Problems without Visa?

Hi to all!

I'm a little confused about the new visa regulations in Thailand.

I know: As an European I would get 30 days free entry without visa.

But what about three entries within 15 days?

Our plans are as follow:

Thailand - Myanmar (2 days) - Thailand - Philippines (1 day) - Singapore (1 day) - Thailand - back home.

Total trip is 15 days, all flights and hotels are booked in advance and tickets and vouchers can be shown.

Would there be any problem?

Thank you so much!

it's a bit of a quick journey with little left to see, only two weeks and seeing so many countries, al in a rush, i don't think you will enjoy it. In my opinion, wasted time and wasted money. However what goes for the visa entries, no problem , just go ahead

Interesting itinerary. Thailand to Philippines and back is a long enough flight to see the inside of the airport. Singapore you can get a tour pass and take the bus ride. At least you have 10 days to recouperate

Thailand - Myanmar (2 days) - Thailand - Philippines (1 day) - Singapore (1 day) - Thailand - back home

• Like 1

Interesting itinerary. Thailand to Philippines and back is a long enough flight to see the inside of the airport. Singapore you can get a tour pass and take the bus ride. At least you have 10 days to recouperate

Thailand - Myanmar (2 days) - Thailand - Philippines (1 day) - Singapore (1 day) - Thailand - back home

Some trip just enough time to check into hotel and then check out.