How attractive is your Thai woman/man?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, My wife is very well presentable, as she has to be, being next to me an absolute hunk.

Now lets speak about my man.............

He is cute, gorgeous, loving, adorable, cuddly, obedient and a thousand other things I can't mention in here.

Ahhhhh, some of us are being sooooooo lucky having the best of both worldsblink.png

555 that is the benefit of living in Thailand.
are you talking about Zuma?
What is Zuma?

Somsri the question is not WHAT is Zuma it is WHO is Zuma...

Zuma is a heavily abused honey badger shared between two members of this forum and maybe lend to a few others....hope not!

Between you and Costas?

Costas was the first owner but than Soutpeel took over- now I don't know what happened to the cute mammal...

Miss Somsrison ... you never showed a photo of your Thai Partner ... whistling.gif

How could I show him when I never have one.

WOW ... a Virgin ... you'd get a pretty SinSot ... rolleyes.gif

Awe ... come on ... don't be shy ... I'm sure there has been a special someone.

No Mr. David, I meant I have never been with a Thai man.

You don't know what your missing then..... You need to get a bit of Thai on Thai action happening. ;)

Took me 3 years to find my Thai woman. She is not only 22 years younger than myself, she also looks 10 years younger of her age. She is the most beautiful woman I ever had for a partner on my older years, most beautiful than any women I know in that age. I am glad that she do not believe in that, that she is fairly conservative, and that she do not like to show off her attributes...if not.....Good Bye Thailand...I will have to go back to Brazil to find a comparable one.

On average Asian women are more beautiful than Spanish women I think.

No question about that. Although a lily-white American, I have been involved only with Asian women since 1984. Was married to a Chinese from 1993 to 2008. Love Thai women to pieces; yes, they're incredibly beauitful and sexy and good-natured, better than Malaysians (I hate Malaysia, with its ill-mannered, food-obsessed nitwits. "Have you taken your breakfast? Have you taken your dinner? We have a food paradise! What will we have for dinner tonight? blah blah blah"). But I have to say, in some sublime and transcendent way, mainland Chinese beauties are just absolutely unsurpassable. On a macro-Asian level, I like how Asian women don't generally plays games in their relationships with you. I mean, either they like you or they don't. If they don't, have a nice day, If they do, let's get on with it. With the exception of Japanese. I lived there for four years as well. The Japanese are beautiful but totally two-faced. Right now I have a Thai gf and I love her like crazy. Lucky me, I still look 10 years younger than I am, and she's 30 years younger than I. In the West I would be branded a predatory pervert.

Edited by Dustdevil

Seems there are people on TV that have a fetish about how attractive people are.

It is a pretty common "fetish" amongst men everywhere. If I did not have it and any old slapper would do, my life would have been much easier.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

theres been many pics of us on the farming section,

but here is my wife and daughter,

i love her becouse she has a heart of gold, is my best friend, and the great mother to our kids,,

and she understands me better then i understands me better then i understand myself,

Mate ... I almost didn't recognise her without her wellys on.

BTW ... wife, not daughter

• Like 1

ok mate here sone with the wellys when shes cleaning the pigs,,,lol

david mate, you have sean many pics of her doing work around our farm, laying the turf for our lawn, i carried it she laid it, with me supervising of course,

theres many pics of us laughing to gether on our little bit of heaven that we call home,

post-32351-0-98497700-1417528806_thumb.j

Mrs Samurai

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shomphu/219713368116283?ref=page_internal&sk=photos_stream

I don't get the big deal, if your on facebook your easy enough to find anyway, each to their own. I just hate the stick up "I've got a better Farang than you ones" and vice versa. smile.png

Oz

Edited by ozsamurai
  • Like 1

Seems there are people on TV that have a fetish about how attractive people are.

It is a pretty common "fetish" amongst men everywhere. If I did not have it and any old slapper would do, my life would have been much easier.

Good one UG!

Think of the money you could have saved.

Edited by BritManToo

Miss Somsrison ... you never showed a photo of your Thai Partner ... whistling.gif
How could I show him when I never have one.

WOW ... a Virgin ... you'd get a pretty SinSot ... rolleyes.gif

Awe ... come on ... don't be shy ... I'm sure there has been a special someone.

No Mr. David, I meant I have never been with a Thai man.

You don't know what your missing then..... You need to get a bit of Thai on Thai action happening. ;)

555, speaking from the experience?

It is a ' to each his own' subject. Why would anybody care who is attractive to who?

Fetish is the best I could think of, any other descriptions out there?

I should have only ask does your lady see herself the way you see her? Most women do not realize how beautiful they are even when their men say so. Some of them naturally pretty but still seeking unnecessary enhancements. But then men feed out from that beauty, naturally or artificial beauty.

Not my point. A few days ago there was a thread about 'How Attractive are you?. Now it's how attractive is your partner?

Why would anyone else care?

It is a ' to each his own' subject. Why would anybody care who is attractive to who?

I should have only ask does your lady see herself the way you see her? Most women do not realize how beautiful they are even when their men say so. Some of them naturally pretty but still seeking unnecessary enhancements. But then men feed out from that beauty, naturally or artificial beauty.

That is an entirely different question.

My wife is attractive to me. She does not have such a high opinion of herself.

In an ideal world, looks would not matter. But we do not live in an ideal world, so looks do matter. But due to cultural and biological reasons, looks matter more if one was a woman. Because men prefer an attractive woman over an unattractive one. For a woman, a man's physical attractiveness may not be as important as other things, e.g., income, communication skills, sense of humor, intelligence, etc.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my opinion is a shallow concept, best left to those who are shallow.

geronimo: That is brilliantly phrased; it appears "simple" at first; but then it hits me: just like some of the stuff Rudyard Kipling has come-up with ! ! ! It also strongly reminds me of my three other favorite authors: Louis L'Amour; Wilbur Smith - and John Grisham ! ! !

Just a couple that come to my tired mind, which I reckon you might enjoy:

Wilbur Smith:

. . . . . . . I am no longer young and I have learned much, - gathered it brick-by-brick along the way and trimmed each brick and cemented it into the wall. – The fortress of my manhood is not yet completed, but what I have built so far is strong.

Yet the purpose of a fortress is to protect and hold safely those things that are precious. - If during the building a man loses and expends those things which he wishes to protect, then the finished fortress is a mockery.

I have not lost it all; - a little I have used in barter – I have traded a little faith for the knowledge of evil; - exchanged a little laughter for the understanding of death; - a little freedom for a son (and this was a good trade) – but I know there’s still something left . . . . . . . . . .

From Wilbur Smith

The Sound Of Thunder (Page 56)

Rudyard Kipling:

When a Hill-Girl grows lovely, she well worth crossing fifty miles of bad country, to lay eyes upon . . . . . .

coffee1.gif

Thank you. I have read all of Wilbur Smith's books and find him riveting.

In an ideal world, looks would not matter. But we do not live in an ideal world, so looks do matter. But due to cultural and biological reasons, looks matter more if one was a woman. Because men prefer an attractive woman over an unattractive one. For a woman, a man's physical attractiveness may not be as important as other things, e.g., income, communication skills, sense of humor, intelligence, etc.

Only money and fame counts with women.

Communication, sense of humour, counts between guys.

Nobody likes intelligent people, they get to sit at home alone.

Only money and fame counts with women.

Communication, sense of humour, counts between guys.

Nobody likes intelligent people, they get to sit at home alone.

Speak for yourself. Personally, I like nothing more than a really intelligent woman. Smart girls are hot.

• Like 1

Have you considered what she really thinks about you; no, strike that, about what the "everyone who comes to me and says" sight challenged friends might really think?

Rykbanlor, on 01 Dec 2014 - 16:49, said:

I have possibly the ugliest partner I know, she is bucktoothed, covered in warts and has the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

It's just that literally everyone comes to me and says; Ryk, you could do better, shes not good enough for you, you are way out of her league, etc. I really thrive on these little ego boosts.

my partner is young and very sexy , most probably younger & more sexy than any others mentioned here to be honest ..... and a picture on TV ? ...... no . i don't think so wai2.gif

i suppose youve got a 12inch dick and your a millionier too ?

many can write things like you have writen,,its getting peole to believe you,

• Like 2