macb

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi buriramboy :o

i went to buriram at xmas and there was a small bar near the Vongtong hotel which had very few customers but the owner appears to be on a mission to self destruct as he was on the chang and i dont think he will be around for to long.As for the other newbie i did not come across it

Macb i remember you saying before xmas that 1 or 2 news bars were supposed to be opening in Buriram, have these actually happened or is it still just the bamboo bar for farangs?

BB

Hi there

Bamboo bar is still the place, but I only call in there to eat sometimes I dont drink there, mainly cos I dont drink every day, I see guys there at 9 am drinking but up to the individual I suppose.

Book and Bed but again a place for Farangs to eat with there Families across the Road from there is 'Be my Guest' this is the place Binnsy is on about, but there is never anyone in there.

WEATHER FOR THE HUAIRAT RURAL AREAS: 07-03-07 0807 hrs

Wel in the early hours we had some rain which dampened things a bit , breeze from the South East at the moment

Temp in the shade 22 c

post-32485-1173229779_thumb.jpg

Well if you opened your door and saw this cloud formation, would you go and have another coffee

post-32485-1173229802_thumb.jpg

MacB, why don't you post anything other than the weather reports any more? I know you must be busy with your daughter, but to use a good old West Ham chant 'It's all gone quiet over there'.

I have yet to take more pics in and around Burriram, but the Rice Harvest then as you baby came along so not much time at the moment.

Hang in there please

Hi All

Superstore's are like London buses ..............Nothing at all then 3 arrive together!!!

I am told by the boss lady who is never wrong!! :o (She was right about big C) that both Tesco Lotus and Carrefour have been granted approval for superstores in Buriram and will be built along the same stretch of road and in close proximity to Big C !!!!

Time will tell but we might find we are now spoilt for choice!! :D

TBWG :D

Hi All

Superstore's are like London buses ..............Nothing at all then 3 arrive together!!!

I am told by the boss lady who is never wrong!! :o (She was right about big C) that both Tesco Lotus and Carrefour have been granted approval for superstores in Buriram and will be built along the same stretch of road and in close proximity to Big C !!!!

Time will tell but we might find we are now spoilt for choice!! :D

TBWG :D

Well TBWG :

looks like I will have to go a roving along that stretch of Road and see what I can find out

WEATHER FOR THE HUAIRAT RURAL AREAS: 16-03-07 0817 hrs

Well over the last few days it has been reaching 37c in the garden and on one occasion we hit 40 c thats about 108 f b....y hot you might say, henvce about 1600 hrs Air Con has been switched on.

This morning in the shade of the Gazebo it is 24 c in the house 30.7. Breeze from the SSW.

I have noticed that the weather outlook link seems to be pretty spot on, today it talks of 80% chance of T/Storms on Sunday (Much needed) lets see what happens.

post-32485-1174008665_thumb.jpg

BABY UPDATE

Well the daughter is now 6 weeks 3 days old and doing well:

The wife had the babies head shaved last week I must say she does not look amiss for having this done still looks gorgeous.

Today I am going to buy her a pushchair (Trolley as the wife calls it) also order Air-con for the second bedroom, then the wife can sleep up-stairs, when the daughter is more capable she will move back to the family bedroom. (Hooray for obvious reasons ahem) Below are pics of the daughter to-date

post-32485-1174009283_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1174009305_thumb.jpg

post-32485-1174009319_thumb.jpg

Take care Mac or the next one will be on the way again :D

hope to see you Once Bryny boy is over :o

You sure will and I will be doing a BBQ to Christen me New barbie that good ole Martin got made for me:

Boom Boom whats that :D

WEATHER FOR THE HUAIRAT RURAL AREAS: 17-03-07 0843 hrs

Well last night it came over very dark and yes we thought rain, there was but it lasted about 3 minutes mmmm and you could have counted the rain drops.

Well this morning yes you guessed it Breeze SSE temp in the shade 25 c

post-32485-1174096573_thumb.jpg

Burriram News

Bamboo Bar will be closed from March 20th for complete refurbishment, they hope to re-open for Song Khran

WEATHER FOR THE HUAIRAT RURAL AREAS: 18-03-07 0734 hrs

Well the Underground weather centre was tight yet again about 1730 hours last night wind thunder lightening then the rain (Power goes off ) rain lasted about 2 hrs (power back on 2015 hrs )

0115 hrs Power Cut again and remained off till 0710 this morning.

To-date Wind from the NNE unsettled stormy looking sky no sun at the moment temp in the shade 20 c

post-32485-1174178878_thumb.jpg

WEATHER FOR THE HUAIRAT RURAL AREAS: 19-03-07 0748 hrs

Well last evening the rain came again: lasted about 2 hours :

This morning the sun is up no cloud breeze NNE. at 6 am temp outside was 19 c now its going up steadily in the shade 20c at the moment.

post-32485-1174266196_thumb.jpg

Edited by macb

WEATHER FOR THE HUAIRAT RURAL AREAS: 20-03-07 0834 hrs

Well this morning is overast looks like rain breeze NNE temp outside 19 c

post-32485-1174356769_thumb.jpg

Burriram News

looks like the New IQ building Supplies Centre will be open soon this is the same as the one in Surin and they stock just about everything you need. It is Situated on the Road to the Thepnakorn Hotel opposite RS Concrete.

WEATHER FOR THE HUAIRAT RURAL AREAS: 26-03-07 0824 hrs

Well in the evening of the 24th we had rain in the village and off and on through the night: At 0730 hrs on the 25th We had substantial rain for about 40 mins it remained overcast all day with showers off and on.

This morning there is a breeze SSE the sun is out Temp outside 24 c

post-32485-1174873031_thumb.jpg

WEATHER FOR THE HUAIRAT RURAL AREAS: 29-03-07 0845 hrs

Its hot what else can I say, yesterday we hit 37 c in the shade and 40 c in the sun.

THis morning in the house its already 32.3 and in the shade outside its 28 c at the moment with a breeze from the south

post-32485-1175133529_thumb.jpg