Driving Style

stumonster

How come they don't ask really hard questions of contestants on the Thai version of "Who Wants to be A Millionaire?" Here's some examples:

"Why are there lines painted on the roads?"

"When coming to a stop after which you will be continuing forward, is it necessary to turn the steering wheel to the right?"

"When you change lanes must you signal?"

"True or false: When it's dark outside, for example-nighttime, bad pollution, etc., you should turn your lights on."

natee 1 says

I have been driving a motorbike (almost) accident free in Bangkok for 6 years now, and I feel much safer here than in any other country where people learn "properly" how to drive, basically because Thais drive defensively, to avoid accidents, there are no big western egos of the I am better, faster, smarter than you kind around. The I am right and you are wrong mentality is not very pronounced, let them play with their clutches and let me live ....

Thank you kap, Thai drivers.

O MY MY natee 1,you are so full of <deleted>,,A Thai doesn't know what defensive driving is and it appears that you don't either.

I don't know your age or where you are from,must be lower slobovia if you think that Thai are good,defensive drivers and it is also apparent that you have never taken a defensive driving coarse.

I wont go into the mistakes that are made by the Thais,but all you have to do is see a Thai on a wheeled motor vehicle and you know for sure that within the next nano-second he gonna fuk up. :o

This post is a good example of what I am on about:

Somebody says or does something you think is wrong, and immediately they are "full os <deleted>", need to be put in place, bashed, taught a lesson- an attitude that makes for dangerous driving indeed.

Boy- am I glad I am here rather than in the place where you come from, mate-Glasgow or Liverpool? -your spelling seems o.k., though. :D