Phuket minibus driver saves Russian’s holiday

webfact

Phuket minibus driver saves Russian’s holiday
Tanyaluk Sakoot

1416221157_1.jpg
A delighted Iakov Yurin (2nd from left) with minibus driver Krisana Bauket (left) and Tourist Police officers.

PHUKET: -- A minibus driver made a Russian tourist very happy today when he returned to him a bag he left in the bus.

Iakov Yurin, 28, had ridden in the bus this morning from the airport to his accommodation in Patong and realised when he got to his room that he had left the bag, containing his notebook computer, B970 and 99 fifty-euro notes worth around B198,000), in the bus.

The hotel promptly called 1155, the hotline for the Tourist Police, who tracked down the driver.

The driver, Krisana Bauket, 32, of the Phuket Maikhao-Sakoo Co, came to the Tourist Police HQ in Phuket Town and handed over the gear to a much relieved Mr Yurin, whose holiday was saved.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-minibus-driver-saves-russian%E2%80%99s-holiday-49710.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-11-18

Real headline :

Phuket Minibus Driver Found And Told To Give Back Laptop and Money Left In His Bus By Stupid Russian Tourist.

The driver looks really pissed off. I wonder why. blink.png

And you know that how? Ah, because you're thinking negatively.

For all the negative folks, you see, there is good here too! smile.png

Now I can't imagine leaving/forgetting those kinds of belongings in a bus, but I did recently forget my old mobile phone at a Macdonald's,

but the elderly Thai lady that had been sitting near me came running out after me to give it to me. smile.png

wai2.gif

• Like 1