Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

as above 10,000 times.

Will it ever be surpassed?

Only if we can't shut him up :D:D

Well done.

regards

I was going to wait until he actually hit 10,000 to congratulate him :o

How ever, at this time he is only 6 posts shy of becoming only the 4th member ever to break the 10,000 mark ! And only the 2nd non-Admin to do it !

AND, the only Non-Moderator as well !!! :D

It has taken brit a little over 38 months to crack the 10,000 plateau. Averaging just over 10 posts per day, it will take the young lad just under 1,000 days to hit the 20,000 mark. :D

Pretty slow though, when you consider a certain prolific poster on another site that is averaging 73 posts per day (and has broken 13,000 posts in just SIX months !) Makes a certain Dr here seem arthritic and slow in comparison !! :D

Congrats Brit, you wangker ! I still say you could have beat Jai Dee to 10,000 if you had wanted to. Nice of you to let the elder gentleman get there first ! :D

:D

Hear Ye, Hear Ye :D

britmaveric

Reaching his 10 Grand Post today ? or in the morrow. :D

Well done. :o

Khun - gratulations :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Trust in the forum but keep your powder dry! attr Oliver Cromwell :D

As a member of the Pattaya Defence Force, good advice

Well Done and Good Luck

Moss

Well done ya big girls blouse, but wouldnt it be funny if he got banned just one post short, or maybe just a long holiday :o

Well, there are a couple of Mods that could do the trick, especially now as brit is out of the country......

(oOoOoO wouldn't he be pissed ! He'd probably fly right over to that wooden door place and start slagging us all !) :D

3 to go!

Good luck and congratulations. :D

1 More !

9,999 posts !

Will he do it, or will he quit now ?

Or is he waiting for the perfect post for his 10,000th ?

Or has he been banned 1 post short of 10,000 ! :o

And this is Britmaveric's long awaited 10,000th post.

Well done Brit :D

Kinda ironic, that it's about Ladyboy's :o:D

Tourist Police round-up Ladyboys on Pattaya Beach in response to Tourist complaints.

03_08_4_2.jpg

Responding to complaints from Tourists concerning the increasing levels of beach related crimes involving Ladyboy’s, Police Captain Chirawat, a sub-inspector at Pattaya’s Tourist Police Station and a group of Tourist Police Volunteers conducted an operation on Pattaya Beach on Wednesday Night and rounded up 25 Ladyboys who were known to the Tourist Police as previous offenders.

The complaints from foreigners range from abusive language to attempted theft. The group of transsexuals was later transported to Pattaya Police Station where they paid small fines :D and profiles of each Ladyboy were recorded for use at a later date. It is hoped that these rounding-up operations will continue and will eventually deter the Ladyboy’s from frequenting the beach area at night.

-Pattaya City News

Thursday 3rd August 2006

Edited by mrbojangles

Cheers all - not big deal really. :o Well done too John. :D

So brit, is George going to make you a "Star Member" like Jai Dee now ? Or do you get to keep your Defender status ? :D

Congrats to you as well John ! 4,000 to go ! :D

Cheers all - not big deal really. :D Well done too John. :D

So brit, is George going to make you a "Star Member" like Jai Dee now ? Or do you get to keep your Defender status ? :D

Congrats to you as well John ! 4,000 to go !

Congratulatons on the 10,000 :D

:o

A historic day for milestones as I just reached 6,000 today myself... :D

Great stuff John

:D

Thanks, you guys... :D

• 8 months later...
Congratulatons on the 10,000 :D

So brit, is George going to make you a "Star Member" like Jai Dee now ? Or do you get to keep your Defender status ? :bah:

Congrats to you as well John ! 4,000 to go ! :bah:

UPDATE

Made it!!! Got my 8th blue square and joined the exclusive 5-digit total posts clique... (there's only 6 of us)

... but I notice with Brit nearing 14,000 now, so I'm still the same number behind as in August... :o

Well done ya big girls blouse, but wouldnt it be funny if he got banned just one post short, or maybe just a long holiday :o

I would have thought that was as likely as an original or controversial post from the dear chap.

Sorry, couldn't resist it but the mawkish comments such threads induce demands it. :D

It has taken brit a little over 38 months to crack the 10,000 plateau.

Pretty slow though, when you consider a certain prolific poster on another site that is averaging 73 posts per day (and has broken 13,000 posts in just SIX months !)

All smells like Obsessive Compulsive disorder to me.

Get out and get some sunshine man, meet real people, talk to them.

Congratulatons on the 10,000 :bah:

Cheers all - not big deal really. :D Well done too John. :bah:

So brit, is George going to make you a "Star Member" like Jai Dee now ? Or do you get to keep your Defender status ? :o

Congrats to you as well John ! 4,000 to go ! ;)

UPDATE

Made it!!! Got my 8th blue square and joined the exclusive 5-digit total posts clique... (there's only 6 of us)

... but I notice with Brit nearing 14,000 now, so I'm still the same number behind as in August... :D

Congratulations SJ !

I better hurry a bit :D

LaoPo :D