Russians arrested as District Officers raid illegally run Pattaya Tour Companies

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Would like to take a detour with the blond Lassie standing there...

BTW, why do they never take on illegal local tour companies... sorry, stupid question alt=facepalm.gif>

And she looks happy to be there! I'd be glad to bail her out

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The blomd haired lady is smileing, must be her "15 Minutes in History", if she lands in jail and no one bails her out right away, the smile will turn into an extreme reality check.

As i mentioned... I'll bail her out. She smiling because she knows I'm coming.

BTW, why do they never take on illegal local tour companies... sorry, stupid question facepalm.gif

Your first sentence noooooooooooooooooooooooo, she is far too small.

The Russians have definitely made a big impact on Thailand. Restaurant menus everywhere in Russian, even in the market! Everywhere I go I'm spoken to in Russian by Thais, which does annoy me I must say! I'm surprised the Thais have picked the lingo up so quickly! Although how long will it last, is the bubble about to burst with the Russian rouble having lost a quarter of its worth over the last few months ?

1. they lost 50 % to US Dollar in the last 12 month,

you like to be spoken at market with English? this is no problem for you? but if russian than yes?

so i call you a rassist,

I am not english or russian, but luckely i understand both laguages, and Pattaya without russians would be a ghost town,

Jomtien has 80% Russian guests, yeh let the russian away and you will see,

you can be on beach alone but you will have 5 tiems higher prices, because the thai logic means less customers we have to put up the prices,

Russian and Chinese help thailand to recover the loss of Western tourist,

we will see how this high season will work out,

my tip is 30% down and 40% of all business will shut down, good for people who stay here,

the rent will go down and all the crap will go away

• Like 1

There are too many foreigner working indirect illegally in Thailand; nobody is happy when it happens to be in his own country, in particular if the money earned do not remain in the country.

what do you think this people earn? and you realy think they send money to russia?

haha

the only peopel who send money home are the people with work permits, from Cambodia, Myamar, and Phillipines

• Like 1

BTW, why do they never take on illegal local tour companies... sorry, stupid question facepalm.gif

All the same height lying down giggle.gif

• Like 1

i guess if you are russian and want to setup shop, make enough money to live from, those 4 useless pesky thais you have to hire, pay salary, social security, will kill all your profits + from the start you have to invest 2 million which you instantly is converted into 49% of it's initial value ....

but those rules goes for all of us ... right ?

• Like 1

^^^

This "site" (Thai Visa Forum) gets news articles from a variety of news sources and posts them as originally published.

The news sources themselves seldom, if ever, get info on outcomes partly due to the process of courts that can take months and perhaps partly because they have no follow up report procedures.

But all that is not a failure of this forum in as much the forum has no news reporters of its own.

• Like 1

Why would this surprise anyone? We have Russian elementary schools, Russian Ballet schools, a Pattaya beauty contest titled Miss International Russian in Thailand or something like that. The Bangkok Symphony Orchestra just held a special performance honoring Russian composers to pay tribute to our Russian guests. Do any of the younger Russians have valid visas, work permits, etc.? Lots of them in the gym long-term that do not physically appear to be employed or employable. Does anyone think they give a damn about being legal? Putin will sail a battleship into the bay if they are picked on too much.

Do you think Russian is second-class citizens?

Edited by Rimmer
Flame removed
  • Like 1

I wonder what they had on the Russian for him to help stitch up his countryman.?

Unfortunately it's only too easy to find individuals who do this gladly, without the need for the police to coerce or reward.

During WW II you found them in the KZ camps as orderlies. Today you can find them in Pattaya as.....no, better not.

The Russians have definitely made a big impact on Thailand. Restaurant menus everywhere in Russian, even in the market! Everywhere I go I'm spoken to in Russian by Thais, which does annoy me I must say! I'm surprised the Thais have picked the lingo up so quickly! Although how long will it last, is the bubble about to burst with the Russian rouble having lost a quarter of its worth over the last few months ?

1. they lost 50 % to US Dollar in the last 12 month,

you like to be spoken at market with English? this is no problem for you? but if russian than yes?

so i call you a rassist,

I am not english or russian, but luckely i understand both laguages, and Pattaya without russians would be a ghost town,

Jomtien has 80% Russian guests, yeh let the russian away and you will see,

you can be on beach alone but you will have 5 tiems higher prices, because the thai logic means less customers we have to put up the prices,

Russian and Chinese help thailand to recover the loss of Western tourist,

we will see how this high season will work out,

my tip is 30% down and 40% of all business will shut down, good for people who stay here,

the rent will go down and all the crap will go away

Perhaps, but it would be a more polite, smiling ghost town.

Isn't everyone in Pattaya Russian? I noticed all the businesses are written in Russian and everyone seems to speak Russian, I actually thought I was in Russia which was a bonus as now I have already been to Russia without leaving Thailand. It's a good idea to have Russian tour guides to help tourists visiting the town.

Edited by chooka

All the same height lying down giggle.gif

Yes and all are in the inside pink, without to mention any race or nationality.

Kasikorn Bank ATM change language gives Russian as an option. That's a very fundamental accepting change when you allow them to Bank in their own language......

Mr Gorbachev, re-build that wall!biggrin.png

Mr. Gorbachev is long gone, he is for about 23 years not in charge anymore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_down_this_wall!

Your link is from June 12, 1987 he was in charge until dec 1991 now for about 23 years not in charge anymore, this is what I said.

The blomd haired lady is smileing, must be her "15 Minutes in History", if she lands in jail and no one bails her out right away, the smile will turn into an extreme reality check.

Nahh, the photographer must have said smile for facebook. To sound shallow, she is cute.

Edited by Friendly Stranger