How attractive are you? Really? What are your Best Features?

David48

Go on Naam, post that pic of the younger you.

You know the one that looks like you just got arrested tongue.png

Honestly - who is Naam - looks like Me??? He's cursed.....

Or if he's older I guess I look like him......?????

Is he famous????

Edited by pgrahmm

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still fairly attractive, good build, good hearted, have an us attitiude, don't bar hop, don't butterfly, minimal drinker, good to weird sense of humor, good voice, still play sports - active, still have hair to comb.....wife says I believe in myself so much and always think positive thoughts/good things....says I'm a very very very good man (compliment I think)

Like most from US the lttle things can pique me quickly - but forget just as quickly - that was an adjustment my wife needed to get use to.....

Many times around LOS being a quick thinker is not so good (they ponder) - Sometimes it's mandatory......

But sadly no longer look like this blast from the past LOL.....attachicon.gifPete @ 39...40 001.jpg

As I read it quickly I saw 'minimal thinker'.

Still fairly attractive, good build, good hearted, have an us attitiude, don't bar hop, don't butterfly, minimal drinker, good to weird sense of humor, good voice, still play sports - active, still have hair to comb.....wife says I believe in myself so much and always think positive thoughts/good things....says I'm a very very very good man (compliment I think)

Like most from US the lttle things can pique me quickly - but forget just as quickly - that was an adjustment my wife needed to get use to.....

Many times around LOS being a quick thinker is not so good (they ponder) - Sometimes it's mandatory......

But sadly no longer look like this blast from the past LOL.....attachicon.gifPete @ 39...40 001.jpg

post-114384-0-93063700-1417245400_thumb. <---------- here try these

Teeth.

Can eat an apple through a picket fence with them.

Genuinely ... cheesy.gif

That was <deleted> funny.

Sadly, no likes left.

FUNNY !

Had a lady masseuse one time that had a smile like that <> menu closed - no extras even thought about.....w00t.gif no way she could have eaten corn on the cob..........ever seen a chainsaw smile?

has nothing to do with thailand

if your partner is Thai-it has...

to answer the OP:

pretty good physical condition,sense of humor,reliability and a sharp mind...that's what she sayswai.gif

Wife is correct in 3 out of 4 observations.

Not going to tell you where she's wrong................

Cheeeeeers...

About 2 weeks ago I was on the internet when a pop-up ad appeared for a "Willy-enlarger. Guaranteed to work instantly. Only $1000".

I thought "$1000 is expensive, but I'll give it a go" and ordered one.

Anyway, yesterday a plain brown package turned up in the mail. Excitedly I ripped open the box, and inside was a magnifying glass.

I'm trying for the last half hour to think of how attractive am I.

So went to the mirror..........didn't like what I saw in there.

Opened my bank book..........didn't like what I saw in there.

So rushed to the wife and asked her.

Darling, what did you find attractive on me?

The answer was:

My love, I would never have found a Kwai (buffalo) in the world like you............

I love my wife.........wub.png

Being tall, slim and have plenty of hair (are you reading this Costas?) which is probably due to no alcohol, and regular exercise.

attachicon.gifReading specs.png <---------- here try these

My eyes are OK -- it's just I saw it that way as I've read many of your posts.

Your last sentence, it's just as well with that dreadful evil looking facial hair.

The answer was:

My love, I would never have found a Kwai (buffalo) in the world like you............

Being tall, slim and have plenty of hair (are you reading this Costas?) which is probably due to no alcohol, and regular exercise.

Dear Possum, can I suggest to you to go and buy some mirror cleaner?

It seems your mirror is very dirty and distorts your image, or you need new glasses.

But on second thoughts.......you better leave it as is.......so you get that false impression...............

The answer was:

Dear Possum, can I suggest to you to go and buy some mirror cleaner?

It seems your mirror is very dirty and distorts your image, or you need new glasses.

But on second thoughts.......you better leave it as is.......so you get that false impression...............

I did look in the mirror and when I turned sideays,I got a terrible shock.
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifReading specs.png <---------- here try these

My eyes are OK -- it's just I saw it that way as I've read many of your posts.

Thanks - coming from anyone other than you I might have felt insulted.....

Hilarious

One does have to ask why so many tall, slim, toned, granite-jawed Adonises with a full head of hair in amongst the TVF membership felt the need to come to Thailand to find an attractive mate.

There was a thread a little while back where a lot of these veritable demi gods were speculating that the blend of their genes and the locals' automatically produced good-looking children.

Just you TRY telling them that plain, fat, bald farang + average Thai bird doesn't produce a Keanu Reeves.

I've seen a hell of a lot of donkey-looking leuk kreungs about and, believe me, they ain't gonna be on TV any time soon

Hilarious

One does have to ask why so many tall, slim, toned, granite-jawed Adonises with a full head of hair in amongst the TVF membership felt the need to come to Thailand to find an attractive mate.

There was a thread a little while back where a lot of these veritable demi gods were speculating that the blend of their genes and the locals' automatically produced good-looking children.

Just you TRY telling them that plain, fat, bald farang + average Thai bird doesn't produce a Keanu Reeves.

I've seen a hell of a lot of donkey-looking leuk kreungs about and, believe me, they ain't gonna be on TV any time soon

Instead of the milkman....maybe the foreign som tam seller.....

I've seen some really beautiful ones with really goofy Farang fathers. Those Thai genes must be strong.

Our boys are as ugly as hell ... my bad ... facepalm.gif