Best quality dog food in Thailand?

• 9 months later...

This is what we feed our dogs, only obtainable from our vet at the animal hospital.

It`s imported from the USA, very expensive and have to really love your dogs to provide this diet for them.

http://www.hillspet.co.uk/en-gb/products/pd-canine-prescription-diet-id-dry.html

As a ex- breeder/exhibitor and manufacturer of dog foods I have to say in answer to your post " a fool and their money are soon parted"

I' m sorry if you think this answer is rather harsh and strong, and after all it is you money you are spending, however do not underestimate the power of marketing. Please read Chwooly post No 30.

This is what we feed our dogs, only obtainable from our vet at the animal hospital.

It`s imported from the USA, very expensive and have to really love your dogs to provide this diet for them.

http://www.hillspet.co.uk/en-gb/products/pd-canine-prescription-diet-id-dry.html

As a ex- breeder/exhibitor and manufacturer of dog foods I have to say in answer to your post " a fool and their money are soon parted"

I' m sorry if you think this answer is rather harsh and strong, and after all it is you money you are spending, however do not underestimate the power of marketing. Please read Chwooly post No 30.

I can only judge by my own experiences.

Our 2 dogs are 12 years old, healthy and thriving on this brand of dog food.

It`s different strokes for different folks, everyone has their own preferences, these are mine.

having been a greyhound/owner trainer never ever used any manufactered dog food of any kind.

all through 60's-80's it was brown bread [stale from bakery] most veg,and horse meat.

today i feed my boy on brocli,carrot,cauli, 100grms.beef steak flavoured smart heart and best beef,boneless breast of chicken plus fish oil tab.

if its good for him its good for me.

It`s different strokes for different folks, everyone has their own preferences, these are mine.

i think that's a matter of perspective of the individual dog owner lover. in enjoy every early morning the 20 minutes it takes to prepare an always changing menue for my boy and my girl. no way i'd feed them every day the boring brown pellets.

as you said... different strokes for different folks.

i think that's a matter of perspective of the individual dog owner lover. in enjoy every early morning the 20 minutes it takes to prepare an always changing menue for my boy and my girl. no way i'd feed them every day the boring brown pellets.

as you said... different strokes for different folks.

Boy and girl,don't you mean dog and bitch.