Retired At 40

airbornediver

now run along will you as i can here your mum calling. :D

cheers mate :o

Thanks for that Terry, but please tell me where you can hear her calling, as I havn't seen or heard anything from her since I was 13 and I would like to avoid the place, as I don't particularly want that situation to change.

Good Man

Moss

I think she is staying with Terry by the sounds of it.

/quote]

mate, thats bloody funny and i postrate myself before you for giving me a bloody laugh. :D

jesus mate, its like pulling teeth getting a giggle sometimes.

cheers :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100% for a lot of little things, like gunshot wounds, broke bones, etc. I just kept going back to the doctor complaining about this and that until I finally got it. I served 14 years active so I think that helped as well. I'm able to live a normal life. I scuba dive and go hiking. I enjoy the outdoors a great deal. Anyhow I'm heading East!! I have sold my house at a very nice profit and liquidated most of my things.

That will do it. I am in the process of doing my claim. When I was overseas I lost all my military paperwork in a house fire. My exwife took all my papers out of a fireproof box and put them into a cardboard box. But I got service connected at least, and that was before I started my claim (because of the heart problem, disease, whaterver). I went to the VA and they got me set up for physical therepay, to see a cardiologist and an orthopedist (they want me to wear braces for my knees, that will look sexy). The VA has changed for the better the last few years. Hey, how does being in Thailand affect you getting your prescriptions and going for regular checkups?

hope you enjoy your retirement in los as once you know the go its bloody fantastic place but you got to do your apprenticeship mate.

just hang around for quite a while and suck it all up steering away from the bar girls for a while till you learn something.

they'll have all your money before you can say george bush is a dildo. :D

regards your check ups, los has the best hospitals going so medical is never a problem.

the problem is your medication, as you pay full price here and if you need it regular be prepared to pay.

no problem getting any medical drugs here as they got them all.

cheers :o

I understand the desire to share our good fortune with others. I am certain that it is wonderful when a person's level of financial security improves so that 1) the level of financial worry significantly decreases, 2) and the freedom to pursue their interests increases. This is a very meaningful change for a person.

Unfortunately, it appears that there can be a cost to sharing knowledge of our good fortune with others because it can be disturbing and upsetting for those who are less fortunate.

My view, is that the disclosure of financial information often creates feelings of jealousy, envy, and resentment. This can cause people to grow further apart, rather than closer together. These kinds of discussions can bring out the worst in people.

Given any two people, one person will almost always be better off than the other. It is easy for one person to feel bad.

Disclosure of financial information seems to create unnecessary risk, and does not seem to offer much significant benefit. I don't think that the exchange of financial knowledge will change how much people like each other, but it may interfere with their friendship.

-q

well thats a good true post mate and thats exactly what happenned to our friend the diver.

because of his inexpierience with this forun he worded his post in away that give some people a reason to give him a kicking.

if he had more posting time up he never would have worded it like he did.

if he would of worded it in a different way, he would of got the punters support and disarmed them.

but not to be and now he's disappeared.

a leason learn't the hard way.

Not to worry, he's still out there lurking and reading what ever is being posted.

airbornediver

Last Active 2006-08-13 20:41:14

Not to worry, he's still out there lurking and reading what ever is being posted.

airbornediver

Last Active 2006-08-13 20:41:14

well, i bloody hope he is because i been fighting off all the punters that been sticking it up him.

so look kerry,

how about sending out a search party as i think the diver needs some bleeding help penning his next post and im just the best guy around to do it for him.

now if i had of wrote the divers story for him he would be bleeding rich today. :D

do you know why that is kerry ? :D

come a bit closer and ill let you in a little secret of mine. :D

im that pellucid at writing that the punters would have so much sympathy for the diver that they'd be throwing money at him. :D

and my good self would get a nice commission on a job well done. :D

cheers mate :D

how about sending out a search party as i think the diver needs some bleeding help penning his next post and im just the best guy around to do it for him.

Send him a PM, see if he answers it.

Send him a PM, see if he answers it.

think ill just take your advise and take it thats he's around somewhere.

hope the poor bugger has'nt died with all the things wrong with him.