Korat: Stray dog takes up job as garbage collector

webfact

The locals could learn a lot from this hound.

They should put this with a video on all Thai Telly channels and say that a dog has more sense than people,,,,Darn that's maybe why a lot of Asian people eat dog meat (to get more sense) Aaaarg,,,But they don't know how to use that,,,What a Bummer!

• Like 2

I cant belive the gulibility of some people.

The dog doesn't collect rubbish it is a dogs' instinctive retreival game. I have dogs that love fetching stuff from the water.

Only is Thailand would something this banal be revered and turned into the living garbo dog legend of Nakon Ratchasima.

Would you reward other doggy habits with similar reverence.

The dog that goes around sniffing the backsides of other dogs-the reincarnatiion of a world famous proctologist perhaps?coffee1.gif

Edited by Manbing

The dog doesn't collect rubbish it is a dogs' instinctive retreival game. I have dogs that love fetching stuff from the water.

I can't believe the missing sense of houmor /grimness of some TV posters.

• Like 2

Only is Thailand would something this banal be revered and turned into the living garbo dog legend of Nakon Ratchasima.

The dog that goes around sniffing the backsides of other dogs-the reincarnatiion of a world famous proctologist perhaps?coffee1.gif

I can not believe it would take a real <deleted> to take a sweet story like this and turn it into $hit.

Hope you proud of yourself and can sleep easy tonight.

I am not sure If will sleep, I think I have degraded myself and let the entire team down.

Apologies to the gullible.

You must be a really fun guy to go out with.... NOT!

Try looking on the positive side of the story before you knock it (assuming of course, that you still have any humanity/feelings left in you).

I love stories like these.

Good old Taan, i think i'll stop by

and donate a 20 kg of food for him.

I live maybe 7 minutes away.

And yes......the Thais could learn something

from this!

Can you give me directions to the temple? I live just outside Korat City, but travel into the city quite often and I love dogs (and I like temples) so I'd love to see this. I've googled "Don Kwang Temple" but nothing showed up on the map...