Thai Uni teacher busted for offering A-grade for B-booty

webfact

Uni teacher busted for offering A-grade for B-booty
By Coconuts Bangkok

motel.jpg
Photo: Thai News

BANGKOK: -- One 19-year-old university student who couldn’t tolerate her teacher's inappropriate advances lured him into a trap Wednesday.

After Sisaket Rajabhat University instructor allegedly told the first-year she could skip class and get an A if she’d just have sex with him, the student lured the teacher into a motel where he was detained by police.

A faculty advisor helped the student make arrangements with police. The student – whose name was withheld – alleged the instructor was known to have had sexual relations with his students and then threatened to beat them if they spoke about it.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/27/uni-teacher-busted-offering-grade-b-booty

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-27

• Like 2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they could have had a picture of female students in skimpy black skirt, and said "this is a depiction of university students, similar to the one mentioned in the story." :):)

Sorry. Let's hope this fine young lady has opened a can of worms and it deals a blow to this shady practice.

• Like 2

Nothing says inappropriate teacher student relationship like a picture of a door!

No, I'm sure there is some Thainess significance of the number 12 on the door...maybe it's something a farang don't understand. I'm going to google for the answer and run it through the CIA super computers. Or maybe the 12 is a lucky lottery number.

• Like 1

Nothing says inappropriate teacher student relationship like a picture of a door!

No, I'm sure there is some Thainess significance of the number 12 on the door...maybe it's something a farang don't understand. I'm going to google for the answer and run it through the CIA super computers. Or maybe the 12 is a lucky lottery number.

What you gonna do when the lightening hits you, and you find 12 = Pib = TV poster from the CIA super computers? cheesy.gif

The times, they're a changing.

With the smartphone and internet connectivity, young women are starting to wake up and not remain silent any longer. The old Thai males have yet to come to grips with the new reality.

Good for the girl in this story for not just accepting it and for actually doing something. Now let's hope justice prevails and the teacher gets locked up and banned from teaching ever again.

• Like 2

Everyone know this is why guys want to teach at a university. It sure is not the pay and from what I hear blackmail or threats are not needed.

Sweet temptation...

attachicon.giftsg3.jpg

Professor Snowbird here to test that ass.

I wouldn't be testing ass ....