Ads appearing on every page.

NE1

I have never noticed the " Joseph Cheaney Shoe " advert on Thai Visa before.

I have been looking buying a pair of these shoes on Joseph Cheaneys website , now every time I open up a page Thai Visa there is an advert for Joseph Cheaney shoes.

Is this a genuine ad , where they pay money to Thai Visa , or is there cookies that follow you around on google then link you to here.

post-216533-0-06896800-1417605339_thumb.

The Google ads are targeted according to websites that you have previously visited. You see ads for those websites or those in a similar vein.

It's very annoying. I just can't seem to stop adverts for Miss Whiplash's Special Massage Emporium...cheesy.gif

• Like 1

The ads you are seeing are most likely Google ads as mentioned by other posters.

Some post have been removed:

4) You will not not discuss methods of bypassing blocking of websites, or circumventing any censorship of the internet or other communications by lawful authorities.

The Google ads are targeted according to websites that you have previously visited. You see ads for those websites or those in a similar vein.

It's very annoying. I just can't seem to stop adverts for Miss Whiplash's Special Massage Emporium...cheesy.gif

Reminds me of the TVF poster that asked why there were so many ladyboy ads on TVF. He must of wondered how they knew to cater for his secret desires.

I seem to be getting a lot for adult diapers....what's that about 5555555

• Like 1

The ads you are seeing are most likely Google ads as mentioned by other posters.

Some post have been removed:

4) You will not not discuss methods of bypassing blocking of websites, or circumventing any censorship of the internet or other communications by lawful authorities.

One more time, please read the stated rule. Posts removed.

Answer received by OP , topic closed.