Never a Dull Moment in Thailand

Costas2008

Keep your hands in your pockets ALL the time !!!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Costas cut the ends of his pockets out. His hands are in the pocket playing with small balls all the time. Types with his tongue. Dreams about milking badgers and massages the gonads whilst doing so.

No wonder his misses is on edge. Poor woman.

you mean hairy balls- our friend is Greek...

He uses the small complimentary gerbil trimming kit he received with his platinum TGAU to neatly trim his little salty plums.

He still hasn't cleared all the nose or back hair yet. Perhaps we should put the hat around for a hedge trimmer or whipper snipper or something?

• Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Costas calls it Secret Squirell. The mind boggles

I believe that's why Roland Rat is staying away from the forum ATM.

Apparently anything goes with Costas and RR is fair game.

Has Costas been trying to milk RR?

I believe Costas calls it Secret Squirell. The mind boggles

I believe that's why Roland Rat is staying away from the forum ATM.

Apparently anything goes with Costas and RR is fair game.

Has Costas been trying to milk RR?

We need to keep it on the quite.

RR, apparently has a but of a milking fettish himself.

He will be along shortly to threaten me with those attorneys at wheel and hamster..... But the little guy never follows,thru.

It's official. RR enjoys a good milking.

• Like 2

Keep your hands in your pockets ALL the time !!!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Costas cut the ends of his pockets out. His hands are in the pocket playing with small balls all the time. Types with his tongue. Dreams about milking badgers and massages the gonads whilst doing so.

No wonder his misses is on edge. Poor woman.

you mean hairy balls- our friend is Greek...
He uses the small complimentary gerbil trimming kit he received with his platinum TGAU to neatly trim his little salty plums.

He still hasn't cleared all the nose or back hair yet. Perhaps we should put the hat around for a hedge trimmer or whipper snipper or something?

i think we wait till next year.haven't you feeled how cold it gets now in the night? happy that I haven't shaved mine...

• Like 2

I believe burrowing yourself in sawdust might be the answer CC. If it's good enough for Gerbils and Hamsters then.....

The chefs toying with you.

I heard he had his back sack and crack done just yesterday. The bios at the lads shop told me.

Thank god that my wife is not from Essan.... And yes i tried Essan also... when i started to travel to Thailand then i did what the most do. I Found a Whore took her to her homecity and realise. This is not somthing i will sign up for .. after 10+ holydays in 2 year i moved...lived here 3 year on they way to 4 now ..I took a decision when i moved here... I will not get deeper involved whit any girl from Essan becouse guess what... It did not say that i need to be stupid and take stupid decision just becouse i be in Thailand..it was NOT a requirement for VISA. Now i am married to a girl she is 22 years old.. Come from a normal famely where her mom dad and sister can take care them self.. They have house.. farm.. cars..and everything els they need... and I DONT NEED TO BE THE ATM... and here comes the biggest diffrent...I hade a sinsot on 10bath gold and 100000bath... and I got it all back becouse it was just for show up.... I learn 2 rules in Thailand that i want to share... 1. DONT do thing in Thailand you not did in your native country... and 2. There is actuelly normal girls whit dignity and that understand that we are in 2014 not in 1856 They are actuelly aloud to get an education and job... So thank god she is Not from Essan.. and thank god i dont live my life in Essan... I see so many farang get ruiend every year it just sad... and in this moment 2 of my near freind from my native country.. actuelly my hometown.. old friend.... they come whit 3-4miljon bath a year ago... and guess what... they will jump or go home wary soon.. i guess 6 mounth maximum... And thats is becouse the fall in love whit Essan girl ...

Learn it eaay..

If they from Essan= and Forget

If they have children= and forget

If they have shool and dont have children and not from Essan= GO FOR IT

Ps. Sorry for my gramma and bad speling English is not my native language. . DANISH is

Edited by Netsidas

Costa sorry to tell you this you spell eat in thai like this gin Kaao and in thai กิน ข้าว just trying to help you and you can get a app from the App Store the best I have work with to help me with my thai called talking thai author is benjawan poomsan she has the best app and books I have seen in all my years of leaning thai just want to help cheers

I cannot agree - I have one of her books sitting on a shelf about 1.5m from my left ear as I type this, and my Thai is not getting much better.

Maybe I have the book facing the wrong way or something.

• Like 1

Thank god that my wife is not from Essan.... And yes i tried Essan also... when i started to travel to Thailand then i did what the most do. I Found a Whore took her to her homecity and realise. This is not somthing i will sign up for .. after 10+ holydays in 2 year i moved...lived here 3 year on they way to 4 now ..I took a decision when i moved here... I will not get deeper involved whit any girl from Essan becouse guess what... It did not say that i need to be stupid and take stupid decision just becouse i be in Thailand..it was NOT a requirement for VISA. Now i am married to a girl she is 22 years old.. Come from a normal famely where her mom dad and sister can take care them self.. They have house.. farm.. cars..and everything els they need... and I DONT NEED TO BE THE ATM... and here comes the biggest diffrent...I hade a sinsot on 10bath gold and 100000bath... and I got it all back becouse it was just for show up.... I learn 2 rules in Thailand that i want to share... 1. DONT do thing in Thailand you not did in your native country... and 2. There is actuelly normal girls whit dignity and that understand that we are in 2014 not in 1856 They are actuelly aloud to get an education and job... So thank god she is Not from Essan.. and thank god i dont live my life in Essan... I see so many farang get ruiend every year it just sad... and in this moment 2 of my near freind from my native country.. actuelly my hometown.. old friend.... they come whit 3-4miljon bath a year ago... and guess what... they will jump or go home wary soon.. i guess 6 mounth maximum... And thats is becouse the fall in love whit Essan girl ...

Learn it eaay..

Ps. Sorry for my gramma and bad speling English is not my native language. . DANISH is

Yeah, maybe you can <deleted> off and find yourself a Thai / Isaan bashing thread. This ain't one.

Learn it eaay..

you see Costas you got proofen wrong: there are dull moments.see above post- utter rubbish and generalizations...

Learn it eaay..

This is a typical exemple of people that should have stayed home with mama and papa if have any! These friends that you claim you have, WHY are they going back home REALLY???? Why aren´t they living on their state-pension of at least 50-70.000 baht a month.... WHY do you claim they are ruined, when they can live here in Thailand, and live a good comfortable life?? Why go back to a country like Denmark, where they hardly can even get by on a normal state pension?

´

I think personally, that you, for me, more looks like a person that ONLY are driven by money, and you cant see nothing more than that. Just a simple guy with simple mind and simple thoughts, nothing wrong in that I guess..

Glegolo

Costas, what happened to your hansumness, your pearly whites and that suaveness everyone tells me about. Get out there and show them what you Greeks are made of. Now don't take offense, I'm only joking but the next thing is that someone will accuse you of stealing oxygen.

1. Everybody that live here is not old.. So everyone dont have a pension.. some people just like to move here.. i am 37 and dont have a pension.. my friends is around 42-45 and dont have a pension. They sold what they hade and moved here.. and it is sad to see they get ruined. read the news!! This happens all the time here.. my reaktion comes from the fact that its always a talk about forigner pays. My point is .. it doesn't need to be that way... there is actuelly Thai people here that actually are working.. student that know more than only sell them self ... And noo i am not only driven by money.. i am driven by self respect and dignity

• Like 1

1. Everybody that live here is not old.. So everyone dont have a pension.. some people just like to move here.. i am 37 and dont have a pension.. my friends is around 42-45 and dont have a pension. They sold what they hade and moved here.. and it is sad to see they get ruined. read the news!! This happens all the time here.. my reaktion comes from the fact that its always a talk about forigner pays. My point is .. it doesn't need to be that way... there is actuelly Thai people here that actually are working.. student that know more than only sell them self ... And noo i am not only driven by money.. i am driven by self respect and dignity

Your rather bigoted, and over generalised comments make you look like a fool.

Of course everyone who lives here isn't old, many of us here are working . Many of us also know that sweeping generalizations that you make are inaccurate as well, as what appears to be a very limited understanding of what really goes on

I really dont think it is so generalised comment.. this is just my experience of the last 5 years .. This is what i hear when i talk whit forigner ... and if we are being honest... There is so many forigner that get ripped of from some Essan girl... its not a singel case... it is an ongoning process.. Like i said.. my point is that it dont need to be that way.. and about the age.. it was a comment to the one that suggested state pension... ps i dont work and i am not on pension... i just lucky in my life

I think this thread unraveled about the time someone suggested an esteemed Greek member played beneath his esteemed greek member & got his shoe pom poms somehow wound up to his nether regions and walked around like his spurs became crossed and stuck together.....

That was the reason he couldn't go outside and join in the debate.......

Then the village would have something to talk about.......wai2.gif

• Like 1