Son of former deputy minister beats girlfriend at Bangkok police station

webfact

Son of former deputy minister beats girlfriend at police station
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- The son of a former government deputy minister could face a charge of attempted murder for beating his girlfriend in front of the Thonglor police station early Saturday morning.

Treethana Prasertsopa, 28, is accused of an assault which sent his 33-year-old girlfriend, Pairinya Labbuangam to the hospital with a cracked skull, swollen head and blood clots in her brain following an argument.

"He was a little drunk, and we argued about a minor issue, not about an affair," Pairinya said. "He often beaten me, but I've never told anyone. I've decided to leave him."

Pairinya told Manager she and Treethana, son of former Education Deputy Minister Boonlue Prasertsopa, had been involved for about a year before the Friday night incident.

After a night out together, Treethana allegedly got angry and tried breaking Pairinya’s fingers while she was driving.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/18/son-former-deputy-minister-beats-girlfriend-police-station

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-19

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man has probably witnessed this type treatment of women at his home for years , thus he may feel he is just carrying on a family tridition. The girlfriend (soon to be ex, I hope) should not have to wait for the little scumbag to cheat on her, cut his pecker off now.

• Like 1

Lex Talionis post # 23.

Just wondering if they cuffed him, hands behind back? And then maybe administered a swift kick to the face? You see, because this is a situation where it truly would be appropriate. Ie. the only justice ever likely to be meted out.

Naughty but a nice idea.

and pigs might fly ......more thai garbage, he obviously has serious mental issues like so many inbreeds here

After a night out together, Treethana allegedly got angry and tried breaking Pairinyas fingers while she was driving.wub.png

Normal high spiritedness of the Thai alpha male. A simple misunderstanding that will be corrected with some donations to Thinglor police and Intimidation of the ex-gf and her family.

• Like 2