DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

Sun Thampachana

From his facebook page, he must have deleted that photo already as its not there.

Seems like a nice guy, obviously does more than fire shows because he's got lots of photos with him behind the bar in AC, couple of photos with Nomsod, nothing wrong there, a large friend list that are all associated with the business's of the Headman, normal I guess for someone that works there oh and a large collection of gun pics and even a grenade!

But then you did mention before everyone on the Island has guns and when they go fishing and have a few drinks then fire a few shots off.

Nice place, shame there's killers on the loose

Ha .well i posted it directly after see the picture on my wall.

Sun is actually only Thai of those boys. He indeed works in bar 2 but also does fireshow.

I doupt eny of those know the head man as they young lads . He is way older and not really see him around here 2 often like oldays .

I also have picture or 2 of me shooting range. Does this make me killer also.

screen shot 1 minute go? Are u saying i photo shopped this?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1417008531.050426.jpg

Remind me never to add you as a friend on FB as you publish on an open forum photos of your friends

that they only wanted friends to see.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, I'm saying its not on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sun.thampachana

What about if u not hes friend on fb and hes privacy setting are private /friends? Then oviously you dont see he's wall. I am i can see!

Then that would be the reason, I wonder why you get so upset, I stated a fact, if you have other info to explain it and its credible I accept that.

The other facts of my post however remain the same.

I'm heading back to topic now

not upset , just frustrated and regretting getting into this debate wich is oviously dont lead no-where.
Just tryed share some fact . This is the verdict. Well now you know mr a has not fled the island.

You can create some other bs theory , im looking forward what ever that may be.

Yes goodnight Islandlife, enjoy your time on the range, and popping off a few shots when fishing and drinking. Wonder where the locals get to play with the war weapons they have on such a tiny island, didn't know there was a range for grenades, I'm sure you have some excuse for that, but I'm really not interested.

Edited by thailandchilli

Reading the last two pages has given me a headache.

1 - because all the posts are jumbled up together.....and

2 - because in post 1988 (posted under simonuk) Islandlife says he/she doesn't have facebook!

Does that statement not contradict what he/she goes on to say:

What about if u not hes friend on fb and hes privacy setting are private /friends? Then oviously you dont see he's wall. I am i can see!

????????????????

Edited by catsanddogs
  • Like 1

Yes goodnight Islandlife, enjoy your time on the range, and popping off a few shots when fishing and drinking. Wonder where the locals get to play with the war weapons they have on such a tiny island, didn't know there was a range for grenades, I'm sure you have some excuse for that, but I'm really not interested.

Me either chilli, there is shooting range here. Not seen granade but suggest you also stick also what u know.but hey we know u seem to know everything .

I indeed like my fishing trips. Hope you have some hobby 2 . Would be sad to think u spend all your time gossiping on internet.

Me either chilli, there is shooting range here. Not seen granade but suggest you also stick also what u know.but hey we know u seem to know everything .

I indeed like my fishing trips. Hope you have some hobby 2 . Would be sad to think u spend all your time gossiping on internet.

Yes my hobby is looking after my beautiful daughter who I've recently put to bed, but thanks for your thoughts

• Like 1

Yes my hobby is looking after my beautiful daughter who I've recently put to bed, but thanks for your thoughts

Nice one,best hobby in world.

Island life, you have obviously not lived on an island long enough if you think that people with just a little influence cannot leave a a moments notice. Speedboats can be readied in no time.

I am sure you know the "little duck" which could easily be prepped every day in case of emergency during the night. In the 2 minutes between running man going one way and the other captain could be out of bed, engines going and ready to go.

Not a conspiracy, but a possibility.

Did you hear about this boat being spotted near the mainland?

Possibility for shure. But airplanes leave trace i think
They do depending on whose id and credit card you use.

I took a flight from Spain to UK not so many years ago with my own id and a different name on ticket. That was to save money, nothing more, and was in student days. Could not believe it was so easy.

More than likely it was more than 13 years ago, if it happened.

• Like 1

think the mods should do something about all the messed up quotes in a few of the posts, its causing confusion now, I did report but nothing done

Yes, the user is either doing this on purpose or he doesn't know how to use the quote function properly...

• Like 1

think the mods should do something about all the messed up quotes in a few of the posts, its causing confusion now, I did report but nothing done

I can appreciate that the messed up posts with quotes are not your's ,but quoting several of your posts.

Nothing to do with Mods. The only dramas so far are in this thread.

If a person is over quoting & using BBcode Mode, that means it messes everything up when it's re quoted.

No need to use multiple quotes & repetition to get a view across. There is a limit to the system.

Edited by Rooo
  • Like 1

If u go other site <deleted> csi la u can see boys noticed also real csi la is talking lies about them again like said made up stories to keep hes page alive .

Would be interesting to know what they say?can someone here transalate?

Also when all them exept 1 is burmese id imagine if one of their friend would be framed like this i would certainly change place of work..

If u go other site <deleted> csi la u can see boys noticed also real csi la is talking lies about them again like said made up stories to keep hes page alive .

Also when all them exept 1 is burmese id imagine if one of their friend would be framed like this i would certainly change place of work..

How long have you lived in Thailand?

• Like 1

DennisF, on 26 Nov 2014 - 14:25, said:
thailandchilli, on 26 Nov 2014 - 14:20, said:

Another thing I notice on the facebook pages of a lot of the people associated to the ac bar, they all seem to have deleted all their posts from the end of sept and then start from the beginning of Oct they start again. Just an observation.

Just another point to note, on a site that we cannot link to hear (A.D), the reporter who was on Koh Tao mentioned that there was a lot of chatter on facebook between the local dj's around 6am on the 15th Sept

If that is a fact those records and conversations are still available and can be accessed by the authorities.

FB is known for being compliant with law enforcement agencies.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. FB is presently in trouble with the British government for not warning them about terrorist activities.

Island life, you have obviously not lived on an island long enough if you think that people with just a little influence cannot leave a a moments notice. Speedboats can be readied in no time.

I am sure you know the "little duck" which could easily be prepped every day in case of emergency during the night. In the 2 minutes between running man going one way and the other captain could be out of bed, engines going and ready to go.

Not a conspiracy, but a possibility.

Did you hear about this boat being spotted near the mainland?

Possibility for shure. But airplanes leave trace i think
They do depending on whose id and credit card you use.

I took a flight from Spain to UK not so many years ago with my own id and a different name on ticket. That was to save money, nothing more, and was in student days. Could not believe it was so easy.

More than likely it was more than 13 years ago, if it happened.
What you mean because it was before 9/11? Many things changed that day.

It was before then, and did happen. My friend had a flight home and I took it, no one checked the ticket against the id / passport. I have flown many internal flights in thailand and there is the same lack of attention. I bet if someone flew between many airports in thailand it would not be difficult,the checks are half cooked to say the least.

If u go other site csi la u can see boys noticed also real csi la is talking lies about them again like said made up stories to keep hes page alive .

10 years.

If u go other site csi la u can see boys noticed also real csi la is talking lies about them again like said made up stories to keep hes page alive .

10 years.

Not exactly integrating are you?

Once the PM of Thailand and the PM of Myanmar work things out these two guys will be out on Bail. Myanmar have already guaranteed they will not skip the country if they are released to them on Bail.w00t.gif O well just have to wait and seecoffee1.gif

Bail was refused. The seriousness of the crime and flight risk were the nail in the coffin. Andy hall has the updates.

What you mean because it was before 9/11? Many things changed that day.

It was before then, and did happen. My friend had a flight home and I took it, no one checked the ticket against the id / passport. I have flown many internal flights in thailand and there is the same lack of attention. I bet if someone flew between many airports in thailand it would not be difficult,the checks are half cooked to say the least.

I(along with the rest of the whole bus)'ve even been hurried to a Nok Air flight without safety inspection once - the ferry was late, and bus driver managed a wrong turn coming to NST airport. w00t.gif

Weird stuff happens on airports sometimes smile.png

Once the PM of Thailand and the PM of Myanmar work things out these two guys will be out on Bail. Myanmar have already guaranteed they will not skip the country if they are released to them on Bail.w00t.gif O well just have to wait and seecoffee1.gif

PM Prayuth will not be interfering in this case.

https://www.dvb.no/news/koh-tao-murders-bail-denied-for-burmese-suspects-myanmar/46109

https://www.dvb.no/news/koh-tao-murders-bail-denied-for-burmese-suspects-myanmar/46109

I agree with jdinasia.

ThaiPolice are completely trustworthy.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

I agree with jdinasia.

ThaiPolice are completely trustworthy.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Those are 2 unrelated statements. The second has no relation to my post that you quoted.

Another thing I notice on the facebook pages of a lot of the people associated to the ac bar, they all seem to have deleted all their posts from the end of sept and then start from the beginning of Oct they start again. Just an observation.

Just another point to note, on a site that we cannot link to hear (A.D), the reporter who was on Koh Tao mentioned that there was a lot of chatter on facebook between the local dj's around 6am on the 15th Sept

If that is a fact those records and conversations are still available and can be accessed by the authorities. FB is known for being compliant with law enforcement agencies.

Yet another of the 215 things which Thai officials will probably not investigate, because doing so might implicate the Headman's people

Have i said dont have face book? Dont thinks so.

You had claimed earlier that, because you know Mon, you can state with full assurance, that he's not at all involved with the crime. That sort of claim is akin to a mother who is told that her son is a suspect in a murder. The mother would say, "oh no, that can't be true. My little Billy is such a good boy. He could never do something bad like that!" Knowing someone, doesn't preclude the possibility of that person being criminal.

I had a friend from the US who came to reside in Thailand. In the US, he seemed ok. However, when he came to reside here, his nefarious nature showed itself, and he stole from and harmed others, Thai and farang. I quit being his friend as soon as I heard he went downhill. It just goes to show, people are capable of all sorts of things, regardless of the image they project. Sometimes it's the people closest to them who are most easily duped.

Another conspiracy theory?

Can we now assume we will no longer have to read posts about the parents of the 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers stating that they are innocent?

Edited by jdinasia