PM's patting of a reporter just a friendly gesture, junta clarifies

Lite Beer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friendly gesture if the reporter was your pet dog......duhhhhh

You are combining two quotes, one made by a junta spokesman and the other a criticism to the gesture by "netizen". The "duhhhh" should be directed at you as what you posted was a weak attempt to denigrate the PM with a completely fabricated remark.

• Like 1

All are the Junta's dogs, anyone not in the junta belong to them and will kneel before the leader.

The reporter was not "kneeling before the leader", as a gesture to those behind him he was kneeling down to let them get their shots.

All are the Junta's dogs, anyone not in the junta belong to them and will kneel before the leader.

The reporter was not "kneeling before the leader", as a gesture to those behind him he was kneeling down to let them get their shots.

I believe that was what Monica Lewinsky said at the time..............................

or did she say it was it a gesture to those in front to get their shot? It was a long time ago now, I forget.................................................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I believe that was what Monica Lewinsky said at the time..............................

or did she say it was it a gesture to those in front to get their shot? It was a long time ago now, I forget.................................................coffee1.gif

"It was a long time ago now..."

Not only that but irrelevant also.

Thanks for that update. I know how touching heads is important. That said, its not as though western men spend their time touching each other on the head either.

When I am busted fondling someone like he did, as I said, I will try my excuse that it was just an innocent show of personal affection.

How does one have a display of personal affection with a stranger.

Honey, it was just a display of personal affection.

I am sure the missus will take it hook lineman sinker. I saw the video, it looked as though he was in his own little world in a milidly sadistic and sinister fashion, fondling a guys earlobe and head whilst this man was kneeling in front of him.

Make of it what you will, I will draw my own inference.

An innocent display of affection????

But, honey, we were only having a bath together.......

Just sure not to hold her by the ears

Did you see the video?

He's prime minister for gods sake. I mean, honestly, what type of impression does that give in Thailand let alone the rest of the world?

It really looked horrible, sinister, and distinctly dodgy, to put it lightly.

This is the PM people. Truly bizarre.

It is as bizarre as a deputy PM promising to behead himself and another deputy PM dressing up as a 13th century king.

I agree the most popular PM in the last decades actions are no becoming though. All these actions are not becoming of politicians representing the country no matter what party they come from. Elected or unelected.

I do believe you have just criticised your hero?

He was definitely kneeling and in submission. Look at his head, not once does he look up.

It reminds me of when a bully throws stones at a puppy and the rest join in and laugh because they know no better or are too weak. Not pleasant at all.

• Like 1

Someone did that to me, I'd give them a smack on the nose. Whoever it was angry.png

A smack on the nose is as disrespectful as a pat on the head. So through your actions you would be lowering yourself to their standards and indicating it is acceptable to do that.

That is why reform is needed. If someone does something disrespectful one should not do something disrespectful back.

My giving a smack on the nose would be in response to. Not quite the same is it? huh.png

And you just can't get that f#cking 'Reform' mantra out of each and every post can you. How much you being paid for this drivel?

Someone did that to me, I'd give them a smack on the nose. Whoever it was angry.png

A smack on the nose is as disrespectful as a pat on the head. So through your actions you would be lowering yourself to their standards and indicating it is acceptable to do that.

That is why reform is needed. If someone does something disrespectful one should not do something disrespectful back.

What is he doing? There is definitely something wrong with him, evolutionary speaking he is a throwback, from the shallow end of the gene pool, without a doubt.

Anyway, jpeg, a westerner, giving his opinion on what he would do if someone acted towards him in the same manner as the "most popular PM in the last decades (djjamie © 2014)" he would give that person a smack on the nose, and that, in djjamies world, justifies the need for reform of the Thai political system.....................

The car crash poster is back with a vengance..........................................coffee1.gif

Page after page of obsequious waffle I can no longer abide. I've tried scrolling past but he, along with an apparent 'newbie' are forever in nested quotes. Nonetheless, another one for The Ignored. It's pointless spam and contributes nothing at all to the forum. Much like another poster on the KT thread who surely must be on meth to keep up the energy required to post so much so often saai.gif

@Sviss Geez

What about trying something new?? Like contributing to the actual thread on hand!!

Your 'hit and run' attacks on your fellow posters are getting so boooooring!!bah.gif

• Like 1

What is he doing? There is definitely something wrong with him, evolutionary speaking he is a throwback, from the shallow end of the gene pool, without a doubt.

Anyway, jpeg, a westerner, giving his opinion on what he would do if someone acted towards him in the same manner as the "most popular PM in the last decades (djjamie © 2014)" he would give that person a smack on the nose, and that, in djjamies world, justifies the need for reform of the Thai political system.....................

The car crash poster is back with a vengance..........................................coffee1.gif

He's a troll mate.

He kept comparing Suthep to Mandela cheesy.gif

• Like 1

It's a very friendly gesture, a way of showing personal affection."

I will try that excuse next time......

Under Thai customs and etiquette touching a person's head is a sign of disrespect.

The head, being the most sacred part of the body should never be touched. (Do not attempt to even pat the heads of children) The feet being the lowest should never be pointed at other people.

One would think the dear leader who is under constant scrutiny and being watched internationally would be aware of Thai etiquette. This sign of total disrespect has made the media right across the globe.

I found this out the hard way by giving one of the kids a " friendly ruffle " of his hair as he made me laugh and the looks of daggers I got stunned me, and after I was told it's not the done thing to be touching the head, so I'm more wary now of upsetting the villagers. ?

In many countries touching anyone without their permission is also classed as an assault no matter how innocent it's perceived anyone putting their hands towards me out of the blue and towards my face I'd feel threatened as it's entering my personal space and I actually agree with Chooka it's different if it's mates but anyone else putting their hands towards you can make you react in a defensive manner!!

Edited by Fat Haggis

He's a troll mate.

He kept comparing Suthep to Mandela cheesy.gif

Let him, as Mandella was also a convicted terrorist ? considering his stance on the UDD his admiration and comparison of Mandella and Surhep is ignorance at best, but only to be expected from the like of him.

It's a very friendly gesture, a way of showing personal affection."

I will try that excuse next time......

Under Thai customs and etiquette touching a person's head is a sign of disrespect.

The head, being the most sacred part of the body should never be touched. (Do not attempt to even pat the heads of children) The feet being the lowest should never be pointed at other people.

Thanks for that update. I know how touching heads is important. That said, its not as though western men spend their time touching each other on the head either.

When I am busted fondling someone like he did, as I said, I will try my excuse that it was just an innocent show of personal affection.

How does one have a display of personal affection with a stranger.

Honey, it was just a display of personal affection.

I am sure the missus will take it hook lineman sinker. I saw the video, it looked as though he was in his own little world in a milidly sadistic and sinister fashion, fondling a guys earlobe and head whilst this man was kneeling in front of him.

Make of it what you will, I will draw my own inference.

An innocent display of affection????

But, honey, we were only having a bath together.......

"...he was in his own little world in a milidly sadistic and sinister fashion..." wai2.gifwai.gif

That's exactly how I saw it.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

"It was a long time ago now..."

Not only that but irrelevant also.

Humour bypass? You must be fun at parties, not that you're likely to be invited to many I guess......................................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Ahhh, the rubics cube is back and I notice I am no longer on your ignore list…Thanks mate.

What is he doing? Prayut was being disrespectful to a journalist. What was the reaction? Being disrespectful back!

If I was to denounce someone that broke the law because breaking the law was wrong I would not break the law to make it right. Breaking the law is wrong. I assume you agree that breaking the law is wrong?

Do you need me to draw a diagram so you understand this or did I not "decode" your post correctly?

Watched the vid a few times ... doesn't seem anything wrong with it as far as I can see. People do funny things sometimes when they are in public and addressing a crowd and possibly nerves got to him. that's what it looks like to me. He realises at the end what he has been doing.

Ahhh, the rubics cube is back and I notice I am no longer on your ignore listThanks mate.

What is he doing? Prayut was being disrespectful to a journalist. What was the reaction? Being disrespectful back!

If I was to denounce someone that broke the law because breaking the law was wrong I would not break the law to make it right. Breaking the law is wrong. I assume you agree that breaking the law is wrong?

Do you need me to draw a diagram so you understand this or did I not "decode" your post correctly?

Now denounced him twice, once more before the roosters call and you can change your name to Peter.

And how could anyone possibly put you on ignore? Along with Ginjag and a couple of others you provide great source of amusement to many.

Why for the love of God are you now championing the law when not even 10 days ago you posted about your 200baht seedless watermelons and then riding your motorbike not wearing a helmet ?

Do you actually forget what you post at times?

What your doing by breaking the law is a criminal act ergo making you a criminal !!

Didn't you post also around the same time calling YL a criminal and yet by tht very definition of the word that's exactly what you are too

That glass house you live in must be extremely draughty what with all the stone throwing you seem to be doing !!!

• Like 1