Polish man accused of auto theft from South Pattaya Bike Rental Shop

webfact

Sorry I am not into nationality bashing, but I cant resist sharing this tasteless joke with you which has been doing the rounds in Germany for a long time:

I am going on a holiday in Poland, my car is already there.

Nonsense of course, please Polish readers don't feel offended.

No offense taken :) I know this joke too :)

Its sad that polish did it stupidity but all countries have idiots so we cant judge one cuntry based on one stupid man

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There were several big bikes stolen from rental shops in CM/CR area - I wonder if this might be the same guy......

No ,as he is much younger and slimmer ,and Polish ,as the C.M/C.R. was not .

I'm with Brimathai.....more to this story, I'm sure!! Why? Well, putting aside the inappropriate dress for operating any motorbike, let alone a stand-out high powered one, the picture appears to show a man who (1) is not drunk (2) seems calm and collected (3) may have a plausible explanation (4) just may be providing that explanation to the officer.

Plausible expanation....?? Well, colour of right, perhaps. i.e. in its essence, colour of right, means an honest belief that an act is justifiable.

So is it not possible that a set of circumstances about which we the public have no idea, exists which have given rise to this guy's belief that he has a right to the bike but is being denied possession. So, stupid solution on his part, but go and take it! cool.png Heck....no mention is made of the owner of the shop. The owner's brother witnesses this, but has the shop owner confirmed that what occurred was actually a theft? I know it's unlikely, but could this be a case of the brother not being aware of an mutal agreement for an afterhour 'pick-up" of a sold bike?

Too many unknowns, questions, and too many possible explanations for me to conclude that this was a straight forward theft. More to the story, methinks! Sure looking forward to hearing bottom line on this one!! In the meantime, sign me unsure.png Need more facts!!

Edited by Tingtau

I'm thinking there must be more to this story... but not holding my breath for it to make any sense.

There is often more to the story that is factual and not revealed in a short news article. If not, why a need for a judicial system?

The experts on TV that have inside information, pass judgement, comment on appearance, nationality, and intelligence levels, must be perfect and gifted beings.

• Like 1

1zgarz5.gif Well, there ya go!! Should have gone to see the full story at http://www.pattayaon...ke-rental-shop/ . I guess he DIDN'T have suitable "plausible explanation" seeng as how is he residing in jail now. I imagine also, that the shop owner must have confirmed that there was no agreement between he and Mr. Wiesla? So much for "picture bieng worth a 1000 words" Hmmmm! Still would like to hear what he was saying to Khun Police Officer. In the meantime, enjoy Thailand's Hospitality Suite for Alleged Miscreants, Mr. Wieslaw. If you truly are innocent, best wishes! Now, back to my coffee1.gif

Edited by Tingtau

So do they leave the keys in the ignition on the forecourt, as well as a couple of planks?

Maybe he rented the bike prior to the theft and had a spare key cut

Not so hard to do or plan

But WHY steal a bike that will stand out like an elephants erection whistling.gif

The bike is Not going to start with a simple duplicate cut key mate... these keys are transponder type and coded to the bike. Unless the key was in the ignition or he had the original spare key to the bike.

Who steals a bike in the middle of the night from a bike shop with no shirt on anyway ?? clap2.gif

AS you said... unless he wanted to stand out like an elephant erection..... idiot..cheesy.gif

Will this be the new Polish thing in Pattaya... ? Seems as if they don't do the balcony jumping thing they steal bikes with hardly no clothes on.

Wonder what's next.....cheesy.gif

Maybe had help from writer of this jumbled mess of a story? Let's see: says "auto theft" from bike store in headline, but then turns out to be motorcycle. Did cops also fine him for not having helmet? I hope.

Let's see; the OP is far from being a "jumbled mess of a story", "auto theft" refers to the charge being made against the Pole which includes motorcycles.

Edited by Sviss Geez

Sorry I am not into nationality bashing, but I cant resist sharing this tasteless joke with you which has been doing the rounds in Germany for a long time:

I am going on a holiday in Poland, my car is already there.

Nonsense of course, please Polish readers don't feel offended.

Yeah whatever... the car should be just fine as long as there is no planks around and you have the keys to it...laugh.pngclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.giftongue.png

Edited by CapeThai

Maybe had help from writer of this jumbled mess of a story? Let's see: says "auto theft" from bike store in headline, but then turns out to be motorcycle. Did cops also fine him for not having helmet? I hope.

No, the police didn't fine him for not wearing a helmet.......he stole an "auto" not a bike. cheesy.gif

once in my life a HAYABUSA and then....never again Thailand. They do not allow me to take a bike for a TEST DRIVE. Unfortunately the seller did not speak Polish Language. But I'm very sure I told him to come back....after a while. Was all a misunderstanding.....