Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of that post a few months ago, where some guy in a village noticed that the farang who owned a bar had disappeared and all signs of him erased from the bar. The poster promised to take pictures but never came back with the evidence. Don't know if these are people just making stories or if these things really happen. If you read the Pattaya Daily News then you would think they are the norm.

Yes, what happened to Tony ?

Yea, a very similar story to this one, initially. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/672881-what-happened-to-tony/

You can got to the Wat, meet people and family members. They may have a vested interest in keeping you here. If there is a feeling inside that you are not safe there, any longer...then all the meetings in the world would be nothing but a dog and pony show.

Take it from a guy who lived a brave, but stupid life. Lucky I am here. By all counts, I should have not made it out. Others, who I have known, took the bullet...literally. They would come and tell me that they found a bullet on their kitchen table, and a week later, bye bye.

Sometimes you need a good scare.

Edited by slipperylobster

You should reconsider your lifestyle choices.

Stop being such a dick and a smart arse for the record ..I have no problem taking the p*ss out of people a lot of time on TV, but there are occasions when its not warranted, and it appears this is one of those occasions.

Reading through this thread it's hard not to come to the conclusion that... A. He's putting everybody on... Or B. He's nutty as a fruitcake.

• Like 1

You should reconsider your lifestyle choices.

Stop being such a dick and a smart arse for the record ..I have no problem taking the p*ss out of people a lot of time on TV, but there are occasions when its not warranted, and it appears this is one of those occasions.

Reading through this thread it's hard not to come to the conclusion that... A. He's putting everybody on... Or B. He's nutty as a fruitcake.

Could be that reading so many Black Widow stories on TV finally pushed him over the edge.

Edited by zydeco

Careful. I have only been in Thailand 4 years, but have 18 years straight in the Philippines. One guy (retired C.I.D) would tell me about this gang of older, bar girls who formed a Coven (witches). They would drug their husbands by mixing psychotic inducing drugs into their food and drinks. I went to one man's house and he was visibly shaken by events. He was so into alcohol, that I figured that was solely the cause. He ended up dying. His wife was a *****, and several other ladies would hang around all day, singing ditties that made no sense, and running in circles around the house. Totally insane.

When I first settled in, strange events started happening. Suffice it to say that I finally realized that my girlfriend was drugging me. She was slipping dangerous drugs into my beer. My girl happened to be involved with the wife of my friend, and at one time, stayed quite a while there at his house, without my knowledge. Stranger stuff, that I will not write here about, started happening.

Confirmation that I was being slowly drugged (to the point of being incapacitated) was my immediate return to "normalcy" as soon as I moved away from the situation.

These girls were taking boyfriends in the bar, then drugging them slowly, so that they would gain control of the money that was coming in. The money was pooled between them. A very scary situation.....like a living death...

That is exactly a mirror image situation as Vietnam...I believe every word you have printed here....

4 foreigner friends there had a good cleaning out done to them, 2 dead...the fourth is in a wheelchair....ONE, the 3rd victim, was lucky enough to be in his home country when the poison took over, thats the only reason he is still alive....RUN !!! or die!... not a good position to be in.

• Like 2

What is difficult sometimes for us is to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Back in the days when the Visa crackdown was just beginning to happen and many were concerned about their status, particularly those using the 'Visa on Arrival' (Visa exempt) to stay in Thailand, a member named Bald Eagle joined and literally, within minutes has posted this 'live' from Swampy ...

Absolutely furious and no idea what to do now. I was going to do the usual visa on arrival malarky for the 30 days as I work offshore and I find this works best for me. After a VERY thorough inspection by the immigration officer I thought I was going to get asked to show the 20,000 baht required for onward travel, hotel bookings and proof of flight out. I had the money and the flight ticket leaving in 28 days but no hotel bookings as I own my own condo in Chiang Mai. After he called his supervisor over I started regretting maybe not spending a few pounds making a really cheap room booking for my duration but why should I?

So after more deliberation I was told point blank that I am not allowed into Thailand and that I can use the airport for 24hrs as a transit airport and must fly on somewhere else.

I have not been back to Thailand for a couple of months due to rotating back home. My passport does have quite a few Thailand stamps in it but I have never been a serial border runner or overstayer.

Totally at a loss at to what to do. Will have to contact friends and tell them I am a no show and how the hell am I going to sell my condo and car if I can't even get in the country?

I am usually just a lurker here in ThaiVisa but this has warranted me voicing my opinion for once.

What am I supposed to do? Fly somewhere else? Oh shit just remembered my return flights for work are through bkk. Will they let me use it again as a transit airport or will I get told from god knows where "no you're not allowed bkk".

Up shit creek without a paddle. Oh well lets look on the bright side, someone is going to get a cut price condo and car in Chiang Mai pretty soon.

FML

furious-refused-entry-at-suvarnabhumi-airport

Pages and pages of replies ... till eventually it got locked.

Later the Member had a laugh ... dry.png

He then went on to post this classic ... anybody-believe-in-aliens ... lasted for 4 posts before being closed.

Then you have the 'Where's Tony' thread ... one which was, I admit, a bit of fun to read. But again, another OP, having a wee pull of our collective legs.

So, when the OP comes to us and describes his problems, it's not a crazy reaction to query the OP.

I'm not, for a second saying that what he describes is not happening ATM ... I've never met him.

Wish you well, and look forward to you following up with more information once the situation has been sorted.

upcountydude ... wish you well.

Careful. I have only been in Thailand 4 years, but have 18 years straight in the Philippines. One guy (retired C.I.D) would tell me about this gang of older, bar girls who formed a Coven (witches). They would drug their husbands by mixing psychotic inducing drugs into their food and drinks. I went to one man's house and he was visibly shaken by events. He was so into alcohol, that I figured that was solely the cause. He ended up dying. His wife was a *****, and several other ladies would hang around all day, singing ditties that made no sense, and running in circles around the house. Totally insane.

When I first settled in, strange events started happening. Suffice it to say that I finally realized that my girlfriend was drugging me. She was slipping dangerous drugs into my beer. My girl happened to be involved with the wife of my friend, and at one time, stayed quite a while there at his house, without my knowledge. Stranger stuff, that I will not write here about, started happening.

Confirmation that I was being slowly drugged (to the point of being incapacitated) was my immediate return to "normalcy" as soon as I moved away from the situation.

These girls were taking boyfriends in the bar, then drugging them slowly, so that they would gain control of the money that was coming in. The money was pooled between them. A very scary situation.....like a living death...

That is exactly a mirror image situation as Vietnam...I believe every word you have printed here....

4 foreigner friends there had a good cleaning out done to them, 2 dead...the fourth is in a wheelchair....ONE, the 3rd victim, was lucky enough to be in his home country when the poison took over, thats the only reason he is still alive....RUN !!! or die!... not a good position to be in.

Do you have a reference to the Vietnam story?

I have been following this from a distance. And have genuinely been concerned for his safety. But the sums just don't add up.

I hope you are either running an interesting topic for the entertainment, or are genuine and safe.

Of course stress can do weird things.

Either way, please take care.

If this is BS then the OP is a complete TW@T.

I don't think it is, had a pm with the guy last night, as did another TV poster, he gave his full name and a cell number, on face value it seems the guy is stressing, so on face value this OP appears legit he does have a genuine concern for his well being.

Maybe you can convince him to remove himself from his situation. Your advice was sound and he needs a kuta to get going before we're reading another sad story.

Hang on, I think i've missed something. What motive do they have to "get rid" of you? Doesn't everything (except the car) belong to her anyway?

Maybe they genuinely believe he is crazy. Perhaps he doesn't shout at the top of his voice in conversation or listen to music at full volume. Maybe he doesn't like watching channel 3 soap opera's. All things that seem normal to up country village folk. Personally I think it's that he wears a helmet when riding a motorcycle on the correct side of the road.. so he HAS to be crazy!

If this is BS then the OP is a complete TW@T.

I don't think it is, had a pm with the guy last night, as did another TV poster, he gave his full name and a cell number, on face value it seems the guy is stressing, so on face value this OP appears legit he does have a genuine concern for his well being.

Maybe you can convince him to remove himself from his situation. Your advice was sound and he needs a kuta to get going before we're reading another sad story.

Well the thing is how much can one do other than tell somebody, which has been done by multiple posters already ? the OP can either heed the advice and do something or he doesn't, that's his call

He got on here asking for advice, got the advice, whether he likes/believes the answers or not, and some posters even followed up with the OP on pm.

Lets face there is no TV extraction squad, who will put on a covert operation to rescue him, and no I don't think Dave Walt and the Walt SAS mobility troop are suitable in this instance rolleyes.gif

Is there an opening in the market here ? ;)

Perhaps a trained "extraction team" would be a good business.

My stories may be hard to believe, but I actually hired a farang who had a black Humvee, with darkened windows, to go right through the security gate, and drive a circuitous route to a neighbors house. This neighbor had already extracted my few valuables and placed them in his garage. The Hummer backed up, we loaded, and were off....before the neighbors even got a phone call out to the gate.

As we drove out, I lowered the passenger window and saluted the guard.

True story....Beilieve it or not.

Edited by slipperylobster

i live a couple of hrs from the poster

and if he needs to store his car or have a friend to talk to or to help him sort this out

he can pm me and ill try go meet him

iv been in a simular situation myself here

You both married bargirls?

oh my buddha!