1 Year Multiple Re-entry Visa Locations (non-b)?

Hi All,

I am looking to get a 1-year multiple re-entry non-B visa somewhere in the region. Does anyone know the best spot to do this at the moment?

I will be getting a letter from a company here in Bangkok inviting me to come to TH for business purposes (completely truthfull statement) asking for a 1 year Non-B Multiple re-entry visa. I am not applying for a work permit though.

I am considering Singapore but not too sure if they still provide this kind of visa and multi-reentry. Some say it is possible, other say it isnt. I have also been told that HK is not an option (bitchiest Embassy in Asia, so they say). I cant be certain about Penang either. My only other consideration was Sri Lanka but would rather not.

ANY QUALIFIED SUGGESTIONS !!! :o My work permit application has fallen through due to a technicality on one of the documents and now time has basicaly run out. HELP ! :D

Thanks

Hi All,

I am looking to get a 1-year multiple re-entry non-B visa somewhere in the region. Does anyone know the best spot to do this at the moment?

I will be getting a letter from a company here in Bangkok inviting me to come to TH for business purposes (completely truthfull statement) asking for a 1 year Non-B Multiple re-entry visa. I am not applying for a work permit though.

I am considering Singapore but not too sure if they still provide this kind of visa and multi-reentry. Some say it is possible, other say it isnt. I have also been told that HK is not an option (bitchiest Embassy in Asia, so they say). I cant be certain about Penang either. My only other consideration was Sri Lanka but would rather not.

ANY QUALIFIED SUGGESTIONS !!! :o My work permit application has fallen through due to a technicality on one of the documents and now time has basicaly run out. HELP ! :D

Thanks

Loas, Cambodia, Singapore, Hong Kong are out for the one year. Sri Lanka used to be good up to a year ago. Penang, KL and Viet Nam are good if you have a work permit already but in your case, that don't help you now. By the way, who is doing your wp?

Go to Kl or Singapore with the company docs. Get a 90 day visa. Then once you have your Wp,( if your company or you don't qualify for the extension of stay based on business) go back and get the one year multi entry visa from KL, Penang or Viet Nam.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Hi All,

Thanks

Loas, Cambodia, Singapore, Hong Kong are out for the one year. Sri Lanka used to be good up to a year ago. Penang, Kl and Viet Nam are good if you have a work permit already but in your case, that don't help you now. By the way, who is doing your wp?

Go to Kl or Singapore with the company docs. Get a 90 day visa. Then once you have your Wp,( if your company or you don't qualify for the extension of stay based on business) go back and get the one year multi entry visa from Kl, Penang or Viet Nam.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks Greg. This time around, I picked up all the forms at the Labour Department and collected all the corps docs according to their checklist, assuming that this would be OK. For the most part, no problem. However, it turns out that the company I was going to work for met all the requirements but one. Their PAID UP portion of their capital was not sufficient. So I was sunk. Meanwhile, time is running out on my Visa.

I will give your suggestions above a try. I thought it best to check first if Sri Lanka was still an option (as it was 2 years ago). I have to go to Singapore on business anyway. Thanks and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks Greg. This time around, I picked up all the forms at the Labour Department and collected all the corps docs according to their checklist, assuming that this would be OK. For the most part, no problem. However, it turns out that the company I was going to work for met all the requirements but one. Their PAID UP portion of their capital was not sufficient. So I was sunk. Meanwhile, time is running out on my Visa.

I will give your suggestions above a try. I thought it best to check first if Sri Lanka was still an option (as it was 2 years ago). I have to go to Singapore on business anyway. Thanks and hope to see you again soon.

See you again soon. Good luck.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com