'Crazed Foreigner' Attacks Pattaya McDonald's Store

Lite Beer

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked into an empty McDonalds on 2nd road (near soi6) stood at the counter looking at the menu then ordered a cheese burger off a girl that was standing in front of me - Thai guy to the right of her said I couldn't order unless I moved about 3 feet to the right (he was extremely rude and aggressive), I ignored him and asked the girl again for a my order (the place is still empty) the Thai guy started shouting and at one point actually offered to fight me, I continued to ignore him and the girl then took my order, eventually I got my burger and left, I remained polite and calm the whole time

I sent a report of the incident to the McDonalds Head office in Thailand and did actually get a reply and the complaint was progressed over a couple of weeks, not sure what action they eventually took as I did not want to participate further

For me it is easy to see how a customer could become enraged with staff at one of these establishments

I never went to a McDonalds since and don't intend to - KFC rules

Maybe the Thai guy put some special sauce on your food?

Whilst on the subject of knives, ever wondered why yourself and baggage is carefully scrutinised for sharps before getting on a plane then receive in flight food with a metal knife & fork??? go figure.....

You may fly using a better class of service than the typical TV poster who would most likely only expect meal service to consist of a shrink-wrapped tuna fish & salad cream on day-old white bread sandwich and a pre-mixed plastic cup of Tang.

Hey, that's me you're talking about! What's wrong with Tang by the way?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Never a dull day in Pattaya.

What nationality is this ass clown??

Lords of the Universe and Police of the World.

Put your privates back in your pants boys. Pissing contest is over.

Yes Mrtoad, I think he is the same fine nationality as the crowd on the Jerry Springer show. thumbsup.gif

Absolute nonsense, crazy stuff can happen with any nationality, there are a small minority of idiots from any country.

You are absolutely right and i fully agree.

I deleted my previous post because the posting i quoted got removed from a moderator. Luckily, the text is still in my clipboard.

Similar comments (a lot and much harder) about Russians, Indians or Arabs and last but not least Thais seems to be welcome widely and barley criticized by others. But i see, these nationalities are almost not present here.

While my initial post was more meant ironic, we see almost on a daily basis harsh and nasty comments about above mentioned nationalities......

So where do YOU come from......?

Please understand that i don't share personal information's on public forums. This is my private decision and have nothing to do with this topic or the content of it.

So you're American then.

you are very assuming...aren't you?

Oh look, a nutter in Pattaya.

Quelle surprise!

tongue.png

Didn't something more exciting happen in a USA Mcd recently? Two black women upset that the breakfast menu was closed already?

Pattaya is a haven for foreign nutters who can afford to travel.

Sometimes the news thread comes out with some kind of headline that is sure to bring out some controversy.

MacDonalds seems to be a big thing with this forum. I really am suffering from overexposure to topics like...fat lady throws chairs because she could not get breakfast. Now this "Crazed Farang" with the butter knife goes nuts in McDonalds.

Cannot wait to see what comes next....at...McDonalds.

Maybe we are fed this on purpose? So that we can bicker and argue. Surely some people hate MacDonalds...huh?

Can we get over this?

Is MacDonalds a fetish topic? Perhaps we need to add a forum just for McDonalds...so as to keep up to date.

...and "I'm lovin' it!" w00t.gif

• Like 1

I could stab and kill anyone with nothing more than a pair of fingernail clippers. So don't let the size of the knife fool you. Not that I would, just saying I could.

Fingernail clippers? Ha ! I will take you on with a slightly used earbud stick ! Or a piece of fruit. Name your weapon ! ;-)

Edited by apalink_thailand

I could stab and kill anyone with nothing more than a pair of fingernail clippers. So don't let the size of the knife fool you. Not that I would, just saying I could.

Fingernail clippers? Ha ! I will take you on with a slightly used earbud stick ! Or a piece of fruit. Name your weapon ! ;-)

I could slash somebodies throat with a piece of A4 photocopy paper...tongue.png

I really wish Dave Walt would comment, he of the 22 Walt SAS mobility troop, I sure he could instruct us in many creative ways to dispatch a person...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I could slash somebodies throat with a piece of A4 photocopy paper...tongue.png

I really wish Dave Walt would comment, he of the 22 Walt SAS mobility troop, I sure he could instruct us in many creative ways to dispatch a person...thumbsup.gif

I believe that Dave Walt was able to kill someone with a feather. He is probably on a secret 22 Walt SAS mission at present

Seems to me that the ''crazed foreigner'' was or is suffering from a latent case of Bovine spongiform encephalopathy more commonly known as ''Mad Cow Disease. Or now truth be known the Thai 's will be calling it..Mad Foreigner Disease.''