Triton Price

Hey guys,

Im sat here thinking aobut buying a new pickup for the business. Have previously been through all the options from a used old pickup like a Tiger or Ford Ranger to a new Kia 2.7 Jumbo Pickup which im likeing the look of best so far.

However, i just saw a Triton megacab, two wheel drive and it did look very nice. Im erring on the side of a regular pickup rather than the bigger Kia just so that i can use it more on a day to day basis also, instead of my big juice guzzler.

So, my question is, what does a new Triton megacab go for? Im not sure of the engine choices available, but i would prefer the petrol rather than the deisel engine. That is if the answer to my next question is favourable!

If i install LPG on a new car, im sure it will invalidate the warranty. Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks guys for your help. I guess ill head to the dealer on Monday for some info anyway, but in the meantime, your advice would be appreciated.

Regards.

Cheers fella.

I was at the dealers on Sukhumvit over the weekend taking a look. I do like the interior of the Triton. Its not as bland as the Vigo.

No point in comparing any further as there is another recent thred doing just that.

Regards

New Triton 2.5l 2wd 4door.

I have been trying to get the price down and have 55000bht offered off the 608000bht list.

Extras come later if desired.

Registration is about 7000bht and insurance with Aviva at 16500bht.

Has anyone bettered these deals or got any comments please?

New Triton 2.5l 2wd 4door.

I have been trying to get the price down and have 55000bht offered off the 608000bht list.

Extras come later if desired.

Registration is about 7000bht and insurance with Aviva at 16500bht.

Has anyone bettered these deals or got any comments please?

Try www.thaitritonclub.com but you may need a little help from your wife with the transulation!

Im getting quoted 528,000 THB plus a years free insurance, and the accessories like the liner, window film, rubber mats and a few others.

This is for the Mega Cab, 2.5 turbo commonrail. Pattanakarn Dealership, and the female sales manager there speaks great English. She is married to a Singaporean.

Whats the general thought about this price?

Im getting quoted 528,000 THB plus a years free insurance, and the accessories like the liner, window film, rubber mats and a few others.

This is for the Mega Cab, 2.5 turbo commonrail. Pattanakarn Dealership, and the female sales manager there speaks great English. She is married to a Singaporean.

It sounds good to me, its an excellent price and if the dealership can provide the after sales sevice its a bargain! :o

It sounds good to me, its an excellent price and if the dealership can provide the after sales sevice its a bargain! :o

I should have stated that this price is for the 2.5 megacab, not the 4 door.

Still think its a decent price?