Watch repair

Chwooly

Not as far as I'm aware. I took my Seikos to the head office in BKK, was only charged for parts, not labour. Perhaps ring them and tell them what you need done, and see if you can EMS the watch to them.

Edited by giddyup

I'm not aware of a factory _authorized_ watch repair shop in Pattaya.

I would highly recommend Mr Wong's shop. for purchasing or quality repair of watches!

Wong speaks excellent English; has been in business for ages and is a favorite of

all the knowlwdgeable Thai's and long-term farangs farangs I know. In the last 12-years,

I've bought several watches from him, some as gifts for friends back home and some for me.

All are still properly running. including a now 6-years old relative inexpensive diving watch

he suggested which I've taken down to 120-feet multiple times. The only thing the diving watch

has ever needed was a replacement battery!

His shop is difficult to find! Located on South Pattaya Road, it is at the very _back_ of

the narket which is directly across the street from the large Wat (about 150-yards inland from

2nd Rd or a similar distance West from TukCom)

Mr Wong's phone number is 038-713089 or mobile 086-3784013

Edited by LukDod

I take mine to a little shop near the corner of Klang & Soi Bukao.

There are two, use the one closest to Klang.

Can you say why? The second one I believe is commonly known as Jacks and meant to be good for "replica" watches.

I have used both but only for various small repairs/batteries.

Jack will tune up your watch. He is a craftsman. His watches are extremely well made and maintained. If you buy something from he, he guarantees it. Have had excellent work done there.

Soi Buakao near central pattaya road. South of central pattaya road about 3 shops in, east side of the street.