly believe these Burmese lads are being stitched up and are innocent. A lot of focus has been on Warot and the stills of the CCTV footage looked dodgy but now the films has been released. I don't know how easy it is to doctor rolling footage but we are heading far to deep into a conspiracy if we believe it has been and Warot made it back to Bangkok by plane/boat without any kind of record.

So now we have moving CCTV of Warot. It would of taken a speed boat or a flight to make sure he got back to BKK that morning. This now raises doubt of his complicity.

I still firmly believe these Burmese lads are being stitched up and are innocent. A lot of focus has been on Warot and the stills of the CCTV footage looked dodgy but now the films has been released. I don't know how easy it is to doctor rolling footage but we are heading far to deep into a conspiracy if we believe it has been and Warot made it back to Bangkok by plane/boat without any kind of record.

Where is this moving CCTV?

Where has it ever been suggested that he has been unable to provide details of his trip by any reasonable person? Hint: A reasonable person is not one who has already been told of witnesses, video, university and DNA evidence to show he was not there as well as the simple fact there is absolutely no logical reason to tie him to this crime. You people have just singled somebody out because his family has some wealth and power. This idiotic theory was even believed by police early on until they also cleared him early on.

There is no video of him on the island at this time and no crime scene photos showing him the next day despite what moronic no-named ignorant internet detectives claim.

Did anyone check the claim that the chairs in the lobby were moved out months ago?

Where is this moving CCTV?

Last page, top post.

Where has it ever been suggested that he has been unable to provide details of his trip by any reasonable person? Hint: A reasonable person is not one who has already been told of witnesses, video, university and DNA evidence to show he was not there as well as the simple fact there is absolutely no logical reason to tie him to this crime. You people have just singled somebody out because his family has some wealth and power. This idiotic theory was even believed by police early on until they also cleared him early on.

There is no video of him on the island at this time and no crime scene photos showing him the next day despite what moronic no-named ignorant internet detectives claim.

Did anyone check the claim that the chairs in the lobby were moved out months ago?

Are you for real? Clearly they were not as can be seen in the video or do you think maybe the entire building is in on the conspiracy along with hundreds of others for some unknown reason.

• Like 1

He wasnt on island and how i know this bcase i know him.people they were not let to scene ,they picked police to the scene bcase it happened next to intouch wich is mons resort.

Also this kind of shit dont happen here well in more decade ive lived there been few thai against thai cases but case like this never!!

How's about the other British lad that died mysteriously not long before this? Strange wounds not commensurate with the story he'd fallen off a cliff after he'd gone to bed. Here, in the Mirror. There is very likely stuff like this going largely unnoticed through bad elements right under your rose-tinted glasses that is passed off as accidents, etc... I mean, why would KT be any different to anywhere else in Thailand?

Are you for real? Clearly they were not as can be seen in the video or do you think maybe the entire building is in on the conspiracy along with hundreds of others for some unknown reason.

Doctored tape maybe - but not likely according to you as everything with this investigation is above board and pukka.

I've just seen that vid that shows him in BKK on the day before the murders. Pardon my ignorance (I can't be bothered reading the 17 or so pages sorry), but it showed him returning the next morning (that footage we've already seen a few days ago).

So. Erm. Where was he between early afternoon on the 14th and early morning on the 15th? I'm of the opinion that this kid is innocent(I just can't see everyone protecting him if he was guilty..ie an airline, airport staff, police, uni staff,CCTV guys, uni students, neighbours in BKK, whoever gave him a lift in car/boat etc etc)

Maybe I missed something (apologies if I have etc)...but I'd like to know where he was between those hours.

I would have thought there would be a lot more video of his comings and goings over the past few days, if he indeed was at the university/dorm. Why not show that too? Who was he with over those past few days?

Members are reminded of the following from the forum rules:

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner which allows others to understand their posts. Posts full of intentional misspellings, all caps, no caps, l33tspeak, or similar slang may be deleted in order to preserve a standard of readability. This is a forum, not an SMS or Twitter message.

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand. However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

I've just seen that vid that shows him in BKK on the day before the murders. Pardon my ignorance (I can't be bothered reading the 17 or so pages sorry), but it showed him returning the next morning (that footage we've already seen a few days ago).

So. Erm. Where was he between early afternoon on the 14th and early morning on the 15th? I'm of the opinion that this kid is innocent(I just can't see everyone protecting him if he was guilty..ie an airline, airport staff, police, uni staff,CCTV guys, uni students, neighbours in BKK, whoever gave him a lift in car/boat etc etc)

Maybe I missed something (apologies if I have etc)...but I'd like to know where he was between those hours.

I would have thought there would be a lot more video of his comings and goings over the past few days, if he indeed was at the university/dorm. Why not show that too? Who was he with over those past few days?

Video shows him supposedly going back to his room at 13:05 on Sunday afternoon. He does not reappear again till 9 am the next morning, supposedly going to university.

Wonder if he had mama noodles for dinner and breakfast. Wonder if he leaves his bag and books at the uni over the weekend.

Questions should always be raised when an individual has soooo much trouble proving there whereabouts.. What should be so simple is incredibly difficult for Nomsod and his proof very very questionable. The furniture in the lobby is of great concern, or at least it should be for anyone verifying his alibi.

'That' Facebook page raised an interesting point today. In photos of the two arrested suspects, they are nearly always wearing wristbands. In fact, they're even wearing them during the police re-enactment. Even cctv of one of them on the eve of the murder shows him wearing a wristband whilst purchasing something from a shop.

The infamous "running man" cctv footage taken around 4am, shows a man who is clearly not wearing a wristband.

Thoughts?

Facts...it's not either of the 2 Burmese on the running man video

Speculation...It's Nomsod...but he says he was in Bangkok...

Fact If Nomsod was in Bangkok it can't be him, if he was on Koh Tao...It could be him

'That' Facebook page raised an interesting point today. In photos of the two arrested suspects, they are nearly always wearing wristbands. In fact, they're even wearing them during the police re-enactment. Even cctv of one of them on the eve of the murder shows him wearing a wristband whilst purchasing something from a shop.

The infamous "running man" cctv footage taken around 4am, shows a man who is clearly not wearing a wristband.

Thoughts?

Fact If Nomsod was in Bangkok it can't be him, if he was on Koh Tao...It could be him

Thoughts?

Does anyone know who this is?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008463362577&fref=ts

:) I love that people keep getting what they ask for and they are still unsatisfied!

That's not true.

A lot of people are asking for the British forensics to get involved.

People asked for a DNA test. They got it. They asked for video of him in BKK. They got it. They are still unsatisfied.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

• Like 1

neither does your answer....

The DNA test was a sham and if the video is correct totally unnecessary and a waste of Police time and resources.

smile.png I love that people keep getting what they ask for and they are still unsatisfied!

That's not true.

People asked for a DNA test. They got it. They asked for video of him in BKK. They got it. They are still unsatisfied.

:) I love that people keep getting what they ask for and they are still unsatisfied!

That's not true.

So you fully trust the police in every matter in Thailand?

A simple yes or no.

neither does your answer....

The DNA test was a sham and if the video is correct totally unnecessary and a waste of Police time and resources.

smile.png I love that people keep getting what they ask for and they are still unsatisfied!

That's not true.

Were you not calling for a DNA test? You got it.

Did you not ask for more proof he was in BKK?

Are you really complaining now about police resources and time? You asked for the DNA test!

• Like 1

Thoughts?

Does anyone know who this is?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008463362577&fref=ts

Pretty sure there has been a little bit of discussion about this man early on. I think he is Montriwat's son. That would make him the headman's nephew and Nomsod's cousin.

Geez, I'm probably totally wrong - just going off my dodgy memory. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am.

That's not true.

So you fully trust the police in every matter in Thailand?

A simple yes or no.

No.

Now to show how silly that question is.

Do you trust your government in every matter? (simple yes or no followed by nationality)

Edit - the DNA was not collected by the police and only one of four labs was a police lab. Video not police.

Edited by jdinasia